剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
- Yeah, well, she's very crafty. - In men.
什么
What?
啊
Huh?
你满身是肉
You have meat on your bones.
像小公牛一样强壮
You are strong like baby ox.
这我很喜欢
This I like.
艾丽做的时候不会这么稠
It's not usually this thick when Ali does it.
所以我们可能需要两个像我一样的人
So maybe we need two baby ox.
唐尼你真逗
You are funny man, Donnie Hendrix.
谢谢夸奖
That's very kind of you.
要不你来试试
Why don't you try?
可以吗
Okay?
小心点 很烫
Be very careful, it's hot.
我有话对我老婆说
I gotta talk to my wife.
两个小宝贝
"Two babies."
艾丽森 我们应该谈谈这件事
Alison, we need to finish talking about this.
我
I've...
我思绪都被你打断了
You made me lose my place.
什么事 海伦娜很好
What? Helena's fine.
不是关于海伦娜的事
It's not... Helena.
杰森 凯勒曼吻了你
Jason Kellerman kissed you.
唐尼 他吻了柯西玛
Donnie, he kissed Cosima.
他以为那是你
He thought it was you.
那不是我
It wasn't me!
他以为是你 而且
He thought it was, and maybe
你可能还会吻回去
you would have kissed him back.
唐尼 这个只是
Donnie, this is...
我会和他谈谈的
I'll talk to him.
我去和他谈 我把一切挑明
I'll talk to him! I'll clear this up so that he's
他就不会再有任何
no longer under whatever misconception
此类的错误观念了
he's laboring under.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
看 是谁来了
Look who's here!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi!
为你的第一天工作做好准备了吗
Are you ready for your first big day?
是的 谢谢 亨德里克斯太太
Yes. Thank you, Mrs. Hendrix.
嗨 海伦娜
Hello, Helena.
格雷西
Gracie.
很高兴再次见到你
It's nice to see you.
你看起来和以前大不一样了
You look so different.
你也是
So do you.
海伦娜 我
Helena, I'm...
很抱歉我把孩子弄丢了
I'm sorry I lost our baby.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你应该是我孩子的姑妈 不是吗
You will be auntie to my baby, yes?
我很乐意
I would like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 莎拉
Just think, Sarah.
你刚高中毕业时也许就是那样的
Had you finished high school, that could have been you.
所以这只是简单的身份盗窃对吧
So this is simple identity theft, yeah?
我们要得到她的身份证和账户 然后交给瑞秋
We need to get her I.D. And her accounts to Rachel,
所以只要找到她的钱包就行了
so just get her wallet.
西沃恩会准备一个通行证
And S will make a passport
如果不在钱包里的话
if it's not there.
好了知道了
Yes, got it.
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
草 肯定听得见 天哪
- Shit! Yes. Holy...
很好 额 你知道该怎么搞定她吧
Good. Um, you know how to get her passcodes, yeah?
你不是家里唯一的啰嗦鬼
You're not the only hustler in the family.
我向你保证
I promise you,
她绝不可能从一群人中认出我来
she'll never pick me out of a line up.
要确保她什么都不知道
Make sure she stays naive.
菲利克斯 克隆俱乐部不能再加人了
Felix? We don't need anyone else in Clone Club
她也不会想被牵扯进来
and she doesn't need this shit.
行动吧
Here we go.
跟男生出去玩就是这样的
This is what happens when you hang out with a guy...
这是我的问题
that's my problem, that's what I'm not doing.
噢 你好
Oh, hello.
好啊
Hi, there.
-嘿 -你还好吗
- Hey. - How you doing?
-还行 你呢 -挺好
- Good, you? - Good.
我跟克莉丝汀有个预约
I got an appointment with Krystal.
听说她的美甲做得很不错
Hear she does a mean mani-pedi.
一个关心自己指甲的男人
A man who cares for his extremities.
挺性感啊
That's hot.
-来吧 -好
-Come. -Yeah.
丹尼诗
Denise?
我回来啦
I'm home.
你好啊 斯科特
Hello, Scott.
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是
You're...
卡斯托尔
Castor.
你的科幻小说藏书真多 斯科特
You have a very extensive Sci-Fi collection, Scott.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说我能不能 借本好看的书
You think I could, uh, borrow a good book?
请小心点
Please.
丹尼诗有猫哮喘
Denise has feline asthma.
噢
Oh.
我本来要去拜访你的朋友柯西玛
Well, I was going to call on your friend Cosima,
但我听说她的状况也不太好
but I hear she's not doing well either.
你觉得我会喜欢
Do you think I'd like...
阿西莫夫吗
Asimov?
可能吧 他的书很经典
Probably. It's classic.
有点小兴奋 你是想告诉我你有点兴奋吗
A little too heady. Is that what you're telling me?
别 继续 拿走吧 把《基地》三部曲拿去看
No. Go ahead, take it. Take the "Foundation" Trilogy.
好吧
Well,
有这么一本 呃 让我尤其
there is, um, one title in particular
感兴趣的书
that I'm interested in.
乔治·威尔士的一本特别版
A very special edition of H.G. Wells.
叫做《拦截人魔岛》
"The Island of Dr. Moreau."
我没办法 我还是不行
I couldn't even. I still can't.
你知道双胞胎绑匪吗
You know, identical twin abductors?
你知道他们有多恐怖么
How freaky is that?
可怜的赫克托
Poor Hector.
我还看到一个脸上有疤的男的
And I saw the guy with the scar
直接拿刀捅酒店保安的喉咙
stab the hotel security guard in the throat!
克莉丝汀
Krystal.
不好意思啊
I'm sorry.
我感觉我
I, like...
没有人听我倾诉 所以我总是
I have nobody left to talk to, so I just kind of...
见人就说个不停
talk to everybody.
嗯
Yeah.
这样好吗
Is that okay?
当然 我是个很好的倾听者
Yeah, I'm a good listener.
是啊 我看得出来
Yeah, I can tell.
那感觉好像是
It's just been very, like,
我的心灵受到了伤害
damaging for my psyche.
-嗯嗯 -毫不夸张地说 我最害怕的事物
- Mm-hmm. - My biggest fears are literally
就是双胞胎和小丑
twins and clowns.
克隆吗[和小丑谐音]
Clones?
不是克隆 是小丑
Clones? Clowns.
哦 你说小丑啊
Clow... clowns.
是的
Yeah.
克隆更可怕 就像双胞胎
No, clones are worse. Twins.
双胞胎 超级可怕
Twins, way worse.
-完全同意 -吓死人了
-Totally. -Terrifying.
嘿 稳住 小菲
Hey, steady on, Fee.
呃
Uh...
-所以你画了什么 -啥
- So what do you paint? - What?
可以看到你指甲下有小斑点
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表