剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表
Everything we do is for them.
你就继续自欺欺人吧
You tell yourself whatever you need to.
给他们开脑
Opening up their heads?
我想帕森斯不会愿意呢
I think Parsons would disagree.
帕森斯少尉那是牺牲小我完成大我
Second lieutenant Parsons sacrificed what little life
他去找他的兄弟了
he had left for his brothers.
他求我结束他的生命
He begged me to end it.
不 是你谋杀了他
No, you murdered him,
而且你把积累几个月的本可以帮助他们的重要的数据都销毁了
and you destroyed months of data that could have helped them.
下一个可能轮到你了 保罗
Maybe you're next, Paul.
是啊 保罗
Yeah, Paul!
可能你就是下一个
Maybe you're next!
如果你想要的话
There's some food downstairs
楼下有些吃的
if you like.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈 看看我那些疯狂小子
Ha! Look at those crazy kids of mine.
莎拉看起来挺高兴
Sarah looks so happy.
为什么要不高兴呢
Why wouldn't she be?
我总是被教育说他们比人类少了一些
I was always taught they were less than human.
令人厌恶的地方
Abominations.
但是你♥爸♥爸收留了海伦娜
But your father took Helena in.
因为她可以生小孩
Because she was fertile.
他认为她一定是受了上帝的祝福
He thought she'd been blessed by God.
不管是可生育还是不可生育
Fertile, infertile.
他们都是人 亲爱的
They're all just people, love.
甚至是马克
Even your Mark.
虽然这些卡斯托尔男孩不是我们的朋友
Though these Castor boys are no friends of ours.
你失去了你的宝宝
I don't presume to know how you feel
对此我不能切身体会
about losing the child...
那就别猜
then don't.
我爸爸让我怀上了孩子
My father put that baby inside me
我妈允许的
and my mother let him.
真恶心
What an awful thing.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
我也是很年轻的时候就结婚了
I was married young, too.
我私奔了 这让我妈妈
Eloped, much to the utter disappointment
非常失望
of my mother.
我的丈夫 约翰
My husband, John,
被杀了
was killed.
天啦
Oh, my goodness.
我们就快有个家了
We were going to have a family.
我丈夫死了的时候 我四处游荡
When my husband passed, I was adrift.
很愤怒
Angry.
但我不能回家
But I couldn't go back home.
我的姑妈琼收留了我
My aunt Joan took me in,
她告诫我不要再作践自己
and she stopped me from self-destructing.
所以收留我是你忏悔的方式
So I'm your penance.
不 你是我的客人
No! You're my guest.
我把海伦娜带来
I brought you Helena
是为了让萨拉远离争斗
to keep Sarah off the table.
她终于落到我们手里了 保罗
She fell into our hands, Paul.
坐
Sit.
我们已经拿到了卡斯托尔原始基因
We have the original Castor DNA.
找到治愈办法的东西你已经有了
That is all you need to develop a cure.
理论上是 但是我们还是要从骨骼中
In theory. We still have to extract
提取一定的可行样本
a viable sample from the bones.
你能坐下吗
Will you sit, please?
这两姐妹是独一无二的
These two sisters are unique.
她们给了你选择
They offer alternatives.
你争取的时间可以挽救我们的性命
The time you bought us will save lives.
我向你保证 萨拉 曼宁不会受到半点伤害
And no harm will come to Sarah Manning, I promise.
我们在做什么 佛吉尼亚
What are we doing, Virginia?
做我们必须要做的
What we have to.
帕森斯知道的
Parsons knew that.
哦 就是那里
Oh, that's it right there.
那是你腰中间
That's your medius,
有严重的紧缩
and that is some serious tightness.
你想讲一讲分手的事吗
You want to talk about the breakup?
不想
No.
相爱短暂
Loving is short.
相忘难
Forgetting is long.
真美啊
That's beautiful.
嗯 是巴勃罗聂鲁达
Mmm. That's Pablo Neruda.
我妈妈让我什么书都读
My mom made me read everything.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
想让我走吗
Do you want me to go?
不用
No.
想让我
Do you want me to...
留下来
Stay?
我
I...
不知道
Don't know.
我要走了
I'll go, okay?
她叫戴尔芬
Her name is Delphine.
她和我一起工作
She and I worked together.
她是法国人
She's French.
大多数时间她都梳着长发
Mostly just really great hair,
所以现在
which is now...
我衣服物件上都满是她的发丝
Found in all my clothes and shit.
我不知道自己在干嘛 可是
I don't know what I'm doing, but...
你超乎我的想象
You're way more than I expected.
快点 海伦娜
Come on, Helena.
我知道你计划着逃出去呢
I know you're planning some kind of escape.
我没计划
I have no plan.
我已经被驯化了
I am institutionalized.
拜托
Come on.
我们四周都是荒漠 是吧
We're surrounded by desert, yeah?
所以我们应该在墨西哥之类的地方
So we're in mexico or something.
拜托 和我说说 我能帮上忙
Come on, talk to me. I can help.
你想被我当三明治吃了吗
You want to be my sandwich?
什么 在西伯利亚
What? In siberia,
如果计划逃跑的时候你带着虚弱的人
when planning escape, you take weak person with you.
他们就被称为"三明治" 因为你会吃了他们
They're called "Sandwich" Because you eat them.
你想知道我为什么之前离开基拉和S夫人吗
You want to know why I left Kira with Mrs. S?
因为我那时太年轻了
'Cause I was too young
觉得被束缚被困住了
and I felt tied down and trapped,
所以我一连好几天丢下基拉和S夫人
so I would leave Kira with S for days on end.
然后有一天 S夫人不再让我见基拉了
Then one day, Mrs. S wouldn't let me see her.
她为什么这么做啊
Why she does this?
因为我吸毒
Oh, 'cause I was high
四处游荡 像狗屎一样活着
or hungover or some shit,
她那么做是对的
and she was right to do that.
但是
But...
我和维克离开了小镇
I left town with vic
就想向S证明她犯了多么严重的错误
just to show S what a mistake she'd made.
为了一己之私我和孩子
I missed nearly a year with my kid
有近一年没见面
just being selfish.
我没能看着她长大
I didn't get to watch her grow
分享她的秘密
or share her secrets
做她的妈妈
or be her mum.
所以你想
So you want to
这样愚蠢的活下去吗 那你就继续吧
hold this stupid grudge, you go ahead.
我没事
Fine with me.
好吧 萨拉
Okay, Sarah.
没问题
Okay.
但你一定要帮我
But you have to help me.
嘿
Hey.
你从没有告诉我们约翰 萨德勒被杀害了
You never told us John Sadler was killed.
你在偷听
You were eavesdropping.
是的
Yeah.
我那时没打算把你
剧集 | 黑色孤儿(2013) | 导航列表