剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Is on the bulletin board over there,
还有 麻烦你
and please, please,
你今天能到店里确认一下那个
could you go in today and make sure...
事实上 亨德里克斯太太
Actually, Mrs. Hendrix,
我今天下午预约了去看医生
I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon.
噢 是的 可以 你今天放假吧
Oh, of course. Yes, take the day off.
- 谢谢你 - 好的
- Thank you. - Good.
好吧 所有东西都弄好了 我老公在哪里呢
Okay, that's... good, so where is my husband?
唐尼去哪了
Where is Donnie?
啊 啊
Ah... ah...
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
抱歉 我今天起早了去跑步
Sorry, I got up early to go for a run.
是吗
Oh!
但你昨天压根没到床上来睡觉啊
You didn't come to bed last night.
就是啊 那个 我的鼻窦炎犯了
You know what, my... My stupid sinus
所以我昨晚决定
was whistling again, so I decided to just
在沙发上睡 啊
sleep on the couch. Ow!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
很好 没事 我没事
Yeah, no, I'm fine.
我想我刚刚拉伤了肌肉
I think I just, um, pulled a hammy.
好的 但拜托 拜托了 今天一定要去看店
Okay, but please, please, go by the store today.
我今天一整天都要做调查
I am on the trail all day
而且我们有些人手不够,行吗
and we're shorthanded, okay?
好 没问题 我会的
Yeah. Yeah, I'm on it.
谢谢
Thank you!
爱你哦 喂
Love you. Hello?
天啊
Oh, God.
我一直在想着
So I'm thinking
柜台的墨西哥煎蛋
huevos rancheros at the counter.
嗯
Mmm.
呃
Uh...
什么 什么来的
What? What was that?
煎蛋
Huevos?
你刚刚辞职
You just quit your job,
所以我想请你跳支萨尔萨舞
so I'm buying extra salsa for you.
不行,今天不行
I can't, actually, today.
我拿了很多这些 呃 书面工作
I've got all this, um... Paperwork,
辞职太麻烦了
exiting clause bullshit.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Is everything okay? - Mm-hmm.
感觉还好吗 我摸摸你的额头
You feeling okay? Give me your forehead.
不 我很好 我没事
Yeah, no, I'm fine, I'm fine.
我要走了
I just gotta go.
晚点打给你 好吗
I'll call you later, okay?
好的
Okay.
我去
Shit!
我们关门了
We're closed.
好吧 来了
Okay, yeah,
好了 好了 我听你的
all right, okay, I hear you.
进来吧
Come in.
看起来很痛啊
That looks like it hurts.
你该去看看另一个家伙
You should see the other guy.
看过了
I did.
他说是你突袭他的
He said you jumped him.
杰森 克勒曼 不
Jason Kellerman? No!
我可能有推他一点
I may have pushed him a little,
激怒他了 我 我们谈过了
provoked him. We... we... We had words.
喂 你干嘛呢
Come on! What are you doing?
别 我刚
Please, I-I just...
我刚刚摆好的
I just put that back.
那些药在哪
Where're the pills?
什么 喂
What? Why?
Pouchy想要回来
Pouchy wants them back.
Pounchy
Pouchy?
这是我和克勒曼的
This is between me and Kellerman.
和他没关系 噢 别这样
It's got nothing to do with... Oh, come on!
克勒曼把你推荐给了Pounchy
Kellerman vouched for you to Pouchy.
他不干了
He doesn't anymore.
你出局了
You're out.
听着 药丸不在这
Look, the pills aren't here,
我发誓
I swear.
住手
Stop!
什么
What?
氮气 瞬间冰冻
Nitrogen, frozen.
那是什么
What's this?
我不知道 我之前也没看过
I don't know, I've never seen it before.
看起来很重要
Looks important.
我先拿着
I'll keep it.
到你把所有药丸都还给Pouchy为止
Until you return the entire supply to Pouchy.
嗯 薄荷味的
Mmm, minty gleam.
你最好快点
I suggest you do it soon.
兄弟 糟糕
Dude, this sucks.
这些你都有吗
Is this all you have?
烈酒
Schnapps?
我没玩过这么大的
I don't really entertain much.
柯西玛 这里说明不了
Cosima, nothing in here
夏恩是间谍
says Shay is a spy.
要不是她看了那本书
Except that she saw the book.
记得吗
You remember that.
鲁迪出现之前
Right before Rudy showed up.
有次她还问莎拉来
And once she asked about Sarah.
很显然
Apparently
我在梦里叫她名字 但我是不说梦话的
I said her name in my sleep, but I don't sleep-talk.
说梦话非常的可怕
Sleep-talking is creepy as shit.
还有一个
One thing?
鲁迪出现的时候
When Rudy showed up,
他知道你又生病了
he knew you were sick again.
夏恩知道这件事吗
Does Shay know that?
她知道我的病态吗 是的
Does she know I'm morbidly ill? Yes.
对 又来了 对
Yep, it came up. Yep.
我就是个白♥痴♥
I'm such an idiot.
你不可能知道 对 嗯 我知道的
You couldn't have known. Yeah, well, I should have.
我让每个人都处境危险 你 莎拉 还有其他人
I put everyone in danger. You, Sarah, everybody.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
我可以去死了
I'm going to eat shit.
怎么啦 菲利克斯
What's the matter, Felix?
不喜欢鸡蛋和薯条了吗
Lost your taste for egg and chips?
不 我在等他们给我带冰镇鳗鱼
No, I'm just gonna wait for them to bring me my jellied eel.
我就是想不到
I just can't get the image
你和卡尔顿会在我头上作怪
of you and Carlton shagging out of my head.
所以 我猜
So that was after
那是在John Sadler之后
the late John Sadler, I presume.
这些男孩都是约翰的朋友
These boys were all John's friends.
他被杀之后 他们都和我很亲了
And then after he was killed, they became my family.
对 卡尔顿是
And, yes, Carlton was...
是有点超过
A little bit more than that.
说的好
Well done, S.
嘿 莎拉
Oi! S!
很久没看过你来这了
Some nerve showing your face around here.
嘿 你个老手
Oi, you geriatric wankers.
噢 克里斯蒂 基兰
Oh, Christy! Kieran!
上帝保佑你 西沃恩
God love you, Siobhan.
噢 很高兴见到你
Oh, it's so good to see you!
这是 嗯
This is, um...
这是支乐队
This is the band.
乐队
Band?
你这混♥蛋♥怎么知道我在这
How did you bastards even know I was here?
特鲁迪说的
Trudy called.
她认得你在酒吧后面的照片
She recognized you from the pictures behind the bar.
你在酒吧后面的照片
Your picture's behind the bar?
当然是
Course it is.
用来在每个星期五晚上招人来的啦
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表