剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Donnie! Hey.
嘿 艾丽森发短♥信♥给我要我在这里见她
Hey, Alison texted me to meet her here.
对 那是我发的
Yeah. That was me.
哦
Oh.
- 我明白了 - 不 你没有
- I get it. - No, you don't,
因为你认为我老婆会
because you thought my wife
偷偷摸摸跑出来和你在储藏室约会
would skip out and meet you in the stockroom.
就像往日时光
Just like old times.
这些不是往日时光 这些时光是属于我的
These aren't old times. These are my times.
你的吗
Your times?
你的意思是 唐尼拥有她姓氏的 时光吗
You mean "Donnie takes her last name" Times?
我得到了戒指 凯勒曼
I got the ring, Kellerman.
我才不关心你得到了什么
I don't care what you got.
你现在为我工作 你懂吗
You work for me now, you understand?
如果我想要你老婆 我尽管去拿
If I want your wife, I'll just take her.
你尽然扇我的耳光
Did you just girl-slap me?
你想要被扇耳光
You want a slap?
你想要打架是吧
You want a slap fight?
这样吗 扇耳光
How's that, slap?
就是这样吗
How's that, slapper?
你喜欢那样吗 你个破烂鞋
You like that, you boat shoe,
穿棉裤的婊♥子♥
chino-wearing bitch?
我可能是个婊♥子♥ 但我是艾丽森的婊♥子♥
I may be a bitch, but I'm Alison's bitch.
你只不过是一个愚蠢的辍学生
And you're just a stupid dropout.
妈的
Shit.
你不要抛弃我们
You don't quit us.
在这里 你有访问权 你有控制权
In here, you have access, you have control.
在外面 你只是
Out there, what, you're...
一介草夫
just another subject,
且更糟糕
but worse.
还有什么比这更糟的
What could be worse than this?
你很有自知自明 所有人 任何一张面孔
You're self-aware. Any person, any face,
还有爱人 都会是间谍
any love, anyone could be a spy.
是威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
听着
Look.
我在说谢伊
I'm talking about Shay.
天啊 别扯到谢伊身上
Oh, my god, this doesn't have anything to do with Shay.
也许吧
Maybe.
可是没我的话你怎么会了解呢
But how are you gonna know without me?
戴尔芬 如果你不能和我一起
Delphine, if you're not gonna be with me,
如果你不改变立场
if you're not going to switch sides,
就让我走吧
let me go.
小心点 她现在很脆弱
Careful, she's delicate.
是啊 脆弱的就像是
Yeah, delicate like
蜘蛛网 是吧 瑞秋
a spider's web, aren't you, Rachel?
干的好 斯科特
Well done, Scott.
你能看看谁在后面吗
Will you look who's back.
你好 萨拉
Hello, Sarah.
克莉丝汀 戈登瑞奇
Krystal Goderitch.
好姑娘
Nice girl.
值十个你了
Worth ten of you.
是的 你最好物尽其用
Yeah, so you better make this worth it,
瑞秋
Rachel.
你把这个翻译了
You're gonna translate that,
一页一页的翻译
cover to cover,
否则就把你送回戴尔芬那里
or else we send you back to Delphine.
谢谢
Thank you.
你出发去法兰克福那天 我差点就死了
The day you left for Frankfurt, I almost died.
我...
I had...
有过濒临死亡的经历
some kind of near-death experience.
死真是太容易了
And it was so easy.
我本可以溜走的
I could have just slipped away.
但我看见了你
But then I had a vision of you.
我回来找你了
I came back for you.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为你不相信那种事
Because you don't believe stuff like that.
因为我们要继续
Because we have to move on.
过来
Come here.
过来吧
Come here.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你该信我的
You should have trusted me.
伦敦城里 昏昏欲睡
"In London town, we all fell down,"
卡斯特从睡眠中醒来
and Castor woke from slumber.
发现了第一名 找到了野兽 找到了被诅咒的人
Find the first, the beast, the cursed.
本体有一个数字
"The original has a number."
本体
The original?
是什么啊 卡斯特的本体吗
What's that, the Castor Original?
也许是
Maybe.
H-4-6
H-4-6
2-3-9
2-3-9?
什么意思
What's that?
见鬼
Oh, shit!
- 萨拉 是密♥码♥ - 靠
- Sarah, the code. - Shit.
这样可不明智啊 萨德勒夫人
Not wise, Mrs. Sadler.
这画面真是绝了
It's quite the sight you two make.
谢谢你 瑞秋
Thank you, Rachel.
你...真肮胀...
You... filthy...
很抱歉让你失望
I'm sorry to raise any false hopes,
但是戴尔芬知道你有备份
but Delphine knew you had a copy.
我...我...我的书...
M... m... my book...
我...我爸爸...
m... my father...
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel. Rachel!
她发作了
She's having some sort of seizure.
快叫医疗队
Call a medical team.
尼伦
Nealon?
你和我保证过她可以瞒天过海的
You assured me she could handle them moving her.
抱歉 我也以为她可以
I'm sorry, I thought she could.
这是备份 没她就废纸一堆
Here's the copy. It's no use without her.
只有她可以读出来的
She's the only one who can read it!
拜托 我要带她去手术了
Please, I have to get her to surgery.
本该有两份拷贝的
Should have made two copies.
是啊 业余时间
Yeah. Amateur hour.
戴尔芬一直在和我们联♥系♥
Delphine was onto us the whole time.
她压力太大了
The stress was too much for her.
她有急性内出血
She suffered an acute intra-cranial bleed.
我已经注射科马阻止肿胀 可是...
I've induced a coma to control the swelling, but...
她可能永远也恢复不过来了
she may never recover.
我很抱歉
My apologies.
回去照看你的病人吧
Get back to your patient.
我们不能把书给你
We couldn't give you the book
因为上面如果抓住把柄
because if Topside had gotten ahold of it...
上面
Topside?
斯科特把书弄丢了
Scott lost the book
因为你身边有人泄密
because someone close to you tipped Castor off.
放我这其实最安全
It would have been safer with me.
备份呢
Where's the copy?
现在很安全
Secure,
而且没用
and absolutely useless.
你损失了一个可以帮我们翻译的人
You just cost us the one person who could translate it.
你的辞职申请被批准了
Your resignation is accepted.
你也是
And so is yours.
- 但我... - 当你外面被冷落的时候
- But I did... - You might need this
你也许需要这个
when you're out in the cold.
保安会送你出去
Security will see you out.
伦敦城内 昏昏欲睡
In London town, we all fell down,
卡斯特从沉睡中醒来
and Castor woke from slumber.
嗯 不完全是乔叟的风格 是吧
Well, it's not quite Chaucer, is it?
伦敦
London.
- 你什么意思 - 嗯
- What do you mean? - Well,
瑞秋翻译的那点东西 指向伦敦
the bit Rachel translated, it points to London.
这就是最好的线索啊
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表