Welcome to the family!
话说你从花♥园♥后面
And did I mention that from the back of the garden,
可以看到拍摄《虎胆龙威》的
you can almost see a piece of the building
那栋楼的一角
that they shot "Die hard" in?
我有时候挺喜欢坐在那儿的
I like to sit back there sometimes.
那是一个整理思绪的好地方 还可以
It's a great place to gather my thoughts and just...
怎么说呢 静静沉思
I don't know. Be in the now.
我每天都会冥想
I meditate every day.
我的老天爷啊
Yippee-ki-yay!
怎么这么巧呢
What are the odds?
我这样说也许
You know, this is probably not gonna help
不利于还价 但是
my negotiating power, but...
我有点无法相信这房♥子的完美程度
I kinda can't believe how perfect this house is.
想想看 小奥蒂斯会多喜欢这道狗门啊
And how much is little Otis gonna enjoy this doggie door?
你怎么会知道我的小狗叫什么
How do you... know my dog's name?
我不知道
I don't.
你知道 你刚刚说了奥蒂斯
Yeah, you do. You just said "Otis."
不不 他说的是
No. No, no, he said,
噢 这道狗门会非常适合你的狗狗
"Oh, dis doggie door would be perfect for your dog..."
你应该有养狗吧
Should you own one.
-跟他说的完全不沾边 -我听到是这样
- That's not even close to what he just said. - That's what I heard.
总之 办第三方托管非常快
Anyway, we can do a very fast escrow
你到月底就能拿到这房♥子
and get you in this house by the end of the month.
正好可以赶上你的生日
Oh! Just in time for your birthday!
太诡异了
This is weird!
令我毛骨悚然
It's totally weird.
黑鹰队 你知道我的生日
Okay, the blackhawks, you know my birthday,
你知道我的狗叫什么
and you know my dog's name.
-我快被你们吓死了 -等等
- You guys are freaking me out. - Okay, wait a second.
我们对这间房♥子倾注了心血
We poured our hearts into this house,
我们只是想让你知道
and we just wanted to show you what it would be like
住这房♥子会是什么感觉
if you were living here.
我们稍稍过分了点吗
Did we go a tiny bit overboard?
我的天
Oh, my god.
我最喜欢的歌♥
Favorite song.
-做的"好" -慢走不送
- Way to go. - You take care.
这里到底能不能看到《虎胆龙威》的拍摄大厦
Can you even see the "Die hard" building from here?
不行
No.
我也会去科切拉音乐节 我会去找你的
I'll be at coachella, too! I'll come find you!
-宝贝 -海莉
- Honey! - Haley!
就这样了
Well, that's it.
我们正式完蛋了
We're officially screwed.
见鬼
Darn it.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
怎么没事 我有责任
No, it's not okay. I feel responsible.
我把大家拖下水的
I dragged us all into this.
这样做的目的就在于 我可以赚点小钱
The whole point was so that I could make a little extra money
对家里做点贡献
and contribute to the family,
结果呢 我却害我们赔钱
and instead, I'm gonna end up costing us.
我太失败了
I'm a failure.
别这样
Hey. Hey.
这种结果谁能预料到呢
No one could've predicted this.
我的错
My bad.
我们再找买♥♥家
We'll find another buyer.
-这次我们会吸取教训 -让我来
- This time, we'll learn from our mistakes. - Got it. I got it.
他回来了
He's back!
不不 别这样 别这样
No. No, no, no! Stop! Stop. Stop.
这是间不错的房♥子 是用正直打造的
This is a great house. It was built with integrity.
出♥售♥也要这样 不准再玩花样
We should sell it that way, okay? No more tricks.
-好 -我们要诚实
- Yeah. - Let's just be honest.
不玩花样
No tricks.
-邓菲 -格尔
- Hey, Dunphy. - Gil.
你公♥司♥的人说你在这里
Your office said you'd be over here.
对 我在这里
Yeah, I am here.
买♥♥家也在这里
With my buyers.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you guys think?
我的天 这房♥子太完美了
Oh, my god! This house is perfect.
我尤其喜欢客厅温馨的氛围
I especially love the warm embrace of the parlor!
-乐爆你的小心肝吧 -乐爆你的 宝贝
- It screams you. - No, it screams you, sweetie.
还是狗狗门 小卡 看啊
Oh, dis doggie door, Cam. Look. Ooh!
见鬼 同志伴侣
Damn it. Gays.
有他们准没好事
They come to play.
我没空 格尔
I'm busy, Gil.
在问我之前 别接受任何报价
Don't accept any offers without talking to me first.
我的客户想买♥♥ 明白吗
My buyer wants in, all right?
不好说 买♥♥卖♥♥几乎敲定了
I don't know. We're pretty far down that road.
好吧 我们会提高价格
All right. We'll up the offer.
格尔
Gil...
我来告诉你事情会怎样
Let me tell you how this is gonna go down.
首先 你要请我共享温馨甜蜜的晚餐
First, you're gonna buy me a lovely dinner.
不 不对
No, that's not it.
首先 我要请你吃一顿温馨甜蜜的晚餐
First, I'm gonna buy you a lovely dinner.
然后我会带你去...
Then I'm gonna take you in the back...
成真了 成真了
It's gonna happen! It's gonna happen!
房♥子可以卖♥♥出去了
We're gonna sell the house.
你瞧 米奇尔 我早告诉你了吧
You see, Mitchell? I told you so.
我老婆 我要接电♥话♥
That's my wife. I better take it.
喂 听着 无论你说什么
Hey, hey. Whoa, listen. Whatever you do,
别跟她说你在工作日打高尔夫
don't tell her you're playing golf on a weekday.
否则今晚你就等着洗碗吧
You'll be doing dishes all night.
说的好 多谢了 我的男人
Good call. Thank you, my man.
亲爱的 什么事
Hey, honey. What's up?
不太忙
Oh, not much.
在开会
Just, uh, in a meeting.
努力工作 养家糊口
You know, working hard, bringing home the bacon.
他没有 他在打高尔夫
No, he's not! He's playing golf!
没有
No.
让开 一杆进洞
Um... Fore! Nice putt!
你为什么要骗你老婆 邓菲
Why you lying to your wife, Dunphy?
他中午还喝了啤酒
Hey, he had a beer at lunch, too!
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
你被我的"索"命鱼雷射中了吧
You just got thorpedoed!
回来
Come back here.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表