剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
That's the place, that one there.
无论你们在找什么
Whatever you're looking for,
你们最好先去那里
you better get on with it.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
看起来卡斯特就是一个熟睡的老人
It's looking like old man Castor's sound asleep.
那样会简单一些
That will make this easier.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
莎拉
Sarah.
你真的要进去
You're really going to go in and kill
然后杀死那个无辜的老人
an innocent old man?
你呆在这儿望风
You stay on the look out.
如果发生任何事情你就通知我
You call me if anything happens.
我会在这儿
I'll be here.
尿裤子
Pissing my pants.
对不起 伙计 现在不接客人
Sorry, mate, ain't taking fares.
我相信你会重新决定的
I'm sure you'll make an exception.
斐迪南 你好
Hello, Ferdinand.
我不会绑着你
I won't keep you,
但是你猜不到
but you'll never guess
我在伦敦一直在跟踪谁
who I've been traipsing around London after.
莎拉 曼宁
Sarah Manning.
现在是谁在隐瞒信息
Now who's been keeping secrets from Topside?
最后一次我见她
Last time I saw her,
她是和你一起关在戴亚德的
she was locked up at Dyad with you.
好吧 或许我们应该谈谈
Well, maybe we should talk.
棒极了
Excellent.
理清我们之间的事情
Smooth things out between us.
调整一下你我和瑞秋之间的平衡
Balance out some of the leverage you had on me over Rachel.
为什么你不去研究所
Why don't you come visit the institute?
好主意
Good idea.
你在我的房♥间里做什么
What are you doing in my house?
- 放松 - 你吸毒 瘾君子
- Easy. - You an addict? Bleeding junkie!
不不 我是找人的
No, no, I'm looking for someone.
我要砍断你的腰
I will sever your spine!
你要逃到哪 你要逃到哪
Where you going? Where you going?
我不会伤害你
I'm not going to hurt you!
哦
Oh.
小傻瓜 你会用那个吗
Can you use that thing, little prat?
这值得研究一下
That's the question.
我在找肯德尔 马龙
I'm looking for Kendall Malone.
好吧 你找到我了
Well, you got me.
什么
What?
你是肯德尔 马龙
You're Kendall Malone?
S
S!
莎拉 把枪放下
Put the gun down, Sarah.
什么
What?
亲爱的 放下枪
Put it down, love.
西沃恩
Siobhan?
嗨 母亲
Hello, mother.
这就是我们一直追的逃犯
This is the prisoner we're after?
你母亲
Your mum?
是的 她是
Yeah, she is.
杀死了我的约翰
Sent down for killing my John.
约翰 萨德勒是一个吉普赛的酒鬼
John Sadler was a drunk and a pikey
把你从摇篮里抢走
who plucked you from the cradle.
我那时17岁 12岁就和你没联♥系♥了
I was 17 and done with you by 12.
我不知道
I didn't know
直到特里告诉我 我才知道那个人就是她
the prisoner number was hers until Terry told me.
额 卡斯托尔在哪儿
Uh... wh-where's Castor?
我也在找
I'm wondering the same thing.
妈 告诉我们吧
Tell us, ma.
为什么邓肯教授带我们找到了你
Why would professor Duncan send us to you?
我知道这一天迟早要来
I knew this would come up one day.
我一直在期待我最好死了
I was just hoping I'd be dead.
妈 我保证
I swear, ma,
你最好现在就开始说
you'd better start talking.
妈的
Shit.
邓肯来到牛顿在罪犯身上测试
Duncan came through Newton testing the inmates.
他说是癌症研究
Cancer research, he said,
但我知道不是
but I knew it wasn't.
他在人们中间不停地实验
He did round after round, men and women,
寻找一个可行的捐献者
looking for a viable donor.
然后他找到了一个 是吗 一个男性捐献者
And he found one, yeah? A male donor?
哦 他找到了
Oh, he found his male.
但不是他所期待的
Just not where he expected.
好吧 那他是谁 你知道吗
Well, who was it? Did you know him?
我非常了解他
Oh, I know him well.
他就是我
He's me.
妈 你在讲什么啊
What the hell are you talking about, ma?
我是特殊的 你看
I'm special, you see.
当我在子♥宫♥里形成的时候吸收了一对双胞胎
Absorbed a male twin in the womb when I was formed.
我有两套细胞系
I got two cell lines, me.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
她就是卡斯特的原型
She's the Castor original?
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
大自然的旋转 不是吗
Hell of a twist of nature, isn't it?
妈的 妈的 莎拉 快点儿
Shit. Shit, shit, Sarah, come on.
S
S.
恩
Yeah.
该走了
Time to go.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们需要毁掉
We need to destroy every shred
所有的DNA痕迹
of DNA in this house.
我们不能留下她的痕迹
We can't leave a trace of her.
哦 她就是这样
Oh, there she goes,
又威胁要烧掉我的房♥子
threatening to burn my house down again.
不仅仅是房♥子
Not just the house that has to go.
天呐 S
Jesus, S.
你说过那就是你自己 莎拉
You said it yourself, Sarah.
卡斯特计划必须停止
Castor has to be stopped.
但那是你妈
But that's your mum.
西沃恩 事情就是这样的吗
This is what it's come to, Siobhan?
卡斯特和丽达
Castor and Leda are...
就是姐弟 S
Are siblings, S.
那又怎样
So what?
所以如果你妈是
So if your mum has
有两套细胞系 那意味着她就是我们的原型
two cell lines, that means that she's our original, too.
我们需要她
We need her.
她就是丽达
She's Leda.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表