剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
But any boy clone who crosses the Hendrixes
都会被狠狠修理一顿
Is gonna get his butt kicked.
姑娘们 别扎堆
Girls! No bunching!
那你呢 菲
What about you, Fee?
我们挺好的啊
We're doing fine.
我们正在和我的新室友柯西玛一起玩呢
We're just hanging out here with my new roomie, Cosima.
哦 犯规 裁判 裁判
Oh, fish sticks! Ref! Ref!
裁 抱歉 我得走了 我挂了 萨拉
Re... i'm sorry, I have to go. I have to go, Sarah.
再见
Bye.
顺便说一句 柯西玛的体温
Cosima's temperature's down
已经降低到正常的水平了
To normal, by the way.
她的脸颊也有了点血色
She's actually got a bit of color in her cheeks.
那海伦娜呢
And Helena?
海伦娜得的是白化病
Helena's an albino.
告诉萨拉 海伦娜一直没回来
Tell Sarah that Helena hasn't come back.
什么
What?
她在和戴芬讲话么 她和戴芬在一起吗
Is she talking to Delphine? Is she with Delphine?
嗯 柯西玛想让我告诉你
Um, Cosima's telling me to tell you
海伦娜一直没露面过
Helena still hasn't shown up.
哦 惨了 我看她的包好像也不在了
Oh, shit. And I think her bag's gone.
我有不祥的预感
I've got a bad feeling about this.
好吧 那你想让我们怎么做
Well, what do you want us to do about it?
嗯 在S家里碰头 好么
um, meet me at S's, yeah?
- 好的 好么 - 好 再见
- Okay. Yeah? - Okay. Bye。
海伦娜不见了
Helena's missing.
不不 你和我 我们还有其他的优先事务要处理
No, no, you and I, we have other priorities.
不 我们没有 我的优先事务就是我的姐♥妹♥们♥
No, we don't. My priority's my sister,
而你要去见柯西玛
And you're going to see Cosima.
我警告你威胁来自内部
I warned you about a threat from within.
高层会派调查员来戴亚德
Topside is sending an investigator to Dyad
去评估你和你的姐妹造成的安全风险
To assess the security risks posed by you and your sisters.
那是你的问题
That's your problem.
不 这是我们的问题
No, it's our problem.
这个被派来的男人是个清道夫
The man that is coming is a cleaner.
他不能发现我们对瑞秋做的这些事
He cannot find out what we did to Rachel.
你要好好完成你的角色
You're gonna have to play your part.
什么角色
What part?
你要假扮成瑞秋
You have to play Rachel.
哦 滚开 戴芬
Oh, piss off, Delphine.
萨拉 求你了 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
Sarah, please, we are in this together.
我要走而你也拦不住我 不是么
I'm leaving and you're not stopping me, are you?
怎样 好的 那我来给你安排
Yeah? Okay, so I'm going to send you,
你坐在最后面那排 好的 和你姐姐坐一起
You sit at the very back, okay, with your sister.
- 那我要和她坐 - 好 你们都坐一起
- I sit with her. - Yeah, you guys sit together.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hi! - Hi!
驾驶一辆满载明日足球巨星的巴士是么
Driving the soccer starz bus?
看看你 帮了多大的忙啊
Look at you, helping out.
嘿 玛西 我有什么能帮到你的
Hi, Marci. What can I do for you?
好 别担心 我不是要买♥♥你的房♥
Well, don't worry, I'm not trying to list your house.
又到了选举时间
It's election time again,
我能指望你在校理事会上为我美言几句么
So can I count on your support for school trustee?
你在教会任职 我觉得你肯定没问题 玛西
You're the incumbent, I'm pretty sure you're safe, Marci.
说实话 艾莉森 你的康复
Honestly, Alison, I am so inspired
对我的启发很大 你还是
By your recovery. You are still a...
贝利社区的领导者
Community leader in Bailey Downs.
而且你猜怎样
And you know what?
或许 我帮你重新参与月度便饭
Maybe, in exchange for just a smidge
用来交换对我竞选活动的一点点帮助
Of campaigning, I could help revive your monthly potluck.
嗯 我听说你想修整选举地理界限
Um... I heard you plan to tinker electoral boundaries,
把贝利区踢出格伦代尔学区
Taking Bailey Downs out of the Glendale school district.
嗯 好吧 就是一种可能性而已
Well, uh, that's just one possibility, yes.
那代表我的孩子们就要被迫转校了
That would mean my kids have to change schools.
所以相比起支持你
So instead of supporting you,
我更愿意和你竞争
I've been thinking of running against you.
是吗
Really?
对
Yeah.
那 好吧 祝你好运 好的 快上车
So, best of luck to you. Okay, up you get!
所有人快上车 动起来
Everybody on! Let's go!
- 你来这干嘛 - 我终于做了 艾莉
- What are you doing here? - I finally did it, Ali.
我终于告诉出纳员苏珊什么应该是什么
I finally told Susan teller what was what.
哦 我的天哪 你被炒了
Oh, my god, you got fired.
那一刻太辉煌了 我还当面叫她
It was frickin' glorious. I called her a bitch...
- 嘘 - 婊♥子♥
- Shh! - to her face.
唐尼 够了
Donnie, that's enough.
- 怎么了 - 别人都看着呢
- What? - People are watching.
闭上你的嘴 咱俩在家见
Shush your mouth, and I will see you at home.
呃 他们把福特车的钥匙拿走了
Uh... they took the keys to the Taurus.
亲爱的 他们把我的福特抢走了
Honey, they took my Taurus.
爸爸 你为什么在这里
Dad? Why are you here?
好 坐回去
Okay, inside.
坐回去 好么 好的 吉玛
Inside, okay? Good, Gemma.
好 全体注意 手收回去
Okay! Everybody, hands in,
窗户关好
Windows up!
唐尼 上车
On the bus, Donnie.
快上车
Get on the bus.
好的
Okay.
嘿 大家
Hi, everybody!
啊
Aah!
你见过这张脸吗
You know my face?
还未有幸认识
Never had the pleasure.
这不是问题的答案
That's not what I asked.
呃
Ugh!
老实说 我 我不认识你 孩子
Honestly, I... I don't know you, son.
用劲想
Think hard.
独一无二的人
One... of a kind.
你是个卡斯托尔
You're a Castor?
伊桑 邓肯教授来过这
Professor Ethan Duncan was here.
迪尔登少校保证
Major Dierden agreed
卡斯托尔项目会远离我和我的家庭
That project Castor would leave me and mine out of this.
我不听从迪尔登少校的命令
I'm not under Dierden's orders.
邓肯现在在哪 在戴亚德吗
So where is Duncan now? With Dyad?
你来的太晚了 亲爱的
You're making your big entrance too late, love.
邓肯去过戴亚德
Duncan went in to Dyad.
因为太不小心 所以把自己给害死了
Cared for it so little he made himself dead.
好吧 那他的研究结果呢
All right. His research.
在哪里
Where is it?
我猜 还在戴亚德
It's at Dyad, I assume.
你并不是最聪明的
You're not the sharpest knife
不是么
In the box, are you?
呃
Ugh!
没了一只眼睛
The eye was lost.
她要忍♥受大脑额叶的
She sustained some trauma
创伤 现在要预估损伤
To the frontal lobe. It's too early to predict...
还太早
Impairment.
高层要派斐迪南来
Topside is sending Ferdinand.
他的飞机三小时后就会到达
He lands in three hours.
高层之前对丽达计划也采取过行动
Topside took action on leda before.
在2006年发生过一起事故
There was an incident in 2006.
赫尔辛基 是的
Helsinki. Yes.
玛丽恩简短跟我提过 我来这的目的就是确保事故不再发生
Marion briefed me... i'm here so it doesn't happen again.
我跟萨拉谈过了
I've talked to Sarah.
她不能知道赫尔辛基 连瑞秋都不清楚这事
She mustn't uncover Helsinki. Not even Rachel knows.
我能指望你么 尼伦医生
Can I count on you, Dr. Nealon,
丽达计划高于个体之上
To put leda above its individuals?
我们中的任何一人现在都不能率性而为了 不是么
Neither of us can afford to play favorites now, can we?
不 我们不能
No, we can't.
西沃恩
Siobhan!
见鬼
Shit!
你听得到我们说话么
Can you hear us?
一天出现两个该死的克隆男
Two bloody boy clones in one day.
他们到底突然之间想要什么
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表