剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
What the hell is it that they want all of a sudden?
这个要的是邓肯
Well, this one wanted Duncan.
他的研究
His "Research."
抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, mum.
莎拉 我做了个
Sarah, I made...
我做了个战时决定
I made a wartime decision.
在你发现它之前只是时间长短的问题
It's only a matter of time before you find out.
你做了什么
What have you done?
这是我唯一能把你带出戴亚德研究所的办法
It was the only way I could see to get you out of Dyad.
玛丽恩想要卡斯托尔计划的信息
Marion wanted Castor information,
保罗要一些东西作为回报
And Paul wanted something in return.
海伦娜
Helena?
我当时不得不这么做
It was what I had to do at the time.
什么 背叛我的妹妹 把她交给他们
What, betray my sister? Give her to them?
为了基拉
For Kira.
这不是你能决定的 S 不是吗
That is not your bloody decision, S, is it?!
戴亚德知不知道这个
Does Dyad know about this?
卡尔呢
Did Cal?
不知道
No.
这是保罗要求的
It was Paul's demand,
我 我不得不做出选择
I... I had to choose.
莎拉 不要 莎拉
Sarah, stop. Sarah...
不要 不要
Don't, don't.
求你了
Please!
不要离我而去 不要对自己人这么狠心
Don't turn your back on me, not on your people.
你不是自己人
You're not my people.
好吧
Great.
把我夹在中间还让我有苦说不出
Stick me in the middle with a bloody apple in my mouth.
菲利克斯 跟着她
Felix, go after her.
阻止她让事态变得更糟
Don't let her make it worse.
她会把它变糟的 她会的
She's gonna make it worse, she will.
但是现在 我需要把你
But right now, I need to get you
带去医院 所以我在给本杰明打电♥话♥
to a hospital, so I'm calling Benjamin.
这个姑娘脸着地摔了
This girl just fell on her face.
噢 就像 这儿有个悬崖
Ouch! Like, there's a cliff
而且底下基本没有水
And there's barely any water at the bottom.
嗨 我能问你一些事情吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
什么事
Yeah.
你还能不能 嗯
Do you, um...
记不记得你
Remember when you were...
把我喊醒要我给你读那个故事
Waking me up to tell me to read that story to you?
- 记得 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
我做这个梦的时候像是
I was having this dream where I was like...
我在很高很高的地方
Way above,
而且我看不见底下
And I could see below.
我醒过来的时候
And then I came back...
和你在一起
To you.
你有异常的感觉吗
Did you feel that thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know, too.
我不知道如何表达我想说的东西
I don't really have words for what I'm trying to say.
你必须回来
You had to come back
这样的话戴尔芬可以用我的干细胞让你恢复健康
so Delphine could make you better with my stem cells.
喂 柯西玛 是我
Hello, Cosima? It's me.
嘿 嗨
Hey! Hi.
你能回来我太高兴了
I'm so happy you're back.
我只有一点时间 嗯 所以
I only have, um, a minute, so...
哦 好吧 就一点时间
Oh, okay. Just a minute?
你没戴呼吸管
You're not wearing your cannula.
- 你感觉还好吗 - 嗯 我没事
- Are you feeling okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
别 别想个老妈子一样 怎么了
Don't... don't mother me. What's going on?
我在找莎拉 她 她在这儿吗
I'm looking for Sarah. Is she... is she here?
因为 呃 她不接我电♥话♥
Because, uh, she won't answer my calls.
不在
No.
抱歉 这个 呃 瑞秋的问题
I'm sorry, this, um... this Rachel problem
非常 非常严重 所以我需要她的帮助
Is very... critical, so I need her help.
你直接和我说吧
You just talk to me?
我现在接手了一些瑞秋的工作
I am taking over some of Rachel's duties.
所以 应该有段时间
So I won't be... working with you and Scott...
我不能和你还有斯考特一起工作了
For a while.
所以你就是新的瑞秋
So you're the new Rachel.
太棒了
Awesome.
柯西玛
Cosima...
我在恪守我的诺言
I'm keeping my promise
对你所有的姐妹给予一样的爱
To love all of your sisters equally.
但是要这么做
But to do that,
我就不能坚持做我自己
I can't do this.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
好 我知道了
Okay, I get it.
你的时间到了 你也许应该走了
Your minute's up, you should probably just go.
这么说 我们都有自己要做的事情
Look, we all have our part to play.
我 莎拉 艾丽森
Me, Sarah, Alison.
你的任务就是找到解药
But yours is to cure.
拯救你自己和你所有的姐♥妹♥们♥
Yourself and all of your sisters.
我爱你
I love you.
斯考特要来做一个检查
Scott is gonna come to do a checkup.
好的
Okay.
噢 天哪
Oh, my god!
我研究了这些数字
Well, I've run the numbers.
你没办法逃离这些数字 唐尼
You can't run from numbers, Donnie.
我们还有一个抵押贷款要还
We have one mortgage payment left.
我们不会从退休基金里面拿钱
Well, we're not taking from our retirement fund.
看 看 看 我已经有了342块82分
Look, look, look... i've got $347.82
我还是监控者的时候存的
In expenses from when I was a monitor.
所以这是好事
So that's good.
而且我在被雇佣这件事上有难以置信的欢迎度 但是你知道 亲爱的
Plus I'm incredibly employable. But you know, honey,
我在想你能不能
I was thinking maybe you could...
和你妈妈再一起工作
Work with your mom again
就当是做点兼♥职♥了
Part time at bubbles for a bit.
我会为了这个家呕心沥血
I will dig ditches for this family,
但我不会回我妈的店里工作
But I am not going back to work at my mother's store.
除此之外我还有点异想天开
Besides I have a bee in my bonnet.
我想竞选学校理事会
I want to run for school trustee.
你这么想
You do?
好吧 玛莎 科茨想
Well, Marci Coates wants to change
改区界
the district boundaries.
我知道 我听说她在操纵房♥地♥产♥价格
I know. I heard she's manipulating real estate prices.
是的
Yes!
玛莎应该走了 嗯
Yeah, Marci's got to go. Mm-hmm.
为了孩子们好
For the kids.
对
Yes.
噢 是戴亚德
Oh, it's Dyad.
紧急事件 莎拉扎了她的眼睛
There was an emergency, Sarah's up to her eyeballs.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
喂
Hello?
戴尔芬
Delphine.
S怎么可以这么对海伦娜
How could S do that to Helena?
我的意思是 现在我应该把谁称为家人
I mean, who am I meant to call family now?
你不能保护她们所有人
You can't put them all under your wing.
那我应该做什么 我应该放弃她吗
What should I do? Should I abandon her?
就像她一生中碰见的所有其他人一样吗
Just like everyone else has done her entire life?
为了你和基拉 我也会做一样的事
For you and Kira, I'd have done the same thing.
我会和西沃恩做一样的选择
I'd have done the same thing that Siobhan did.
别提S了 拜托了
Leave S out of it, please?
这是另外一件事 戴尔芬
This is the other thing. Delphine.
戴尔芬有你的号♥码
Delphine's got your number?
是的 我们确实需要新的克隆手♥机♥
Well, we definitely need new clone phones.
她要我帮忙救丽达和戴亚德
She needs my help "Saving" Leda and Dyad.
天哪 这些人不知道你连高中都没毕业吗
Jesus, don't these people know you never finished high school?
去你的 也许她能帮我
Piss off! Maybe she can help me.
帮你 帮什么 拯救海伦娜吗
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表