剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
傻瓜
Oi, meathead,
我觉得这些不太合适
I don't think those are gonna fit.
他们真小巧啊
They are very little.
也许你能戴在你手指上
Maybe you can wear them on your fingers.
它们不是给她的 傻瓜 海伦娜也快要
They're not for her, silly! Helena's going to have
有自己的孩子了
A little monkey, too!
小猴子二号♥
Monkey number two.
菲利克斯 牛肝闻着太棒了
Felix, that ox liver smells fantastic!
不是吗
Doesn't it?
这是我们女同胞的最爱
It's our sestra's favorite.
在乌克兰伏特加里腌了一整天
Marinated in horilka all day.
嗯 跟这些真是绝配
Mm, that'll go perfectly with these.
能说声谢谢吗
Are you going to say thank you?
谢谢 艾丽森
Thank you, sestra Alison.
哦老天 只是我亲手做的一些小玩意罢了
Oh, heavens, just a few things I've made.
今天是你的特殊日子 海伦娜
This is your special day, Helena.
你和你宝贵的孩子
You and your precious cargo.
伙计 你看上去酷毙了
Dude, you look awesome.
你看上去也同样酷毙了
You look awesome also.
姐妹 你还好吧
Sestra,you are well?
是的 我很好 多谢科学了
Oh, yeah, I'm, like, way better thanks to science.
来看看
Check it out!
巴布卡蛋糕
Babka cake.
- 对 - 波兰熏肠
- Mm-hmm. - Kielbasa.
尝尝吧 你现在得吃双份了
Go ahead, dig in, you're eating for two now.
啊 啊啊 啊啊啊
Aah! Aah! Aah! Aaaaah!
啊啊啊
Aaaaaah! Aah!
放松 海伦娜
Relax,Helena.
你还记得我 是吗
You remember me, don't you?
是的 波普克
Yes, Pupok.
很久没见了
It's been a long time.
你又接受了考验
You're being tested again.
这回你怀了个孩子
And this time you're carrying a child.
这里太热了 我能尝到沙子味
It's hot here. I can taste sand.
他们把我从姐妹身边带走了
They took me from my sestras.
没人说这事会很容易老兄
No one said it was going to be easy, kiddo.
水里还有鱼吗
Are there still fish in the water?
有啊 有沉睡的大鱼 只是我们从没见过
Yeah, big sleepy fish 'cause we never come to visit.
亲爱的 为什么不下来去溜达两圈
Darling, why don't you go take a stroll down the bend,
看看能不能找到鱼儿
See if you can find some fish.
好
Mm-hmm.
- 别走太远了 - 好
- Not too far. - Mm-hmm.
看看能不能找到猴子鱼
See if you can find the monkeyfish.
好的
Okay!
我们回到这烂海滩
It has been a while
有一阵子了
Since we've come back to shite beach.
维克这样说的 基拉是你的纪念物 这很好
I think it was your memorial. That was lovely, Vic spoke.
我们能不谈这些么
Can we just enjoy this please?
难道欣赏军方那些
Enjoy military boy clones
满脸伤疤的克隆人吗
With scars all over their faces?
别装作一切已经结束了 莎拉
Don't pretend this is over, Sarah.
玛丽恩正在解决这些
Marion's handling it.
玛丽恩已经去欧洲
Marion has already buggered off to europe.
给我们打掩护了
To cover for us.
她控制着戴亚德研究所 我是我离开的唯一理由
She's controlling Dyad, she's the only reason I got out.
没必要对这些人仁慈 莎拉
Nothing is benevolent with these people, Sarah,
我们见过太多次了
You know it. We've seen it time and again.
那是谁
Who's that?
莎拉 我得告诉你 很快就会真♥相♥大白了
What'd I tell you, sarah? The penny's going to drop.
基拉 过来
Kira, come here.
是戴尔芬
It's Delphine.
上帝 她看上去不错
God, she looks good!
直到三周前
Until three weeks ago
我们还不知道卡斯托尔计划的存在
We didn't even know project castor existed.
他们曾是神话 但现在是炸♥弹♥
They were a myth. But now they're a bomb,
震波就要来了
And shock waves are coming.
这些人不是问题
These guys aren't my problem.
很抱歉 他们的确是 瑞秋有些有势力的朋友
I'm sorry, they are. Rachel has powerful friends,
你还用铅笔插她眼睛
And you put a pencil in her eye.
听着
Listen, please.
里外都有对丽达工程的威胁
There are threats to leda from outside
玛丽恩 她派我
And in, and Marion, she sent me, yes,
保护戴亚德研究所 前提是确保你们姐妹的安全
To protect Dyad, but to keep your sisters safe...
- 是的 - 不惜一切代价
- Right. - At any cost.
你跟你女友说过么
Have you even talked to your girlfriend yet?
我得让你看看我们是怎么抓住他的
I need to show you how we caught him.
那是谁
Who's that?
她叫克里斯托 哥德里奇
Her name is Krystal Goderitch.
我不想看这些
I don't want to see this shit.
变糟糕了
It gets worse.
又来一个
Another one.
他们准备把她强行带上车时
We intercepted them as they were forcing her
我们拦截了下来
Into the trunk of a car.
克里斯托很幸运 还活着
Now, Krystal was lucky, she lived.
但是这家伙杀了我们保安队的两个人
But this one killed two members of the security team
另一个跑掉了
And the other one got away.
为什么 他们为了什么
Why? What are they after?
他连他的名字都不肯说
He hasn't told us so much as his name.
现在他说只想跟你谈
And now he says he'll only talk with you.
我来了
Well, here I am.
你是个传奇 莎拉 曼宁
You're a legend, Sarah Manning.
你有名字
You got a name
或者编号♥什么的我可以叫的吗
Or a serial number or some shit I can call you?
你是个好人 对吗
You're made of the good stuff, aren't you?
克里斯托不知道
Krystal had no idea
她是什么样的
What she was made of.
她的思想很混乱
Found the whole concept very confusing.
我不认识她
I never met her.
不 但是你认识艾丽森
No, but you met Alison
和柯西玛
And Cosima.
还有其它人 就像戴亚德研究所的人说的
And the rest, as they say at Dyad is...
这是一个故事
C'est l'histoire!
你想要我们怎样
What do you want with us?
隔墙有耳
The walls have ears.
靠近点
Come closer.
我小声告诉你
I'll whisper it to you.
我见过你们中的一个
I met one of your brothers, too.
- 我想我知道是哪个 - 我踢了他的脸
- I think I know which one. - I kicked him in the face.
你觉得特有意思是吧
You think that's funny?
他不是个军人 他是个邪教教♥徒♥
He wasn't a soldier. He was a Prolethean.
是么 现在很难说得清谁是谁
Was he? It's hard to tell who's who these days.
我的意思是野孩子
I mean what is the wild one
跟戴亚德搅在一起
Doing with dyad?
我跟戴亚德不是一伙的
I'm not with dyad.
好吧 你信错了人
Well, you're trusting the wrong people.
我只信我的姐♥妹♥们♥
I only trust my sisters.
哦 我懂得 家族内部事务嘛
Oh, I know, it's a family affair.
菲力克斯
With Felix
还有你的继母 萨德勒夫人 当然 还不能少了
And your stepmum, Mrs. Sadler, and, of course...
小基拉
Little Kira.
一个孩子
A child.
嗯
Hmm...
你太与众不同了
How special you are.
你提到我的家人
You talk about my family,
但是如果你敢靠近他们 我就宰了你
You come near them, I will kill you.
带她出来 现在就带她出来
Put her out. Put her out now!
萨拉
Sarah...
数数你的姐妹还剩几个
Count your sisters.
我很好啊 萨拉 谢谢你打电♥话♥来问候我
I'm fine, Sarah, thank you for asking.
但如果有任何一个男性克隆人想要来亨德里克斯
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表