剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
When we first met out in the field at that bar...
我完全没想到
I had no idea.
我们都是秘密行动 士兵
Well, we were both undercover, Soldier.
我只是按要求行事
I was just trying to keep it that way.
努力工作找到卡斯托尔基因
Good work retrieving the Castor DNA.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, well, I had help.
你把莎拉 曼宁带回来了
You brought Sarah Manning in.
我和鲁迪一起行动 要么带她回来 要么解雇我们
I was with Rudy. It was either take her or terminate.
这是我的工作
Made the call.
那娶了约翰森家的女孩呢
And marrying the Johanssen girl?
也是工作吗
Was that a call, too?
直说吧
Speak freely.
我爱上她了
I fell in love with her.
我需要你做点事情
I need you to do something.
非正式的
Unofficially.
哈 “给我的老朋友贾杰”
Huh. "For my old friend Jage."
你知道的 在高中 我们都叫你JJ
Well, you know. In high school, we all called you JJ,
然后我缩短了直接叫你贾杰 所以
but then I shortened it to Jage, so...
钱都在里面了 我们全额付清
There's every single dollar in there, you're paid in full.
我看见了
I see that.
我的关注点只在“持续繁荣”部分
It's the "Continued prosperity" Part that concerns me.
我的意思是 账已经结清了 你可以走了
I mean, your debt's paid, Alison. You can walk away.
但是我不想就这么完事儿了
Well, we don't want to walk away,
我想进入下一阶段
we want to take this to the next level.
下一阶段 艾丽森
The next level? Alison...
哇 看见了吗
Whoa! Did you see that? Yeah!
噢 路易丝
Oh, Jeez, Louise!
伙计 我正打算打你头呢
I was about to brain you, man!
- 什么 - 抱歉 这是谁的车
- What? - Sorry, whose car is this?
- 我们的 宝贝 - 你 你买♥♥的
- It's ours, baby! - You... you bought this?
现金支付 1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥ 你真应该看看那家伙的表情
10k down in cash! Should have seen the guy's face.
我认为你们还没准备好到下一阶段
I don't think you guys are ready for the next level.
- 什么 为什么 - 因为 唐尼
- What? Why not? - Because, Donnie...
炫耀式的花费是
conspicuous spending is the surest way
吸引人们注意力最好的方法
to attract the attention of the authorities.
买♥♥车不是炫耀 艾丽森 车到处都是
Cars aren't conspicuous, Alison. They're, like, everywhere.
只有一点最花钱 纳税
There's only one way to launder money. You pay taxes on it.
你们需要一个幌子 我很抱歉 艾丽
You guys need a front, and I'm sorry, Allie,
但你们在车♥库♥里做香皂可行不通
but your garage-made soap's not going to cut it.
- 我 我有个计划 - 你有吗 什么计划
- I... I have a plan. - You do? What plan?
这个计划我
It's something I've been
仔细考虑了很久 是个商业计划
mulling over for a while. It's a business plan.
我们有五分钟时间
We have five minutes.
所以 这种蛋白质 在我的血液里
So, this protein. It's in my blood.
对 这和我们在 嗯 你丈夫的一个兄弟的体内
That's right. It's similar to something we found in one of...
发现的一样
uhm, your husband's brothers.
我知道马克是什么
I know what Mark is.
那么你也知道在马克兄弟体内的也在马克体内
Then you know that what's in Mark's brothers is in Mark, too.
我们认为那也许就是为什么蛋白质转入到了你体内
We think that's maybe how it got transferred to your system.
天哪
Jesus.
回你的岗位去
Go back to your post.
你的意思是这都是马克传染给我的
You mean Mark made me sick?
可马克没有生病 他很强壮 他很健康
Mark isn't sick, he's strong, he's healthy.
这种蛋白质在不同的人身上有不同的影响
The protein can have different effect on different people.
这 这是什么意思
What... what does this mean?
长官 告诉我
Sir, tell me.
戴尔芬
Delphine?
- 什么 - 没什么
- What? - It's okay.
- 怎么了 - 它是传染性的
- What is it? - It's contagious.
你的病 通过性传播
Your defect. It's sexually transmitted.
这个病会怎么样?
What does it do?
女人会受感染么
The woman will catch it?
体温是103度 心率在上升 122
Temperature's 103, heart rate increasing, 122.
谢谢 那是预计到的
Thank you. That's expected.
弗吉尼亚
Virginia.
你被捕了
I'm placing you under arrest.
为什么
On what grounds?
你让女性不育
You're sterilizing women.
你不适合领导 现在由我来负责
You are unfit to lead. I am taking charge of this camp,
我会行使我的权力 来人
and I will use force, Corporal.
有点耐心 孩子
Patience, son.
把他们关进监狱
Put 'em in the stockade.
这是命令 关起来
That's an order, lock 'em up!
莎拉 莎拉 莎拉
Sarah. Sarah. Sarah!
你给了她卡斯托尔病菌 是吗
You gave her the Castor pathogen, didn't you?
- 告诉我 - 是的
- Tell me. - Yes.
我给她打了两单位鲁比的血液
She received two units of Rudy's blood.
- 席尔瓦医生
- Dr. Silva.
莎拉 和我来
Sarah. Come with me.
- 我起不来了 - 你不用起来
- I can't get up. - You don't have to.
握着我的手就可以了
Just hold my hand.
好好的想想
Think... carefully.
向后转
Turn around.
你知道怎么用吗
You know how to use this?
- 知道 - 别让其他人进来
- Yeah. - Don't let anyone in here.
跟我来 莎拉 别担心
Come with me, Sarah. Don't worry.
这边 莎拉
It's this way, Sarah!
快点
Come on!
我们现在在海边
We're here by the beach,
记录我的马拉松小姐训练过程
documenting my marathon lady in training.
你准备好了
Are you ready to put your
整个月全身心的投入这地狱式的训练
body through months of hell for the full?
没问题
You're damn right.
快点 莎拉 我们快到了 别害怕
Come on, Sarah. We're almost there. Don't be afraid.
这是我最可爱的女朋友 贝丝
There's my lovely girlfriend, Beth.
贝丝 和镜头打声招呼
Beth, say hi to the camera.
嗨 你来啦
Hey, there you are.
贝斯
Beth.
我在想保罗搬进来的那天
I was just thinking about the day Paul moved in.
还记得那件事吗
Remember that story?
我想我不记得了
I don't think I know it.
他有两个有他名字的箱子 就那个
He had two suitcases to his name. That was it.
有个很明显的标记的 对吧
Should have been a huge red flag, right?
我对他是如此的痴迷
I was so gaga for him...
我一直在和我自己强调他是一名禅宗教♥徒♥
I convinced myself he was some kind of zen master,
经济上也很独♥立♥
materially unattached.
你们两个很配
You two are a good match.
骗子 都是骗子
Liars, grifters.
贝丝 我走进你的生活的时候 我还不了解你
I didn't know you, Beth, when I took your life.
现在 我很想你
Now, I miss you.
不 你不用想我 莎拉
No. You don't get to miss me, Sarah!
你听到了吗 我不会接受的
You hear me? I won't accept that!
我想帮你完成你还没做完的事
I'm trying to finish what you started,
来帮帮我们的姐妹 但我却没有做到
to help our sisters, but I keep failing.
海伦娜离开了我 柯西玛还在生病
Helena's left me and Cosima's still sick.
是我让你跳的
And I let you jump.
不 是我自己
No, I jumped.
我让自己穿上这双鞋的
I let myself get consumed by this thing.
我自杀因为我不明白
I killed myself because I couldn't understand it.
我也不明白
Neither do I.
你会明白的
You're starting to.
我 我不知道为什么
I... I don't understand the why.
你为什么要取代我的生活 莎拉
Why did you take over my life, Sarah?
为了 为了 基拉
For... for Kira.
我们都为我们爱的人做了很愚蠢的事
We do terrible things for the people we love.
别问为什么了
Stop asking why.
该问问是谁了
Start asking who.
姐妹
Sister.
保罗在哪儿
Where's Paul?
天啊 你确定吗 消毒过了吗
Jesus. Are you sure? Sterilizing them?
这里有最近两年的医学记录
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表