剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I wouldn't be so sure.
我不欠你任何东西
I don't owe you nothin'.
不 没有
No, no.
事实上是 我欠了你
In fact, I owe you.
你的基因给了我生命
You gave me the stuff of life.
而且你是
And you're...
可以帮我得出治疗方法的最大的机会
The closest thing I'll ever get to a cure.
所以 可以请你为你的妹妹贡献点血液么
So could you give a sister a little blood?
非常好 谢谢
Awesome, thank you.
你确定是他们吗
You sure it's them?
是的 他们用了假名
Yeah, they're under assumed names,
不过我确定是他们
but, uh, it's them, yeah,
207号♥房♥
room 207.
207.
你要干什么呢
What are you gonna do?
我已经到了不过我不知道要怎么做
I'm right here and I have no idea.
我知道
I do.
谢谢 亚瑟 到这里就够了 好吧
Thank you, Arthur, that will be all, okay?
我们再跟你联♥系♥
We'll talk to you later.
你总是觉得我♥干♥不来
You always think that I can't handle
这种难的活 但是这次 莎拉
the tough stuff, but you know what, Sarah?
这一次 得听我的 好吗
This time, follow my lead, okay?
真♥他♥妈♥赞哟
Holy shit!
居然能行
It worked.
那一脚可真够凶狠的 菲
That was badass, Fee.
谢谢赞赏
Thank you.
起来 你们两个小坏蛋 哥哥姐姐看你们来了
Get up, you bleeding weasels. You got company.
你把书给了他们 那是对我们至关重要的东西
You gave them the book, the most valuable thing we had.
然后呢 所以你以为那样
So what? So you could
就可以把你自己从卡斯托尔里赎出来
buy your way out of Castor?
你还以为科迪会在墨西哥给你打电♥话♥
What do you think, Coady's just gonna call you from Mexico
然后告诉你她研究出治疗方法来了吗
and tell you she's got a cure?
她对治疗方法并没有兴趣
She's not interested in a cure.
没有 她只对藏在你体内的武器有兴趣
No, she's interested in that weapon inside you.
她不会轻易就放过你的 马克
She's not going to let you just walk away, mark.
我所知道的只是这一切让我感到自♥由♥
All I know is this feels like freedom.
我们只是想再呆在一起几个月
We just want the next few months together before...
在我也被杀死之前
Before it kills me, too.
马克 你可以帮我们
Mark, you can help us.
我们可以阻止科迪
We can stop Coady,
我们能阻止科迪
We can stop Coady,
但我们要知道她下一步想做什么
but we need to know what her next move is.
拜托
Please.
告诉她吧
Just tell her.
如果那两人能把你的基因组排序的话
If those two can sequence your genome,
你悲催的遗传信息可能真的有用
your miserable genetics might actually help.
那也是你的基因 你就是这么对待我的
They're your genes too, and this is how you treat me.
不让我洗澡 也不让我睡觉
No bath. No bed to sleep in.
洗澡 呵呵
Bath, is it?
就在这里洗吧
Here's your bath now.
那是什么
What's that, then?
硫酸
Sulfuric acid.
有两种办法来彻底破坏基因结构
Two ways to thoroughly destroy genetic material...
一种是焚烧 另一种是化学反应
incineration or chemical reaction.
啊 我还以为你要用
Huh! And here's me thinking you were
那根棒球棍杀了我
going to kill me with that bat.
事实上 我的计划是做整篱剪
I was planning garden shears, actually.
给我亲爱的约翰一些慰藉
Some satisfaction for my John.
是约翰塞德勒挑起的那场斗争
John Sadler started that fight.
我只是负责清理工作
I just finished it.
他得到了应有的惩罚
He got what he deserved.
但我爱他
But I loved him.
我爱他 而你却把他带走了
I loved him, and you took him away.
是他把你从我身边带走的
He took you away from me.
而你现在得到了我珍贵的血液
But now you've got my precious blood,
你终于能实现你的复仇了
you can finally get your revenge.
还不都时候 但我向你承诺
Not quite yet, but I promise you,
如果出了任何差错
if anything goes sideways, if it looks like
如果我觉得卡斯托尔计划知道我们在哪 你就要被扔进硫酸里了
Castor has located us, you are going into that acid.
费迪南觉得瑞秋死了
Ferdinand thinks Rachel is dead,
所以他 无所事事
and he's... poking around.
我会把她转移到私人医院里去
I'll have her moved to a private facility.
你可以走了
Right away, please.
瑞秋
Rachel?
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
瑞秋 冷静点
Rachel, I need you to calm down.
- 我在哪... - 护士 我需要帮助
- Where... nurse! - Nurse, I need some help!
- 哪...我在哪里 -什么 嘘 嘘 嘘
- Where... where am I? - What? Shh, shh, shh.
你是那个在沙龙上的大夫
You're that doctor from... from the salon!
什么
What!?
你是个家庭医生
You're the family doctor.
克里斯托
Krystal?
我做了什么 为什么我会在这里
What am I doing? Why am I here?
- 没事了 - 发生了什么
- It's okay. - What's happening?
- 我眼睛怎么了 - 不 不 不
- What happened to my eye? - No, no, no.
我眼睛怎么了
What happened to my eye?
躺下
Lie down for me again.
- 科米尔大夫 - 怎么了
- Dr. Cormier! - What?
- 要叫尼伦大夫来吗 - 不 不用 拜托
- Should I get Dr. Nealon? - No, no, please,
在外边等着 还有别告诉尼伦
just wait outside, and do not tell Nealon.
- 我是失明了么 -放松
- Am I blind? - Relax.
我瞎了么
Am I blind?
- 躺下 - 发生了什么
- Just lie down. - What happened?
深呼吸
Just breathe.
让我看看 好吗
We're going to look at it, okay?
深呼吸 放松
Just breathe for me. Relax.
噢 天啊 天啊 我没瞎
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, I can see.
没事了
Okay.
- 你没事了 - 不 我不好
- You're fine. - No, I'm not fine!
为什么在我身上一直有稀奇古怪的事情发生
Why do weird things keep happening to me?
我鼻子里的是什么
What's in my nose?
到底是什么
What is it in my nose?
小麻雀
Finches.
我在哪里
Where am I?
告诉我到底在哪里
Tell me where I am!
是谁把我关在这里
Who's keeping me here?
等等 越狱
Wait, a prison break?
- 是的 - 天哪
- Yes. - Holy moly.
是啊 是啊
Yes, much moly.
我逃出了萨斯特拉
I break free my Sestra,
现在S夫人是我的的养母
and now Mrs. S is my new mother.
我住在那里
And I live here
做些肥皂
and make soap.
教孩子们空手道
And... teach children karate.
哇哦 你挺看得开的
Wow. You do live large.
神啊 再次见到你真高兴
Man alive, it really is good to see you again.
♪我越来越靠近你♪
♪ I'm getting closer ♪
♪更甚我们心中的距离♪
♪ Than I ever thought I might ♪
噢 来吧
Okay.
喔
Okay.
等...等一下...喔
Just... wait... unh!
我本是科学产物
I have science baby inside me,
你却待我如初
but you are my first.
我的神啊 小甜心
Gosh, sweetheart.
你让我欲♥火♥焚身
You had me at soap making.
等等
Wait, wait.
- 那是什么 - 在这里
- Where is that thing? - Here.
在哪里
Where is it?
这是我同父异母的哥哥送我的新手♥机♥
This is new phone from my Brother-Sestra.
什么
What?
我的家人叫我回家
My family needs me.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表