剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
是吗
Yes, sir.
谢谢 芬奇先生
Thank you, Mr. Finch.
刚才还在说 发生在你
Just got to say, it was a...
父亲身上的事真是一件该死的蠢事
It was just a damn shame what happened to your daddy.
他是一个好人 你父亲
He was a good man, your father.
他也总说你是一个好人
He always spoke well of you, too.
最近这些年来 一直
Kept you under lock and key, though,
把你关起来 他也是好人吗
these last few years, didn't he?
我们有我们的方式
We have our ways.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
好吧 我记得曾经有一次他带你来这里
Well, I remember a time when he used to bring you up here.
以前你做生意的时候 我常来玩儿
I used to play in your fields while you did business.
对的
That's right.
这也是为什么我来这里
Which is why I'm here.
- 哦 - 为了
- Oh? - To...
看看你对他还有多少信任
Collect what you held in trust for him.
这里需要 嗯
There is, um...
收取一定保管费
a storage fee that's applicable here.
1000美金
It's $1,000.
- 我没有这么多 - 嗯
- I don't have it. - Mm.
那这就是一个问题了
That's going to be a problem.
问题在于 芬奇先生 你不信任我们
The problem, Mr. Finch, is your lack of faith in us.
我们家族很容易和人交朋友但也是令人恐惧的敌人
We Proletheans make fast friends but fearsome enemies.
我应该不顾我母亲的悲伤
Shall I disrupt my mother's grief
去告诉她你因为30个银币
to tell her that you're holding out
而不信任我们吗
for your 30 pieces of silver?
你得保证向你的家人传达到我的慰问
You be sure to give your family my condolences.
当然
Of course.
那么为什么马克要带走那个女孩
So why did mark take the girl?
他想要一个玩具
He wanted a chew toy.
哦 得了吧 从警♥察♥的角度想一想
Oh, come on. Think like police.
为什么带个负担逃跑
Why take baggage on the run?
因为爱情或者当做人♥质♥吧 我
Love or a hostage, I...
亚特 能不能回到你真正的工作上面来
Art, shouldn't you be getting back to your real job?
约翰森在80年代是霍尔顿一个大型动物医院的医生
Johanssen was a large animal vet in Halton in the '80s.
你必须看看整个文件
You got to read the entire file.
有个叫K.A的
There's a K.A.
暴露了的同伴吗
Known associate?
说真的
Seriously,
你为什么要帮我们
why are you doing this?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我和我的搭档上♥床♥
'Cause I'm riding with my partner.
- 亚特 - 听着 我没有困惑 莎拉
- Art. - Look, I'm not confused, Sarah.
但你是贝丝的姐妹
But you are Beth's sister.
完完全全的姐妹
Through and through.
我都不了解她
I didn't even know her.
这不是你的战争
This isn't your fight.
她试着告诉我
She tried to tell me.
她是谁
What she was.
她那天晚上打电♥话♥说她
She called me the night that she...
就是你来的那天晚上 并且
The night you came along, and...
我以为是药的问题 在胡说八道
I thought it was the pills, more bullshit.
在她最需要我的时候 我却没有理她
I turned my back on her when she needed me the most.
你怎么可能知道
You couldn't have known.
是啊 但我应该知道的
Yeah, but I should have.
有你这个搭档 她很幸运
She was lucky to have you.
还是看看那个混♥蛋♥K.A.吧
Just look up that asshole K.A. For me.
把你的姐妹救回来
Let's get your sister back.
奥伊 科霍达伊特的儿子
Oy khodyt' son,
科洛 威康
kolo vikon
一个德瑞马特人
a drimota...
女士 我可以解释的
Ma'am, I can explain.
你杀了你兄弟
You killed your brother.
弗尼吉亚 冷静一下
Virginia, calm down.
他当时在第五阶段
He was stage five in the field.
我必须这么做
I had to.
如果听从梅杰 迭登的命令
If you had followed Major Dierden's extraction orders,
他已经在家里了
he would have been at home.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm sorry, Mother.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 他是搞砸了
Hey, he screwed up,
但他必须杀了赛斯
but he had to put Seth down.
这是协议
It's protocol.
去我办公室 等着我
My office. Wait for me.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
来这里
Come here, Doc.
祝福你 保罗
Bless you, Paul.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我很幸运
I'm blessed all right.
越来越糟 不是吗
It's getting worse, isn't it?
那个缺陷
The defect.
你看到了
You saw it.
赛斯在一天内从没有症状到了第五阶段
Seth went from asymptomatic to stage five in a day.
海伦娜怎么样 有进展吗
What about Helena? Any help?
我们做了压力测试 神经吻合测试
We did the stress tests, the neuro-cog.
她没有这些缺陷
She doesn't have the defect.
从她的生理情况上可能能找到答案
Her biology may hold answers,
但最快的治疗方法
but the fastest way to a cure
仍然是最初的遗传物质
is still the original genetic material.
好吧 我负责野外作业
Well, I run field operations.
我希望把鲁迪关在基地里
I want Rudy confined to base.
但是我负责整个项目
But I run the program.
我们已经和马克失去了联♥系♥
We've lost contact with mark.
我希望鲁迪从战场上回来
I need Rudy back in the field.
我会和马克一样的
I'll go after Mark.
你不会的
You can't.
越来越糟了
It gets worse.
主管希望你去阿林顿
The director wants you in Arlington.
我们的武器系统出现了故障 保罗
Our weapon system has a glitch, Paul.
预算审查里漏了我们
We are one budget review from oblivion.
他们不能把我们关掉
They can't shut us down.
是吗
Huh!
我为这些人服务
I served with these men.
我们欠他们的
We owe them.
如果你能保护他们 我就可以治好他们
If you can protect them, I can cure them.
帮我们在主管那边争取到更多的时间
Just buy us more time with the director.
你还好吗 斯科特
You okay, Scottie?
你很难熬过剥开头皮的这一部分
You could barely get through the scalp, man.
- 哦 神啊 - 对他别这么苛刻 柯西玛
- Oh, god. - Go easy on him, Cosima.
斯科特可不是像你和我这样的惯犯
Scott's not a hardened criminal like you and I.
有次我必须弄颅盖骨 我
Once I got to the calvarium, I just...
解剖刀
Scalpel?
好
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你以前也做过这些 是吗
You have done this before, yeah?
YouTube是一个神奇的地方
YouTube is an amazing resource.
斯科特
Scott.
没有动脉肿瘤的现象 没有 没有损伤
No sign of aneurysm, no... no lesions.
天啊 我们都有这些吗
God, is this is all we are?
怎么了
Huh?
我的意思是 一些神经元细胞
I mean, some neurons
突触还有几磅灰质
and axons and a few pounds of gray matter?
我们把它带回实验室怎么样
How about we just get it back to the lab?
可以 但是 想象一下 他死的时候
Yeah, but, like, when he died,
他看到的是一次颞叶旅行
do you think what he saw was just a temporal lobe trip...
哦
Oh...
或者
Or,
他的灵魂在说
did his soul actually say,
我从这里出来了 我从这个维度出来了
"I'm out of here, I'm out of this dimension"?
别说了 科西玛
Please, Cosima.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表