剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I will speak for your children so you don't have to.
你好啊 薇拉
Hello, Vera!
我能跟你谈谈玛西 科茨的事吗
Could I talk to you about Marci Coates?
她打算把小区从新分区
She plans to re-zone the district,
另外 你有看过她的午餐提议书吗
and have you seen her lunch proposals?
全都是淀粉质食品
Nothing but starches.
抱歉 我不能跟你谈
Sorry, I can't.
你连五分钟都抽不出来聊聊你孩子的教育吗
You don't have five minutes to talk about your kids' education?
艾丽森 老实说吧
Alison, honestly,
让一个像你这样的人来管我的孩子的话
someone with your issues handling my children...
当然了
Of course.
我都明白的
No, I understand.
呃 我们给你准备了点东西
Uh, we have something for you...
雷蒙家的
from Ramon.
我们接手了他的生意
We took over his business.
沐浴球 身体乳
Bath beads, body lotions,
一切你所需要的
anything you need
帮助你放松的东西
to relax.
噢 这是给你的
Oh. There you go.
谢谢 给
Thank you. There you go.
噢 噢 噢
Oh, oh, oh...
噢 肥皂现在60了
Oh, it's 60 now for the soap.
我们已经给推荐人打折了
Though we do offer discounts for referrals.
所以 我能得到你的支持吗
So, can I count on your support?
好吧 给我讲讲这个重新分区的事
Well, tell me about this re-zoning thing.
在军事学院
At the military academy,
其他男生做♥爱♥
the other boys did... sex things.
追女生
Chased girls.
但是我没有
But not me.
我在等待
I was waiting.
我知道这个城市
I know this town.
威拉德 芬奇住在这里
Willard Finch lives here.
我们不只是要低调 对吗
We're not just laying low, are we?
格雷西
Gracie...
我不是你认为的那个我
I'm not who you think I am.
我给你♥爸♥爸说我是一名逃兵
I told your father that I went awol,
但是事实是
but the truth is that...
我从来没有离开军队
I never left the army.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这跟你父亲有关
It's all about your father.
他偷走了宝贵的科学资料
He stole valuable scientific material.
我被指派去拿回资料
I was assigned to recover it.
我们把你带回来
We brought you in,
这些年来都很信任你
trusted you all those years.
格雷西 对不起
Gracie, I'm sorry.
- 所有这些都是谎言 - 不是的
- It was all a lie? - No!
格雷西
Gracie...
对于你父亲的人来说我们很自♥由♥
We're free of your people,
但是我们不清楚我这方的人
but we are not clear of mine.
我必须为他们找到一些东西
I have to find something for them,
然后我才能全身而退
and then I can get out.
这就是为什么我们在这
That's why we're here?
你在找我父亲偷走的东西
You're looking for something my father stole?
你觉得东西在威拉德 芬奇那
You think Willard Finch has it.
我觉得他为亨里克隐瞒了某些事情
I think that he hid certain things for Henrik.
格雷西
Gracie...
你肯定知道你父亲有秘密
You had to know that your father had secrets.
不 我不知道
No, I don't know.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
格雷西
Gracie.
不要问我为什么 这是私事
Don't ask me what for. It's personal.
是的 在今天结束前我会回来的
Yes, I'll be back by the end of the day.
贝丝也不能保持冷静
Beth couldn't keep still, either.
嗯 看起来不只是这些人多次
Well, it just doesn't seem like these people
到了市中心 是吗
get downtown much, does it?
是的 在海伦娜烧掉
Yeah, well, they all scattered
牧场后他们都分散了
after Helena torched the ranch.
所以他们在追踪卡斯托尔兄弟们的样本
So, the samples that these Castor guys are after.
是的 追踪原始样本
Yeah, from the original.
血涂片和皮肤样本
Blood slides and skin samples.
这是柯西玛说的
That's what Cosima said.
所以呢 你觉得如果你能先找到他们
So, what, you think that if you find them first,
就可以和他们交易以换回海伦娜吗
you can trade Helena for 'em?
好吧
Right.
嘿 那是助产士
Hey, that's the midwife.
我们走吧
Here we go.
亚历克西斯 麦克甘
Alexis McGann.
认得出我吗
Recognize me?
噢
Oh...
我在找我的妹妹
I'm looking for my sister.
我不知道海伦娜在哪
I don't know where Helena is.
因为她我被赶出来了
I was cast out because of her.
好吧 我不在乎
Well, I don't give a shit.
他呢
What about him?
马克带着格雷西离开了
Mark fled with Gracie.
他们背叛了我们的家庭
They betrayed the family.
等等 他和那个女孩吗
Wait, he's with the daughter?
他们开走了约翰森的货车吗
Are they the ones that took Johanssen's truck?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
嘿 听着
Hey, look.
约翰森对我妹妹做了一些事情 他做了什么
Johanssen did something to my sister. What did he do?
她有特别的用途
She has a special purpose.
好吧 我不知道那意味着什么
Well, I don't know what that means.
什么特别用途
What does that mean?
他得到了她的卵细胞
He harvested her eggs,
而且她怀了他的孩子
and she's pregnant with his child.
海伦娜怀了他的孩子
Helena's pregnant by him?
这是一个奇迹
It's a miracle.
我不知道他也会对格雷西这样做
I didn't know he would do it to Gracie, too.
55,
那辆车昨天18点44分在哈尔顿
that vehicle was ticketed for speeding in Halton
被开超速罚单
yesterday at 18:44.
55 收到
55, Roger.
我后悔的是
All I regret
和让人讨厌的人一起吃饭
is breaking bread with abominations.
哦 相信我 我比海伦娜
Oh, trust me, if Helena's an abomination,
更让人讨厌
I'm much worse.
嘿
Hey.
下次 她会把你头咬下来
Next time, she'll bite your head off.
格雷西
Gracie?
我得出去一会儿
I got to go and do this.
这个
This...
我怀着孩子
child inside me.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what it is.
是的
Yes.
我不能独自养他
I can't do it alone.
我会好好照顾你和孩子的
I'll be there for both of you.
我发誓
I swear.
那让我来帮你
Then let me help you.
威拉 德芬奇是一个危险的人
Willard Finch is a dangerous man.
如果他背着我父亲藏了东西
If he was hiding something from my father,
他不会就这样交出来的
he's not just going to hand it over.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我们现在最不需要的
The last thing we need
就是再一次的暴♥力♥行动
is another violent mess.
你有什么好主意吗
You got a better idea?
什么
What?
你好 芬奇先生
Hello, Mr. Finch.
记得我吗
Remember me?
小格雷西 约翰森
Little Gracie Johanssen.
你真的长大了
You really have blossomed.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表