剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Cal's doing you no favors pretending you can have a life here.
省省吧
Save it.
你得带基拉离开
You have to take Kira away.
我才不会听出♥卖♥♥♥我姐妹的人的话
I'm not taking advice from somebody who sold my sister.
那是我的决定 我会承担后果
That was my decision, and I'll live with it.
但是基拉不应该受牵连
But Kira shouldn't have to.
我不知道卡斯托尔是什么来历 有何所图
I don't know where Castor comes from, what they want,
效忠于谁
who they answer to.
跟你一样 我也在黑暗中摸索
Like you, I'm in the dark.
但你不应该在这种情况下应战
But you don't fight in these conditions.
你应该跑开
You run.
我知道 我曾经历过这些
I know. I've been there before.
什么时候
When?
在伦敦时
In London,
你们还小的时候
when you were young,
对抗我们的势力逐渐壮大 甚至超过我的想象
the forces against us grew beyond my grasp until...
我做了每个母亲都会做的事
I did what any mother would do.
我把孩子们召集到一起
I gathered my children...
然后一起离开
and I left.
贝利社区 和烦心事说拜拜吧
Bailey Downs, kiss your troubles good-bye.
有诺科 本佐
We got norco, benzo,
欧治 紫糖浆 随便你叫
oxy, purple drank, you name it.
黑市价 8万美元
Street value... 80 grand.
你的要价呢
And your cost?
成♥本♥价♥
Raw cost?
2万5 但是我是有牌子的
25. But I have a brand.
我已经建立良好声誉了
I've built up goodwill.
我们全买♥♥了
We'll pay for that, too.
- 不是吧 - 有客户列表吗
- What? - Client list?
- 全在这里了 - 我们付你3万2
- All in here. - We'll give you 32 for the works.
- 喔喔 亲爱的 - 现金
- Whoa, whoa, honey! - Cash.
或者我们签个委托协议
Or we set up a consignment agreement,
以免带来危险
so we don't incur all of the risk.
3万5
35.
就3万2
32... firm.
也算我们帮你忙了
And that's us doing you a favor.
我能接受
I can live with that.
我得跟我的商业伙伴谈谈
I'm just gonna talk to my business associate.
嗨 唐尼
Hey! Donnie!
你怎么回事
What is your problem?
我们没有那么多钱
We don't have anything like that kind of money.
我们退休金里有现金吧 对吗
We have cash in our retirement plan, don't we?
这不仅仅是一次性生意
This is not just much-needed income.
这是源源不断的客户清单
This is a constituent list.
- 这是选举的问题吗 - 这事关我们的孩子
- This is about the election? - It's about our kids.
我刚刚发现我的选民基础
I have just found my voter base.
我猜他们会成为
And I suspect they will be
非常忠诚的支持者 不是吗
very loyal supporters, don't you?
你个小阴谋家
You little schemer.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
好的 好
Okay, okay.
好的
Okay.
打开
Open her up.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
嘘
Sh...
放松
Easy.
转过身来
Turn around.
手放头上
Hands on your head.
屋子中♥央♥ 慢慢走
Middle of the room. Let's go slow.
为什么莎拉昨天会出现在玛丽恩 鲍尔斯的地下室
Why was Sarah in Marion Bowles' basement yesterday?
问她去
Ask her.
她想跟你谈谈
She wants to talk to you.
她不知道她搅和进的是什么事 卡尔
She has no idea what she's into here, Cal,
你也不知道
and neither do you.
你潜伏在戴亚德
You infiltrated DYAD.
你找到你想要的了么
Did you find what you were looking for?
没有吗
Or no?
哦 所以策略改变了
Oh, that's why the tactics changed.
交易海伦娜和卡斯托尔小伙双管齐下是吧
The Helena deal and the Castor boys put in play.
你一定对他们在做的事深感骄傲 保罗
You must be real proud of the work they're doing, Paul.
我确实
I am...
很吃惊看见你定居下来
Very surprised to see you settling.
我一直想象着你是个四海为家的浪子
I had you figured for a roamer.
是吗 你还有我的档案呢
Yeah? You got a file on me?
噢 你真是一个对任何事情
Oh, you are a person of interest
都充满兴趣的人 你也知道的对吧
in many quarters, as you well know.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
那就是武器设计带给你的东西吧
That's what designing weapons gets you.
那都是老故事了 我已经脱离了
That's ancient history. I got out.
是啊 你有钱
Oh, you got rich,
然后你就脱身了
then you got out.
或者莎拉根本不知道这事
Or does Sarah not know that part?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 换我的话也会保守这个秘密的
Yeah, I'd probably keep the secret, too.
战争投机商 听起来
"War profiteer" Doesn't really...
整件事多么的不协调啊
square with this whole thing.
海伦娜在哪
Where's Helena?
协议中止了
The deal that was cut...
用来给莎拉提供时间和空间
was to buy Sarah time and space.
她为什么不做这个协议
So why isn't she taking it?
你已经见过她了
You've met her.
如果她一直这样
If she keeps coming,
我保证对每个人都不好
it's going to end badly for everyone, I guarantee it.
并且你得告诉她这些 卡尔
And you need to tell her that, Cal,
因为她不肯听我的话
because she won't hear it from me.
你得让她离开这儿
You need to get her out of here.
我们要和卡尔一起生活吗
Are we gonna live with Cal?
我不知道
I don't know.
或许吧 等他安顿下来以后
Maybe, when he's set up.
为什么这么问
Why?
你对这件事是怎么想的
How do you feel about that?
我想和卡尔一起生活
I want to.
好吧 我也是这么想的
Yeah. I think I want to, too.
我们今晚可以在要塞里睡觉吗
Can we sleep in the fort tonight?
啊 好啊
Ah, yes! Yes!
但是 首先你得洗个澡
But, first, you have to take a bath, yeah?
小猴子要进山洞啦
You get the monkey into the cave.
小猴子 洗澡水已经准备好啦
Monkey, it's ready.
哦 小猴子
Uh-oh, monkey...
你在哪
Where are you?
妈妈
Mommy!
放开她
Let her go.
我们上次谈话被打断了
Our last conversation was cut short.
她跟这件事无关
She's not part of this.
她可以让咱们更好的集中
She'll help us focus.
小猴子 看着我
Monkey, look at me.
不要哭 宝贝
Don't cry, baby.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你到底想要什么
What do you want?
邓肯教授重新露面的时候来找过你
Professor Duncan came to you when he resurfaced.
他和你讲了他的研究吗
Did he share his research?
是的 只有一些磁盘和涂鸦
Yes. Disks and scribbles.
你想要吗 组织样本呢
Do you want that? Tissue samples.
邓肯有针对于
Duncan had tissue samples
卡斯托尔的原始组织样本
of the Castor original.
基拉
Kira...
问你妈妈它们在哪
Ask your mom where they are.
对于那些我什么都不知道
I don't know anything about that.
努力想想 曼宁女士
Think hard, Miss Manning.
嘿 嘿 嘿 伙计 伙计 伙计
Hey, hey, buddy, buddy, buddy.
你有钱吗
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表