剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna let an app decide who I love.
上帝啊 不是爱 亲爱的 不是爱谁
Oh, God, not love, darling, not love.
我说的是猫抓板
I'm talking about a scratching post.
一种可以你自己挠痒的东西
Something to rub yourself up against.
你知道吗 柯西玛 不论如何
Do you know what, Cos, if you don't
如果你不把自己拉出那个圈
put yourself out there, then you're never really
那么你真的永远都找不到你想找的
going to find what you're looking for, anyways.
我到底在找什么呢
What am I really looking for?
那个可以一直待在你心底的人
The one who stays in your heart forever,
不管发生什么
no matter what.
你还
Do you still...
你还开着那辆摩托车吗
do you still drive that motorcycle?
开着呢
I do.
我还想载你一程呢 我敢确定你妈妈
I'd bring you for a ride, but I'm sure your mother
一定会跟我简单嘱咐一两句
would still have a word or two to say with me.
你知道的 她一直很喜欢你
You know, she always liked you.
真的吗
Really?
没错
Yeah.
你知道 说到不好的影响
You know, speaking of bad influences,
你为什么做这个 艾丽森
why are you doing this, Alison?
无意冒犯
With all due respect,
我觉得这没必要和你说
I don't think that needs to be shared.
买♥♥卖♥♥就是买♥♥卖♥♥不谈别的
Strictly business.
- 嗯哼 - 我就喜欢这样
- Mm-hmm. - I like that.
你知道的 我了解这个社区
You know, I know this community.
如果你把药片还给我
If you give me those pills back,
这周之内我就能给你钱
I'll have your money back within the week
而且我付雷蒙的双倍
and I will double Ramon's weight.
你知道的
You know,
我得告诉你 肥皂这个借口真是明智
I got to say, the soap thing is pretty genius.
她来电♥话♥了
She's calling.
嘿 柯西玛 是我
Hey, Cosima, it's me.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
说来话长 原来卡斯托尔 马克
Long story. It turns out Castor Mark
秘密为军队工作
was undercover for the military.
那个和邪教组织有关系的人
With the proletheans?
是的 我还有一个发现
Yeah, and get this.
约翰森在丽达工程里是邓肯教授
Johanssen was Professor Duncan's lab assistant
的实验室助理
at Project Leda.
什么 所以约翰森有卡斯托尔原始的资料
What? So johanssen had original Castor material?
我想是的 我正在翻他过去
I think I'm looking at the box
放东西的盒子
he used to hold it in,
可除了旧期刊和一堆乱八七糟的什么也没有
but there's nothing here except old journals and shit.
我给你发了点东西 柯西玛
I've sent you something, Cosima.
好的
Okay.
好 收到了
Okay, I got it.
"实验符号♥"
"Experiment notation."
2月12日 第二次尝试
February 12, second attempt.
第四次尝试 无细胞减数分♥裂♥
Fourth attempt, no meiosis.
2月18日
February 18,
"S.C.N.T.成功"
"S.C.N.T. Successful."
什么意思啊
What's that mean?
体细胞核移植
Somatic cell nuclear transfer.
你就是这么被克隆出来的
That's how you clone.
那么 等下
So, wait,
约翰森用了这组样本 然后
Johanssen used the samples, then,
去制♥造♥更多克隆人
to try and make more clones?
去制♥造♥更多的克隆人
to try and make more clones?
这么复杂
God complex much?
如果那就是他要做的
If that's what he did
并且成功了 那么那个小孩身上应该会有和
and succeeded, then that child would have
卡斯托尔原始样品一模一样的DNA
the exact same DNA as the Castor original.
好吧 但是我不是在找这样的样本
Well, then I'm not looking for tissue samples,
我在找约翰森的儿子
I'm looking for Johanssen's son.
是的 他需要有用的胚胎
Yeah, and he would have needed embryos,
有人 有人怀着那个孩子
someone... someone to carry the child.
是的 我想我找到了
Yeah, I think I met her.
哦 神啊
Oh, see, God,
这是你的王国
this is thy kingdom.
你知道在你的王国中发生了什么
Thou knowest what happens in thy kingdom.
无处不在的永恒的生命啊
Enfolded in eternal life,
愿那可怜的孩子在你的国度中找到安息之地
may the lamb find peace in your kingdom.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
那个孩子没有了
The child is lost!
让我们单独待一下
Leave us.
走吧
Go.
马上
Now!
妈妈
Mother...
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
发生了什么 格雷西
What happened, Gracie,
因为你背叛了你的家庭
is that you betrayed your family.
神要惩罚你
God wanted to punish you,
所以他诅咒你 带走了你的孩子
so he cursed you and he took the child.
那个孩子是我们的礼物 但是你
Our legacy, and you...
把它弄丢了
Lost it.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
没什么可以做了
There is nothing to do.
我们的大门向你敞开的唯一原因
The only reason our door was open to you again
是那个孩子 现在孩子没有了
was because of that child, and now it's gone.
你毁掉了这个家庭的唯一机会
You've ruined the last chance for this family.
你在这里不再受欢迎了
You will not be welcomed back here again.
别动
Don't move.
我告诉过你不要联♥系♥别人
I told you not to call anybody.
我就知道我不能相信你
I knew I couldn't trust you.
不 不 不 听着 听着 听着
No, no, no. Listen, listen, listen.
现在有一些进展 我发现了一些事情
There's a chance. I found something.
马克 马克 我们找不到
Mark, Mark. The reason we can't
卡斯托尔样品的原因是约翰森在用样品
find the Castor samples is because Johanssen used them,
制♥造♥一个克隆体
to make a clone.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
他和他老婆
He and his wife.
他们用原始样品生了一个儿子
They used the original tissue to make a son.
我们找到了他 就能拿到
We find him, we get a bit
我们需要的DNA
of DNA, that's all we need.
他有提过那个儿子吗
Did he ever mention a son?
他提起过 是不是
He did, didn't he?
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
这就是亨里克和邦妮
This is where Henrik and Bonnie lived
结婚后住的地方
just after they were married.
那现在他们的儿子住在这里吗
And their son lives here now?
你去周围转转就知道了
You're gonna have to pull around back.
那孩子死了吗
The kid's dead?
约翰森说过他和邦妮在
Johanssen said that he and Bonnie had
格雷西之前有过一个孩子
had a child before Gracie,
但是没有活下来
but it didn't survive.
如果他们能从
If they can get...
25年前的血片上提取DNA
DNA from 25-year-old blood slides...
那这里的东西就绰绰有余了
What's ever left out here should be more than enough.
你不会要挖一个死了的婴儿的坟吧
You're not gonna dig up a dead baby.
不
No.
不是我
Not me.
你能不要一直盯着我吗
Can you point that thing somewhere else?
我知道的 我哪儿也不会去
I'm not going anywhere, you know.
你正在非常努力的去救
You're trying awfully hard
一个你曾经想要杀掉的人的命
to save someone you tried to kill once.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我们照顾过海伦娜 和她待过一段时间
We took care of Helena, spent time with her.
她说是你向她开的枪
She said it was you that shot her.
我这么做是有原因的
The more reason I'm doing this.
你知道的 她之所以那样
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表