剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I wasn't about to leave you alone
和露丝玛莉的孩子丢下 不是吗
with Rosemary's baby, was I?
拜托 S夫人
Come on, S.
他是个完美的反叛者
He was a beautiful rebel.
也是一个很迷人的醉汉
Also a fairly beautiful drunk.
习惯用错误的方式抢劫他人
Had a habit of rubbing people the wrong way.
发生过一次酒后滋事
There was a drunken fight,
他最后死在一把
and he ended up with a pair of garden shears
刺在喉咙的剪刀之下
stuck in his throat.
你为什么不和我们说
Why didn't you tell us?
我花了很长时间才走出阴影
It took me a long time to let go.
我不急于释放痛苦
I'm in no rush to relive that pain.
还好吗 小家伙
Everything all right, chicken?
我不想一个人关在屋里了
I'm tired of being cooped up like one.
我要出去
I'm going out.
哦 去维多利亚秘密内衣秀
Oh, to the Victoria's Secret fashion show?
去俱乐部之类的地方
To a club or something.
我正准备叫你一起呢
I was going to ask you to come.
稍等一下 小姐
Hang on just a minute, Miss.
你都不知道你要去哪 菲利克斯
You don't even know where you're going. Felix.
他们喝迈泰鸡尾酒的地方呗
Wherever they drink mai tais.
在这待着 等一下
Uh, there, hang on here, just one second.
你知道吗
Um... do you know what?
我想咱们可以有计划的行动
I think that we could do with a plan.
没错 来个计划
Yeah, a plan.
我还觉得我们用普通鸡尾酒就能了事
I also think we could do with a cocktail.
- 好主意 - 是啊
- That's a great idea. - Yes.
海伦娜 怎么了
Helena, what's happening?
就要到了
Any moment now.
五
Five,
四 三
four, three,
二
two,
一
one.
餐盘拿出来
Meal tray.
我还没吃完呢
I'm not done with it.
你吃完了
Yes, you are.
从槽里推过来
Put it through the slot.
你为什么不进来拿
Why don't you come in and get it?
开门
Open.
好极了
Great.
大家都进来吧
Everybody come in.
好吧
All right.
啊啊 啊啊
Ah! Ah, ah, ah.
我不这么认为啊
I don't think so.
喂
Hey.
我建议你对兄弟们客气一点
I would suggest you show the brothers some respect,
这样你的日子会好过点
make life easier on yourself.
好吗
Okay?
合作
Cooperation
才是你最好的伙伴
is your friend.
你现在可以把她带回去了
You can take her back now.
你管这个叫什么
What do you call this?
杜松子酒和果汁 打扮好去派对 就像你一样
Gin and juice, dressed to party, much like you.
来吧 咱们开始吧
Come on, let's start somewhere.
你行的
You can do it.
来 格雷西 来吧
Here, Gracie, come on.
这里
Here.
感受它
Feel it.
来吧
Come on!
菲利克斯 来啊
Felix, come and help us.
来啊
Come on.
嗯
Mmm.
好吧
Okay.
我来展示给你看怎么做
Let me show you how it's done.
明白吧
Okay?
你要来回扭 对吗
You want to twist, right?
试试 格雷西
Go, Gracie!
很好 向前弯腰
Okay, now bend it forward.
菲利克斯
Felix!
就是这么做
That's how it's done!
看起来不错啊
That's a good look for you.
嘿 海伦娜
Hey, Helena.
奏效了
It worked.
萨拉 我觉得你也被驯化了
Sarah, I think you are institutionalized too.
很抱歉我之前说这话
Sorry I ever said that.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
藏起来 快藏起来
Hide, hide, hide.
好了 很好
Okay, good, good.
好姑娘 好姑娘
Good girl, good girl.
彻底歇斯底里了 菲利克斯
All that hand-wringing, Felix.
她只是个正常姑娘
She's just a normal girl.
没错
Yes.
别太沾沾自喜
Careful with the gloating.
你会多长皱纹的
You're going to get more wrinkles.
我爱死酒精了
I love alcohol!
是的 我们都一样
Yes, we all do.
你确实喜欢
You do, don't ya?
一起来 菲利克斯
Come on, Felix!
好吧
All right.
就是这种感觉
That's it!
看 亲爱的 所以我从不♥穿♥高跟鞋跳舞
See, darling, that's why I don't dance in heels.
来啊 格雷西 别让我失望哦
Come on, Gracie, don't quit on me now.
格雷西 菲利克斯 关掉音乐
Gracie? Felix, turn it off!
- 什么 - 格雷西 亲爱的
- What? - Gracie, honey!
好疼
Something hurts!
快打911
911, now!
好
Yeah.
没事的 亲爱的 我们都在这儿
All right, honey, we're here.
好的 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
你准备好了吗 好了吗 好的
You ready? You ready? Okay.
呃 呃 呃
Um, um, um...
好 开始
Okay, go!
现在 快
Now, now! Now.
快点 快 快 快
Come on. Hurry, hurry. Hurry.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh.
躲起来
Hide! Hide.
好的 好
Okay. Okay.
加油
Come on.
你做到了 你成功了
You got it, you got it!
干得好 干得好
Well done, well done.
快点 你得快点
Hurry now, you have to hurry.
快啊 快 海伦娜
Hurry. Hurry. Helena?
搞掉摄像头 搞掉摄像头
Get the camera. Get the camera.
海伦娜 小心
Helena! Psst, psst!
嘿 嘿 怎么回事 伙计
Hey! Hey, what's up, mate?
哦
Oi.
你这该死的摄像头
Your bloody camera is...
我也不知道怎么回事就坏了
I don't know what's happened to it there.
哦
Oh!
拿钥匙
Get the keys.
拿钥匙
Get the keys.
海伦娜 拿钥匙
Helena, get the keys.
放我出去 快 快 我们得快点
Get me out. Come on. Come on, we have to be quick.
我们扯平了 姐妹
Now we are even, sestra.
不
No.
什么 不 不 你把我扔在这儿
What? No, no! You leave me here,
就没人帮你了
you've got nobody.
拜托 你需要有人帮忙 拜托
Come on. You've got nobody. Come on.
回来
Come back.
海伦娜 不
Helena, no!
拜托 不 不 海伦娜
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表