剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Up you get.
米勒长官 这里是席尔瓦呼叫
Sergeant Miller, this is Silva. Over.
米勒收到
Miller here.
送过来的病人已经治疗完毕
I'm all done with our guest here.
收到 十分钟后到
Copy. Be there in ten.
慢慢来也不迟
Take your time.
她的药效还有一小时
She'll be out another hour.
收到 通话结束
Copy. Miller out.
海伦娜 海伦娜
Helena. Helena.
起来 他们走了
Get up. They're gone.
赶快
Hurry up.
在药效完全起作用前我们没什么时间了
We don't have much time before the drugs set in.
我的手臂都麻得没感觉了
My arm is like dead fish.
你要保持警惕
You have to stay alert.
想办法逃走
Look for an escape.
要想逃出第一关
To escape the first box,
你必须要知道下个盒子里装的是什么
you must know what next box holds.
没错 搜查这个房♥间 然后回到这里来
Right. Scout this place and get back here.
别犯傻♥逼♥犯的错误
Don't blunder around like an idiot.
我会安静得像个美男子
I will be as quiet as church mouse.
快点 不然你会晕倒的
Hurry up. You're gonna pass out.
不不不 坚持住
No, no, no. Not yet.
海伦娜 站起来
Helena. On your feet.
快逃出来
Snap out of it.
快回来 要不然就回不来了
Get us back before it's too late.
好的 继续
Okay, go ahead.
我才不 我才不要把手指伸进你大腿里
I'm not... I'm not putting my finger in your leg.
我需要你伸手去取那颗子弹
I need you to go in there and feel the bullet.
-不 不 不 -你能把酒给我吗
- No, no, no. - Can you give me that?
你要告诉我海伦娜被藏在哪里
You're gonna tell me where Helena's being kept.
我已经做了一年多任务了 我不知道
I've been on mission for over a year. I don't know.
放狗屁 她在哪
Bullshit. Where is she?
HQ的位置会转移的
HQ is mobile.
如果我的人抓到了她
If my people have her,
她可能在任何地方
she could be anywhere.
能把酒给我吗 拜托
Can I have that, please?
啊啊啊
Aaah!
好的 动作迅速点点 我就不会那么痛
Okay, stick it in fast. It'll hurt less.
天了 你一定是我他妈的第一个约会【?】
God, you must be one hell of a first date.
摸到子弹了吗
Do you feel it?
它在动吗
Is it moving?
啥
What?
你能扭动它吗
Can you wiggle it?
-你能扭到子弹吗 -是 是的 可以
- Can you wiggle it? - Yes, yes, I can wiggle it.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
说明子弹没嵌进骨头里
That means it's not embedded in the bone, okay.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
好 现在去拿老虎钳
Okay, grab the pliers. I need you
我需要你帮我把子弹夹出来
to go back in and grab it.
如果要我去拿
If I'm gonna do this,
你得向我交代清楚你的任务
you're gonna tell me about your mission.
鲁迪
Rudy,
你的哥哥(弟弟?) 他来找过我
your brother, he paid me a visit.
他威胁了我的女儿
He threatened my daughter.
听着 我们知道你病了
Look, we know you get sick.
我们也是
We do, too.
好吧
All right.
我们收到消息说 在项目停止之前
We had intel that Johanssen stole samples
约翰森偷到了样本
back before the project was shut down,
但我什么也没找到
but I didn't find anything.
现在可以夹子弹了吗
Will you please do it?
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
啊啊啊
Aaaah!
好了 好了 我夹到了 夹到了
Okay... okay, I've got it, I've got it.
啊啊
Aaah!
好了好了
Okay, okay.
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗷 嗷 嗷
Ow, ow, ow!
啊
Ah!
噢 是你的坐骨神经痛吗 唐尼
Oh, is it your sciatica, Donnie?
亲爱的 你给我的肥皂
Well, honey, you gave me the soap,
抬起来比药片钟一百倍
which is like a hundred times heavier than the pills,
所以 是的 我坐骨神经痛
so, yeah, it's my sciatica.
好吧
Okay, fine.
-你拿着药片 - 小心 小心 小心
- You take the pills. - Careful, careful, careful.
怎么了 开门 -你怎么
-What? Open the door. -How are you...
你要用你的腿借力 唐尼
You lift with your legs, Donnie.
谢谢 亲爱的 你是最棒的
Thank you, honey. You're the best.
不好意思
Excuse me.
这是私人财产 伙计
This is private property, buddy.
你不能直接进来就坐下吃午餐 你
You can't just come in here and have your lunch, you...
他刚才是不是嘘了我
did he just shush me?
等等 你是今天跟踪我的那个人
Wait, you're the one who was following me today.
看吧 我就知道
See? I knew it.
你是不是帮马尔奇·科茨做事
Do you work for Marci Coates? Hmm?
不 我不知道他是哪个
Yeah, I don't know who that is.
那你是谁
Then who are you?
一个送信的
A messenger.
我确定你们有些货
Pretty sure you got some merchandise
是属于我老板的
that belongs to my boss.
如果你是说休闲材料
If you're referring to the relaxation materials,
我们已经全额付款给雷蒙了
we paid Ramon for those in full,
付了三万多块钱
over $30,000.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, well,
问题是
thing is,
那货并不是雷蒙卖♥♥的
that wasn't Ramon's to sell.
他只是被委托运货
He was working on consignment,
突然就从雷达上消失了
suddenly dropped off the radar.
好吧 那是因为他去读大学了
Well, that's because he's at college.
开学第一周总是忙得够呛的
That first week can be really overwhelming.
我记得新生周是这样的
I remember frosh week was...
唐尼 他没去上学
Donnie, he didn't go to college.
不管是什么情况
Whatever the case,
我的老板想跟你们见个面
my boss wants a meeting.
所以
So...
我想你们今晚要找个人帮看店了
I think you should get a sitter tonight
为了奥斯卡 也为了嘉玛
for Oscar and for Gemma.
好吗
All right?
我要先保管着这个
I'll keep these till then.
好了 成不
Okay, sport?
行 当然 很好
Yeah. Yeah. That's great, sure.
我会再联♥系♥你们的
I'll be in touch.
加粗的短文
Highlighted passages,
胡扯的公式
nonsense formula.
邓肯的书真是一团糟
Duncan's book is just a big jumble.
我知道 我真希望有一个
I know, and I'm hoping there's
维吉尼亚密♥码♥ 掩藏在其中
a vigenere Cypher buried under all that noise.
不过我们还需要一把密匙来读懂它
But we'd still need a key to read it.
如果没有的话
And without that...
你是不可能找出哪一段
There's no way to figure out which passage
对应哪一个合成序列的
goes with which synthetic sequence.
可能甚至都没有什么合成序列
If it's even about the sequences at all.
说不定是别的什么东西
It could be about something else,
还有可能是邓肯疯了
or maybe Duncan was just batshit crazy.
我要挂了 斯科特
I got to go, Scott.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
好啊 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你是不是 噢 天惹 好可怕
Are you... oh, my God. It's hideous.
-什么 -你看起来好像
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表