剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
在玉米地里发现了那些枪
all those guns in your corn field?
你想说什么
What's your point?
只要我们给联邦调查局说一声
One tip to the feds
他们就会反复调查 直到
and they backhoe the whole thing again
找到你的军械库
looking for your little arsenal.
好吧 我不知道你有朋友在这儿 行吗
Okay, I don't know your friend here, okay?
我不认识这个傻瓜 但是他女儿
This idiot, I don't know. But the daughter,
小格雷西 她有来过
young Gracie, she did swing by.
来干什么
What for?
只是为了传递坏消息
Just to pass on the sad news.
现在女人也在这里管理事情了
Women running things over there now, too, huh?
这个世界是怎么了
What is this world coming to?
还有其他的事情吗
Is there anything else?
再见
Bye.
我们会保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
你被开除了
You're banished.
我们不需要一个接生员
We have no use for a midwife.
等等
Wait.
我知道马克可能带格雷西去了什么地方
I know where Mark may have taken Gracie.
这都是垃圾
It's just junk!
这里没有试管 没有
There's no test tubes, no...
没有幻灯片
no slides!
这就是他给我的
This is what he gave me.
生物样品需要冷藏
Biological samples need to be kept cold.
你有没有看见一个水槽或者冷却器
Did you see, like, a tank or a cooler?
没
No.
想一下 格雷西
Think, Gracie.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 算了 我只是
Okay, it's okay. I'll just...
我得亲自回去一趟
I'm just going to have to go back myself.
不 马克
No. Mark.
- 别担心 - 太危险了
- Don't worry. - It's too risky!
你需要平静下来
You know what, just, um, go down
吃点特别的东西款待自己
and treat yourself to something special.
我一个小时后就回来
I'll be back for you in an hour.
安全地回来好吗
Come home safe, okay?
不许你把我一个人丢下
Don't you dare leave me alone.
不会的
I won't.
永远不会
Never.
找到了大概六家旅馆
Got, like, six hotels.
他们不会在电♥话♥里给你提供任何信息的
They won't give you anything over the phone.
得进去给他们看照片
Got to go in, show them his picture.
该死
Shit.
你有十万火急的事要处理
Hey, you've got real fires to tend, there.
我会完成线索图 你安心回去吧
I'll finish the canvas and you just go back.
我今晚坐公车回去
I'll take the bus back tonight.
我今早让你在浴缸里看见具克隆人尸体
I showed you a dead clone in a tub this morning.
不 你不是有意的
No, you did not.
告诉我你不是冒着失业的风险来的这里
Just tell me you're not risking your job being here.
嗯哼
Hmm?
要知道 我可能不是你的搭档
You know, I may not be your partner,
但我知道什么时候你有所隐瞒
but I know when you're holding back.
那天晚上贝丝给你打电♥话♥
Beth called you that night.
既不是柯西玛 也不是艾丽森
Not Cosima, not Alison.
你到底隐瞒了些什么
What is it you're not telling me?
说出来
Just say it.
我从没提过
I've never said it.
你爱着她
You were in love with her.
她是我的搭档
She was my partner.
我们不可能走到一起 但是
We were never going to be together, but...
却发生了
It happened.
你和她一样厉害 莎拉
You're just as fierce as she was, Sarah.
你同样需要我的帮助
You need my help, too.
你被停职对于我们没好处
You're no good to us suspended.
我们需要你去当警♥察♥
We need you as a cop.
贝丝也会那样想的
Beth would want that.
小心点好吗
Be careful, okay?
我们很厉害 记得吗
We're fierce, remember?
如有需要给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you need me.
别走得太晚了
Don't leave it too late.
我还以为你闻着和莎拉一样
I thought you'd smell like Sarah.
又一个
Another one.
你是我见过最丑的马克
You are the ugliest Mark yet.
告诉我些事情
Tell me something.
关于莎拉 曼宁
Sarah Manning.
姐妹的召集人
The gatherer of sisters.
她什么时候出♥卖♥♥♥的你 什么时候把你交给我们的
When she sold you out, when she gave you to us,
那一定挺打击人的
that must've been quite a blow.
你进来 我就告诉你
You come inside, I tell you about it.
哦小甜心
Oh, sweetheart,
我无比乐意
there is nothing more that I would love.
够了
That's enough.
我只想更加了解敌人 少校
Just getting to know the enemy, Major.
你有任务了
You have an assignment.
这回我会简述给你以免离群
I will brief you so this time you don't stray.
是
Sir.
卑鄙的保罗
Dirty Paul.
他用姐妹来欺骗我
He lies with my sestras.
瑞秋也不放过
Even Rachel.
进来
Come inside.
再来一个
Have another.
你不信任我 但是
You won't believe me, but...
我很抱歉事情变成这样
I am sorry it has come to this.
嗯
Hmm.
总有一天
One day,
我会把你们全干掉
I kill you all.
请宽恕我
Forgive me my trespasses
背叛家人的罪过
against the family
恳请保护马克的安全
and please keep Mark safe
帮助指引我们克服这不确定性
and help guide us through this uncertainty.
阿门
Amen.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是莎拉吗
Are you Sarah?
海伦娜跟我说过你
Helena told me about you.
我没真正相信过她
I didn't really believe her.
是的 她喜欢讲些古怪的故事
Yeah, she tells some nutty stories.
我在找她
I'm looking for her.
我们把她留在牧场了
We left her at the ranch.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
马克呢
And Mark?
他和他的兄弟知道她在哪
He and his brothers know where she is.
我丈夫没有什么兄弟
My husband doesn't have any brothers.
丈夫
Husband?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是第一个知道的
You're the first person I've told.
海伦娜告诉过你我有个孩子吗
Did Helena tell you I have a kid?
告诉过
Yes.
我的孩子和你的孩子是姐妹
My kid and yours are going to be cousins.
我知道你怀着海伦娜的孩子
I know you're carrying Helena's baby.
那也不代表我们是一家人
That does not make us family.
为什么 因为我们被人厌恶吗
Why? Because we're abominations?
我其实不知道该怎么面对
I don't really know what to think anymore.
马克有很多事没跟你说
You know, there's a lot Mark's not telling you.
他是军方派来的
He was sent by the army.
是的 从我父亲那获取科研物
Yeah, to collect scientific material from my father.
我知道 他跟我说了
I know, he told me.
但是没有跟你说过他的兄弟
Didn't tell you about his brothers, though,
对吗 有好多个兄弟
did he? There's probably more of them.
他是
He's...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表