What's wrong with you?
我只是问好
I was just saying hello--
那是你说过的最白♥痴♥的话
Oh, it's like the lamest thing you've ever said.
你这衣服算什么
And what is that shirt?
你是20年代的摩登女郎吗
What are you, a flapper?
我买♥♥的那家店可是你...
I just bought it at that store that you--
哪家店 "永远的1921"吗
Oh, where? Forever 1921?
而且你头发是怎么回事
And what is going on with your hair?
我的头发又怎么了
What's wrong with my hair?
你干脆把自己在"驱男剂"里蘸蘸好了
Oh, you should just dip yourself in boy repellent.
闭嘴 妈
Shut up! Mom!
平衡
And balance...
恢复了
is restored.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表