剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I... I thought with your issues,
你会更加同情一种...
you'd be more sympathetic to a...
惊恐发作
a panic attack.
那是什么 你脑袋里想什么呢
What is it? What's on your mind?
想说什么就说吧
Out with it, please.
嗯 你不会喜欢的
Well, you're not gonna like it.
我不能把店卖♥♥给你
I can't sell you the store.
什么
What?
给你 亲爱的 谢谢
Here you go, darling. Thank you.
大家 拍照时间到
Candidates, photo op.
大家可以开始拍照了
Time for photos, everybody.
糟了
Shit.
再给我五分钟
Five more minutes!
我们就完事了
We're good.
好的
Okay.
上帝啊 艾莉森 你在哪儿
Jesus Christ, Alison, where are you?
妈妈 我们有协议在先
Mother, we had an agreement.
不 我们仅仅说了个大概
Well, no, we had a framework,
但我就是不能这么做
but I... I just... I can't.
这家店是我离开你父亲时
I started this store
白手起家地开起来的
from scratch when I left your father.
我需要它
I need this store.
为什么 这么突然 我需要这个店
- Why, all of a sudden? - I need it.
为什么 对你来说
Why? It's never been more than a...
这根本不算是份合适的业余工作
a convenient part-time job for you.
唐尼和我为了这个店在很努力的工作
Donnie and I worked very hard on that bid.
是的 我确信乔布斯先生很努力
Oh, yes, I'm sure Mr. Chubbs worked his tail off.
别那么叫他
Don't call him that!
那是他的姓 不是吗
Well, that's his name, isn't it?
唐腊德 佛兰西斯 乔布斯
Donald Francis Chubbs.
当他用你的姓的时候我已经没法尊重他了
Oh, I lost all respect for that man when he took your name.
是你坚持让他这么做的
You insisted he take my name!
是的 并且他这么做了
Yes! And he did,
现在他还作为合伙人之一名列上面
and now he's listed as co-owner.
我不许你这么对待唐尼
I'm not gonna let you make this about Donnie.
没人是完美的
Nobody is good enough.
爸爸也一样 你敢那么说
- Not Dad... - Don't you say that.
我也绝对不完美
And certainly not me,
可笑的艾莉森
"Dramatic Alison" Who
没选个好丈夫
doesn't choose her husband correctly,
她就不该出现在公众面前
she'll never be on the stage.
艾莉
Oh, Ali.
我永远也不会成为学校理事了
I'm certainly never gonna be school trustee.
对吧
Am I?
我一定要赢了这次选举
You know what, I'm going to win this election.
这个我也要回收
And I'm recycling this.
菲利克斯
Uh, Felix,
艾莉森不接电♥话♥
Alison's not picking up her phone
我真的很需要她的尿 我在后门口
and I really need her pee. I'm at the back entrance.
嗨 艾莉森 我在后门
Hey, Alison, I'm, uh, at the back door.
南入口见
Meet me at the south entrance.
艾莉森
Alison!
你去哪儿
Um... Where are you going?
哪儿也不去
Nowhere?
快走吧 拍照迟到了
Let's go! You're late for the photo op.
我真的想让你赢
I really want you to win.
好吧
Oh... kay.
艾莉森绝对支持大人口家庭
Alison is absolutely pro-family.
她有个不断扩大的大家庭
She's got a pro-family dynamic.
拿着这个支持 抱歉
So take this and support... Sh... sorry!
抱歉 我得借用她一会儿
Excuse me, I'm going to have to steal her away, darling.
两分钟后我们就准备好拍照 好吗
We're two minutes to camera ready, okay?
我得去小便 艾莉森不在这儿
- I need pee. - Well, Alison's not here
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
and we're having a bloody crisis!
在别人看见你之前进去
Get inside before anybody else sees you.
好吧 别推我
Okay. Don't push me.
穿上 穿上
Put this on. Put it on!
好吧 我 不 什么
Well, I'm... no! What?
把头发藏在这顶丑毙了的帽子里
Hide your dreads under this God-awful hat.
我不 不 菲利克斯
I'm not... no. Felix,
我不会代替艾莉森去拍照的
I'm not posing as Alison for photos.
你会的 我不会的 不
- Yes. - I'm not, no.
你得去 我不去
- You are. - I'm not... doing that.
我不去 我只是需要她的小便 仅此而已
I'm not. I just need her pee. That's it.
这些究竟是为了什么
Yeah, what's this for, anyways,
别说是为了药物测试
and don't say drug testing,
因为你可不是个运动员
because you're not a bloody shotputter.
不 不是
No, it's not...
坐下 不 好吧
- Sit. - No. Okay.
戴尔芬需要这个 就像掌握着一切
Delphine's on this, like, power trip.
她不肯放过我
She won't leave me alone.
我不信任她
I don't trust her.
就像在戴亚德星球上一样
It's like planet Dyad shit.
现在你在艾莉森星球上
Well, now you're on planet Alison,
如果你想要她的小便
so if you want her piss,
那你就得演下去
then you're going to have to play along.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢上帝 现在你需要刘海
Thank God. Now, you need bangs.
刘海象征着不幸福 缺少性♥爱♥的婚姻
Bangs that say unhappy, sexless marriage.
就是这样
That's them.
好了
Okay.
看起来是不是很棒
Now, doesn't that look nice?
字幕
_
好了
Okay.
现在不修理这个篱笆
Instead of mending this fence,
而是
I'm going to
把这个拿走
take this clay oven.
看看这个家伙
Look at this guy.
他要让我们的孩子挨饿了
He's going to starve our kids.
我需要这个实验室
I need the lab.
轮到瑞秋做蛋白质测试了
It's Rachel's turn for protein testing.
验血 验尿
Blood, urinalysis.
嗨 斯考特
Hello, Scott.
那个
A...
阿格里科拉
gricola.
什么
What?
那是什么
What is it?
无聊的游戏
Uh, board game?
中世纪的农场建筑
Medieval farm building.
哦
Oh.
教教我
Teach.
中世纪农场建筑
Medieval farm building?
我太
I'm so...
无聊了
bored.
你愿意吗
You want to?
当然
Sure.
我是说 可以
I mean, yeah.
也许先从最简单的开始
Maybe start without the expansions.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, dude.
菲利克斯 我看不见
Felix, I can't see anything.
上帝啊你得放松 好吗
Oh, Jesus Christ, you need to relax, okay?
我知道艾莉森如坐针毡
I know Alison's got a cactus up her arse,
但是你更胜一筹
but you're over-clinching.
我看不见 菲利克斯
I can't see anything, Felix.
好了就是些台阶
Well, that's fine, it's just stills.
莎拉 斯塔布斯
Sarah Stubbs.
嗨 莎拉 斯塔布斯 海
- Hi, Sarah Stubbs. - Hello!
嗨 艾莉森 亨里克斯
Hi, Alison... Hendrix.
艾莉森 亨里克斯 她来了
Alison Hendrix, she's here.
为你成为未来的学校理事拍张照
Line up for a picture with your future
谁先来 你怎么样
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表