你俩是聪明人 不是吗
Oh, you two are pretty smart, aren't you?
不 只有她聪明
No. Only she is.
北风
North.
花牌
Flowers.
红中
Red.
一筒
One dot.
二条
Two bam.
我和了
I have mahj!
-嘻嘻 -你又和了
- Hee hee! - Again?!
你今天手气真好啊 伊迪丝
Wow, you're really on some streak, Edith.
走牌运啊
Luck of the tiles.
还有人要来点潘趣酒吗
Anyone else want some punch?
好啊 我也来点
Yeah. I'll join you.
你打得真不错
You are very good.
你这样的农场男孩是在哪里学的麻将
Where'd a farm boy like you learn to play mahjong?
在一个夏天
Oh, well, one summer,
我在中♥央♥密苏里圣约之子会工作
I worked at the Central Missouri b'nai b'rith.
[美籍犹太人互助协会]
是全国最小的分会
It's the nation's smallest chapter.
听我说 玛丽莲
Listen, Marilyn,
我不想挑拨离间的
I don't mean to stir things up,
但我看到伊迪丝从她口袋里拿了那张吊牌
But I just saw Edith take the winning tile out of her jacket pocket.
我就知道
I knew it!
没人会手气那么好
Nobody's that good!
我也跟你一样震惊
Listen, I'm as shocked as you are.
只是伊迪丝看上去不是那种人
It just doesn't seem like Edith.
是 就是这样 知人知面不知心
Yeah, well, it goes to show, you think you know someone...
饼干都去哪里了
What happened to all the cookies?
我真的不想挑拨离间的
Oh, well, you know I hate to stir things up...
-抱歉 -什么事
- Excuse me. - Yes?
我是杰·普里契特
Jay Pritchett.
弗兰克·邓菲是我亲家
Frank Dunphy's son is married to my daughter.
真是遗憾
Oh, I'm so sorry.
他那套幽默果然会传染身边人
Ah, he grows on you.
你是说很遗憾我亲家母过世 谢谢关心
Oh, you're talking about the death. Thank you.
我看你非常脸熟 你在俄亥俄生活过吗
You look very familiar to me. Did you ever live in Ohio?
没 我是彭萨科拉人
No. I'm from Pensacola.
然后我突然就想到了
And then it hit me.
我新兵入伍时 在彭萨科拉受过训
I had done my basic training in Pensacola.
她是我的初夜
She was my first.
我永远忘不了她 夏洛特什么的
I'll never forget her-- Charlotte somebody.
我当年18岁 她31岁
I was 18, and she was 31.
我们当时爱得死去活来
And we fell pretty hard for each other.
我从越战回来后就再没联♥系♥她
I always felt bad I never called her
心里一直很难受
when I got back from Vietnam.
尤其是因为当时我已经 你懂的
Especially because by then I had, you know...
已经开拓了新的眼界
learned a few things.
不好意思 请你谅解
I'm sorry. You'll have to forgive me.
我岁数大了 记性不好了
My memory isn't what it used to be.
我当时在海军 杰·普里契特
I was in the navy. Jay Pritchett.
当年头发多些
Little more up here,
赘肉少些
little less down here.
我敢说你一定是个好男人
I'm sure you're a very nice man,
但我觉得你把我错认成别人了
but I-I think you may have mistaken me for someone else.
我当时就快要被派往越南
I was shipping off to vietnam.
你当年的屁♥股♥就跟年轻女星安·玛格丽特一样
You had the ass of a young Ann Margret.
好吧 那确实是我
Yeah, that was me.
这张照片里奶奶真高兴
Grandma looks so happy here.
是啊 当时我们喝得烂醉
Yeah. We were pretty hammered.
那是去年的国♥庆♥节 你奶奶最喜欢的节日
That was last 4th of July-- grandma's favorite holiday.
普林朴顿家搞了烧烤
The Plimptons had a barbecue,
你奶奶和我喝姜汁玛格丽特喝多了
and Gram and I got a little tipsy on ginger margaritas.
我们就回家打了个盹
We came home for a catnap
结果错过了那晚的烟花表演
and slept right through the big fireworks show.
她头一回错过
First one she ever missed.
她当时特别生气
Boy, was she mad.
我为了补偿她
I made it up to her
当天晚些时候特意为她办了一场烟火表演
with a little fireworks show of our own later.
爷爷
Grandpa!
只是在后院用弹弓发射荧光棒而已
A couple of glow sticks and a slingshot in the backyard.
但接下来的性♥爱♥值得我们回味一生
Which led to some pretty memorable lovemaking.
我不是故意转移话题
Not to change the subject,
但我真不懂奶奶送这个给我的意义
but I don't really get the gift grandma left me.
她在信里没解释吗
Well, didn't she explain it in the note?
没 信里就几个字
No. The note's four words.
你知道这纸还要展开的吧
You know it opens, right?
是吗
It does?
当然 佛罗里达太潮湿了 东西都黏一块了
Sure. Look, it's Florida. Everything sticks together.
真是太诡异了
It's all so weird.
心里一直害怕面对的事
This thing you dread in the back of your mind
突然就成真了
suddenly becomes real.
我懂
I know.
不过有你在 我感觉好多了
I feel better having you here, though.
我会永远在你身边
Oh, I'm always here for you.
看那房♥子
Look at that house.
真漂亮啊
That is a cute house.
我想知道谁住这儿
I wonder who lives there.
我不知道
I don't know.
克莱尔 你要干嘛
Claire, what are you doing?
我喜欢这房♥子
I love this house.
我敢肯定不管是谁住这儿 我都会喜欢那人
I bet you anything I would love whoever lives here.
等等
Wait a minute.
我妈信上说的人就住这儿 是吧
That lady from my mom's letter lives here,doesn't she?
安妮·菲茨曼斯
Annie Fitzsimmons.
菲尔 听我说
Phil, listen to me.
你也许有理由不想这么做
You may have your reasons for not wanting to do this,
但你母亲是个很英明的女人
but your mother was a very wise woman.
她相信这扇门背后的那个人
She believed that whoever is behind that door
能让你父亲拥有幸福的余生
would make your father happy for the rest of his life.
你们好 有事吗
Yeah. What can I do for you?
她真"完美"
She's perfect.
我以为安妮·菲茨曼斯住这儿
I thought Annie Fitzsimmons lived here.
是的 安妮 亲爱的
She does. Annie, honey!
有人想见你
There's people here to see ya!
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我们是推销吸尘器的
We're selling vacuum cleaners.
那可真奇怪
That is strange.
我知道
I know.
因为我家吸尘器早上正好坏了
Because just this morning, my vacuum cleaner broke.
都怪我 我的体毛脱落像牧羊犬那么多
That's on me. I shed like a collie.
我看看你们的货
Let's see what you got.
对啊 克莱尔 来看看你的货
Yes, Claire, let's see what you got.
我没带来
I didn't bring it.
-你没带 -是的
- You didn't bring it? - No.
我们出门时你还带着的啊
You had it when we left the vacuum cleaner office.
我看这下你要好好认错了
I guess it's fair to say you've made a huge mistake.
不行 要说出来
No. Say it.
我也不想为难她 可这就是培训
I'm sorry to do that. It's part of the training.
我犯了个大错
I've made a huge mistake.
我觉得她是不适合干这行的
I don't think she's gonna work out.
-我又和了 -真厉害
- That's mahj again! - Oh! Well, shocker.
-够了 你出老千 -我没有
- That's it. You're cheating. - I am not.
得了吧 你藏的牌
Oh, please! You've stashed more tiles
比玛丽莲藏的饼干还多
than Marilyn has cookies!
好了 大家先歇歇
O-okay. Uh, let's just take a breath.
谁在乎麻将牌啊 饼干啊
Who cares about tiles or cookies
或者海蒂偷偷往她的咖啡里倒的什东西
Or whatever Hattie's slipping into her coffee?
我就知道你又开始酗酒了
I knew you were drinking again!
她的驾照就是这么被吊销的
That's how she lost her license.
闭上你们的臭嘴
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表