剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- 是什么 - 这个 艾丽
- What's that? - This, Ali.
我要上小厕
I need to pee.
调整贝利波动的传染性区域
Adjusting the catchbin area of Bailey Downs
不是以家庭为重的选择
is not the family-first option.
作为一个学校理事和两个孩子的母亲
As school trustee and a mother of two,
重新分区并不是我的初衷
I would not make boundaries my agenda.
相反的 我会
Instead, I would...
呃
Um...
我 会
I... would...
家庭
Family.
就是我的 计划
That's my... agenda.
- 嘿 谢谢你 - 不客气(西班牙语)
- Hey. Thank you. - De nada.
我 操
Oh, shit!
怎么了
What happened?
谈判完了
Negotiations.
海伦已经跟他们走了
Helena's outside walking them off.
看起来我要当她宝宝的外婆了
Looks like I'm gonna be a granny to her baby.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
有些时候
Sometimes
家庭不只是那些与你同住一个屋檐下的人
family is more than just the people under your roof.
还有那些不顾一切的跳出来
Um, they're people who jump in headfirst
那些为了帮助你
who aren't afraid to make fools of themselves
不怕被人嘲笑的人
to help you,
是那些你失意时
who don't hide their faces in shame
不会背地里笑话你的人
if you fall down.
保罗走了
Paul's gone.
我曾经对贝丝
I had these dreams.
有过幻想
About Beth.
如果你的家庭突然一下多了很多人
If your family is suddenly bigger than you expected
然而你们家的房♥子却太小了 你会告诉你的家人
and your house gets too crowded, do you tell your family
要他们找别的地方住吗
that they need to find a different place to live?
我试着找过你
I was trying to find you,
但是格雷西出现在他家
and then Gracie showed up at his door.
呃 她
Oh, she's, uh...
就是 她跟我们一起住
She's living with us, by the way.
什么
What?
你找到房♥间 你适应新的生活 你找到了很好的解决办法
You make room, you adapt, you find creative solutions
让所有人都在一起
to keep people together.
我们都有
We both have
很长的故事要说
long stories to tell, huh?
要告诉他们 漫长的回家之路
Long trip home to tell them.
嗯 我好累 妈妈
Oh, I'm so tired, Mum.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, love.
我们的学校就是我们的家庭
Our schools are our family.
作为一名学校理事
And as school trustee,
我不会让我们大家分离
I will not divide us.
贝利区会继续
Bailey Downs stays
保持于格伦代尔学区
in the Glendale school district.
我支持容纳
I stand for inclusion,
而不是排斥
not exclusion.
我会是大家的鸡妈妈
I will be your mother hen,
保护我们所有的小鸡 永不分离
and I will keep our chicks together.
杰森亲了我
Jason kissed me?
对 我不知道他的名字 不过应该是
Yeah, I don't know what his name is, but yeah.
他不知道从哪里冒出来 然后就亲了
He just came out of nowhere and did it.
我 我没听见你在上厕所啊 艾丽森
I... I don't hear you peeing, Alison.
你有亲回去吗
Did you kiss him back?
没有
No.
你还有这档子风流韵事啊
Are you having an affair?
不 不
No, no.
他的嘴唇还那么软吗
Were his lips still really soft?
快点上厕所 拜托
Just pee, please.
不 不 不
No. No, no.
不 我拉不出来
No, I won't do that.
你必须告诉我发生什么了
You're going to tell me what's wrong.
你又病了
Are you sick again?
不不 这和我没关系 好吧
No, no, this isn't about me, okay?
这事儿是关于卡斯托尔里面的蛋白
This is about this protein in Castor and whether
以及它的传染性
it's communicable or not.
不 这不是
No, it isn't.
听着 我早上才向唐尼汇报了我的经期时间
Look, I reported my menstrual flow to Donnie this morning.
当它威胁到我们健康时 我们需要戴亚德研究所
We need Dyad when it comes to our health.
好吗
Okay?
艾丽森 天呐
Alison? Oh, God.
妈妈
Mother!
我一直在找你 艾丽森
I have been looking for you, Alison.
你表现的太棒了
You soared out there.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我投了你一票
You've got my vote.
哦 而且我签字了
Oh, and I signed.
店面是你的了
Bubbles is yours.
太棒了
Yes!
即使和唐尼一起 你知道的 合伙人
Even with Donnie as, you know, co-owner?
哦 我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know you'll be
你将会经营好它 我也知道有一天
at the helm, and I know one day,
当是时候就像我跟你♥爸♥一样作出决定的时候
when it's time to make a change like I made with your father,
你也会变得坚强
you'll find the strength, too.
艾丽森 有些时候我们需要作出艰难的选择
Sometimes we have to make hard choices, Alison.
谁知道呢 可能
Who knows? Maybe
杰森 凯勒曼还在一直等着
Jason Kellerman will still be waiting.
妈妈 我想给你介绍一个人
I'm going to introduce you to someone, Mother.
- 哦 恩 - 好吗 柯西玛
- Oh. Mm-hmm. - Okay? Cosima?
不不不 艾丽森
No, no no no. Alison.
来吧
Come on.
嗨 我是柯西玛
Hey, I'm Cosima.
什么
What?
这是谁
Who is this?
我的克隆体
My clone,
妈妈
mother.
你以为你在诊所骗了爸爸
You think you fooled Dad down at the I.V.F. Clinic?
不 你只是植入了一个克隆体
No, you were implanted with a clone.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你不能选择你的家庭 你能吗
You can't choose your family, can you?
我想 我想我还是
I think... I think I'm just gonna
先离开 如果你需要的话再喊我
take off, so, unless you need me for anything?
不 你需要照顾你自己就行
No, uh, you go take care of yourself.
我 我是认真的
I... I mean it.
很高兴见到你 亨德里克夫人
Nice meeting you, Mrs. Hendrix.
哦
Oh!
你认为那个女孩是你的克隆体
You think that girl is your clone?
那对你有实际意义吗
That makes logical sense to you?
这是事实
It's the truth.
艾丽森 那个女孩是白黑混血儿
Alison, that girl was mulatto.
不 她不是
No, she wasn't.
- 她不是吗 - 不是
- She wasn't? - No.
好吧 我永远不会理解那种发型
Well, I will never understand that hairstyle.
你可能只对了一件事
You must be right about one thing.
我的确在I.V.F.行骗了
I was duped at I.V.F.
那个捐献者应该是被排除在外的
That donor was supposed to be exclusive,
但很显然那个女孩的母亲也接受了捐献
but clearly that girl's mother was given some, too.
哦 亲爱的 那造就了你的妹妹
Oh, that would make you her half-sister, darling.
克隆是完全不同的一种事情
A clone is something else entirely.
你是对的 那一定是
You're right, that must be it.
多么奇怪的巧合啊
What a bizarre coincidence.
但是你如果想一直见到她的话
Hmm. But if you want to keep seeing her,
为什么你不带她去俱乐部呢
why don't you bring her to the club...
艾丽森
Alison?
艾丽
Ali.
嘿
Hey.
我感觉到
So I have a feeling...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表