剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
She thinks Delphine
会让她消失
is going to eliminate her.
我翻译
I translate...
书 我的我的书
Book. My... my book,
而你
and you...
带我离开这里
Take me out of here.
她想要在台♥湾♥
She wants a quiet life...
过安静的生活
in Taiwan.
你不能再消失了 对吧
You can't disappear twice, can you?
已经去世的人过不了海关
Dead women don't pass customs.
克莉丝汀 古德里奇
Krystal Goderitch.
那是谁
Who's that?
她也是丽达 是吗 瑞秋
She's Leda, isn't she, Rachel?
卡斯托尔在跟踪的那个
The one that Castor was after.
是的
Yes.
监视她的人
Her monitor is...
死了吗
Dead?
给我身份证号♥
Get me I.D.
不好意思 你想让我偷克莉丝汀的身份
Sorry, you want me to steal Krystal's identity
然后把你弄出戴亚德吗
and get you out of Dyad?
是的
Yes.
我怎么知道你可以读这本书
How do I know you can even read that book?
她翻译了我给她的那页
She's translated the page I gave her.
怎么说 然后呢 我们在里面吗
What's it say, then? Are we in it?
不 这是
No, it's a...
儿歌♥吗
Nursery rhyme?
在伦敦小镇里
"In London town
我们都摔倒了
we all fell down"...
卡斯托尔从沉睡中醒来
And Castor woke from slumber.
卡斯托尔
Castor.
我们需要知道书里到底讲了什么
We need to know what's inside that book.
来了结所有事
That's the end of it.
你好
Hello.
噢 你好 亲爱的
Oh, hello, luv.
你能不能 恩
Will you, um,
拿上你的东西我们去亨德里克斯家
grab your things and we'll head over to the Hendrix's?
好吗
All right?
你想去拯救瑞秋
You want to free Rachel
就凭着拦截人魔岛里的一首儿歌♥关于卡斯托尔就下决心救她了吗
over a nursery rhyme, coded in "Dr. Moreau," About Castor.
那只是书里的一页
That's one page of it, S.
这里一定有什么关于我们的东西
There's gotta be something about us in there,
而且它可以拯救柯西玛
and it could save Cosima.
也可能邓肯就是个疯子
Or Duncan could be off his rocker,
或者瑞秋在满嘴胡说
or Rachel could be full of shite.
这里只有一种方法可以解决啊
There's only one way to know.
斯科特说他和柯西玛
Scott says he and Cosima
能把瑞秋弄出戴亚德
can get Rachel out of Dyad.
怎么弄
How?
需要他的游戏小组做些什么
Something to do with his gaming group.
我不知道 这
I don't know, it's...
好吧 所以克莉丝汀离我们有350公里远
Okay, good, so Krystal is 350 kilometers away.
我们现在去然后今晚前就可以回来
We leave right now and we can be back by tonight.
喂 我同意要做这件鸟事了吗
Whoa! Did I just get seconded into this shit?
如果你从戴亚德把瑞秋带出来
If you spring Rachel from Dyad,
你就会摧毁和德尔芬的结盟
you will destroy this alliance with Delphine.
她是唯一一个站在你和高层之间的人
She's the only person standing between you and Topside.
德尔芬不管生气做什么我都无所谓
I don't give a shit if Delphine's pissed off.
只要我们知道了书里写的是什么 她就不得不跟我们合作
We'll know what it says, and she'll have to work with us.
好吗 把钥匙给他
Right? Give him the keys.
这本书有可能只是跟卡斯托尔有关
The book might only be about Castor.
为什么要把他扯进去
Why bring it into play?
卡斯特们只是蜉蝣
The Castor boys are mayflies.
我不会坐视不管然后等着他们死的 西沃恩
I'm not gonna sit on my hands and wait for them to die, S.
马克也是蜉蝣吗
Is Mark a mayfly, too?
对不起 格雷西
Sorry, Gracie.
但是不管怎样
But for what it's worth,
他和其他的那些不一样
he was different from the rest of them.
我会 呃
I'll, um...
我送你坐公交 亲爱的
I'll walk you to the bus, luv.
如果我们要一起驾车旅行
If we're gonna go road tripping
去偷一些可怜的克隆人的身份
to steal some poor clone's identity,
那我只有一个要求了
then I've only got one demand.
我来选择音乐
I get to choose the music.
冷硬区 在这里
Chill zone, over here.
恩 蛋白质建模服务器在那里
Um, protein modelling server over there,
我确信你是很了解的
as I'm sure you're aware.
呃 烟熏机 用来
Uh, fumigation hood, for...
你懂的
A little of that.
-哦 还有斯科特 -嗨
- Oh, and Scott. - Hi.
你好 斯科特
Hi, Scott.
他 他喜欢拉拉们
He... he loves lesbians.
噢 真的吗
Oh, he does?
呃 我
Well, I...
我可以排序你的基因组吗
can I sequence your genome?
恩 谢谢
Uh... thank you.
额 但是我拒绝对一个组织
Um, but I draw the line at
透露那些信息
sharing that information with a corporation.
她真聪明
Smart.
真的 是吧
Seriously, right?
你收到我的信息了吗
You got my text?
对
Yeah.
如果莎拉准备好的话我也准备好了
And if Sarah's ready, then I'm ready.
伙计 你也玩 符文战争[桌游] 吗
Dude, you rock "Rune Wars"?
我经常和我的兄弟们玩这个游戏
I play this game with my brothers all the time.
- 是吗 - 对啊
- Really? - Yeah.
柯西玛很讨厌这个游戏 我会和好多人在一起玩
Cosima shreds at it. I've got a gaming group.
有点小状况
Bit of a sausage-fest,
也许你可以
but maybe you'd like to...
哇 莫罗博士
Oh, wow. "Dr. Moreau."
我喜欢这本书
I love this book.
不好意思 额
Sorry, um...
斯科特不喜欢别人碰他的东西
Scott's really anal about his stuff.
- 喔 抱歉 - 不好意思
- Okay, sorry. - Sorry.
又见面了 谢伊
Hello again, Shay.
我顺便带她过来转转 所以
I got her a visitor's pass, so...
柯西玛刚刚带我到处看了看
Cosima was just showing me around.
很好 额
It's fine. Um...
我有点话要对你说
But I need to speak with you.
好吧
Okay.
- 那我走了 宝贝 - 别 别 别
- I'll go, babe. - No, no no no. No.
别走 你可以留在这里
Stay. You don't have to go.
挺好的
It's all good.
好吧 这是关于
All right, then. This is about
我们欧洲实验的一系列事情
the sequencing issue we have with the European trials.
好吧 额 这个
Okay, yeah. It's...
工作上的事 抱歉
Work stuff, sorry.
- 又是工作 - 是呀
- Work, work, work. - Yeah.
我带她出去
I'll show her out.
你懂的 我有一些出于安全方面的考虑 但并不是嫉妒
You know, my security concerns, they're not jealousy.
我是法国人 我们喜欢情人
I'm French. We enjoy lovers.
噢 好吧
Wow, okay.
我们能不能把我们的想法集中在一起
Look, can we just put our minds together
像过去一样
like we used to
抛开那些疯狂的科学问题不谈
and leave the crazy science out of it?
- 当然 - 很好
- Sure. - Good.
因为
Because...
这并不是个好消息
this isn't good news.
里面的东西会越来越浓 所以你必须
It can get pretty thick, so you really gotta
好好埋头干
put your back into it.
艾丽森很有品位
Sestra Alison has good taste.
- 额 好吧 她很灵巧的 - 在挑选男人方面
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表