谢谢你们 你们真"好"
Okay, thank you. That's very nice.
真是太"贴心"了
Sweet of you.
各位 好消息
Hey, skaters, good news!
火已经被扑灭了
Fire's out!
抱歉让你们受惊了
Sorry for the scare.
好啦好啦 先别生气
All right--all right, before you get upset,
这只是因为那边比较方便
this was just about convenience.
是吗
Was it?
还是在暗中向我表态
Or was it a perfect metaphor?
米奇尔 恭喜你
Congratulations, Mitchell.
这是我有生以来最难过的一次滑旱冰经历
This is the saddest I've ever been in roller skates.
小心点
Okay, be careful.
我不想受伤
I don't want to get hurt, okay?
-没人会受伤的 -抓紧我
- No one's gonna get hurt. - Hold on!
疼死我了
Aah! That hurts!
我们能不能
Okay, if we could just...
我"米"了个"奇"的
Son of a Mitchell!
一点也别担心
Do not worry one bit.
你就快学会了
You are gettin' it!
我们还是离车远点 行不
Let's get away from the cars, huh?
好恶心
Disgusting.
克莱尔·普里契特
Claire Pritchett?
-杰夫 -真的是你
- Jeff? - No way!
你从这里辞职后我就再没见过你
I haven't seen you since you worked here.
你 你还在这工作啊
You... you still do.
是的 做自己喜欢的工作
Yeah, do what you love,
-工作也就不再是苦差事了 对吧 -对
- you never work a day in your life, right? - Right.
碰到你太好了
This is perfect.
刚才有个人在溜冰场上吐了
Some civilian just yakked in the rink.
你能不能帮我照看一下柜台
Can you take over for a minute?
不能
Um... no.
这是我赚钱最多的地方
Ah, it's kind of where I make most of my money.
我不想把它关了
You know, I hate to shut it down.
我把一姑娘肚子搞大了 这事说来话长
Ah, I got a girl pregnant. It's a whole thing.
-好吧 我暂时照看一下 -太好了
- All right. I'll do it for a minute, sure. - Great.
-太谢谢你了 -行了
- Thank you. Thank you. - Okay.
-对了 -什么事
- Oh, hey... - Yeah?
我还在回味那个吻
I still think about that kiss.
老天啊
Oh, god.
太恶心了
Gross.
妈妈 我刚刚吐了
Mom, I threw up.
亲爱的 那人是你啊 你会没事的
Oh, honey, that was you? You're gonna be okay.
我来找点东西安抚一下你的肚肚
Let me get you something for your tummy.
我压力太大了
I'm just so stressed out.
你知道我要写的那篇英雄的作文吗
You know that hero essay I have to write?
爸爸想当然地以为我写的是他
Well, dad kind of assumed I wrote it about him...
但我没写他
But I didn't.
他现在要读我的作文
And now he wants to read it,
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
别担心你♥爸♥ 我相信他会理解的
Don't worry about your father. I am sure he'll understand.
克莱尔 我来给卡梅隆拿点冰块
Claire, I need some ice for Cameron.
还有 我们得谈谈工作的事情
And we have to talk about the job.
除非你决定回到这里工作了
Unless you've taken back this one.
爸 我在招呼顾客呢
Dad, I'm with a customer right now.
马上就来跟你谈
I'll be with you in just a moment.
亲爱的 我会跟你♥爸♥爸谈
Honey, I'll talk to your dad.
你觉得他不会因为我写的是你而生气吧
You don't think he'll be upset I wrote it about you?
你写的是我吗
You wrote it about me?
妈妈 你知道我一般怎么做作业
Mom, you know me and homework.
我没太动脑子 什么是英雄
I didn't give it much thought. What's a hero?
一个无所畏惧的人
Someone who's not afraid of anything,
一个强大的人 那就是你啊
and who's strong-- that's you.
可爸爸也很棒
But dad's so great, too.
-我又要吐了 -好了好了
- Here it comes. - Okay. All right.
你赶紧坐下来 坐下 宝贝
You just sit down. Sit down, sweet pea.
把这个喝了 你会没事的
Have your drink. You're gonna be fine.
真心话时间到
Here goes. Um...
爸爸 上次我们一起工作的时候
So, dad, the last time we worked together,
-我们的关系很紧张 -什么
- it was tense between us. - What?
-没有啊 -有的
- No, it wasn't. - Yes, it was.
你对我非常严厉
You were--you're really hard on me,
你说话时居高临下
and you talk down to me.
-你又胡说八道了 -好吧
- You don't know what you're talking about. - Right.
当我和你当面对质时 就像现在这样
And when I confronted you, like I am doing now,
你无动于衷 就像你现在一样
you were insensitive, like you are being now.
我谢谢你给我这个机会
And while I really appreciate the opportunity,
我很爱你
and I do love you very much,
但我觉得我们最好不要一起工作
I don't think that working together is a very good idea.
好吧
All right, fine.
说实话 我很失望
I'm not gonna lie. I'm very disappointed.
-我们赢了 -太逊了
- We won! - Man, that sucks!
是啊 我们太没男子气概了
Yeah, totally un-masculating.
[正确表达是Emasculating]
至少你们玩的时候样子很酷
Well, at least you guys look cool when you play.
我们再玩一局 这局就当没发生
Let's play again. This never happened.
实际上 我们得去找我们的家人了
Actually, we need to go hang out with our family for a while.
真的吗 现在吗
Really? Now?
对 但我们不会走远 等会儿见
Yeah, but we'll be around. We'll see you guys.
怎么了 我又做错事了吗
What happened? Did I mess up?
-你做得很好 -那他不喜欢我吗
- No, you did great. - So he didn't like me?
-他可喜欢你了 -那我们干嘛要走开
- No, he totally liked you. - Then why'd we walk away?
他本来就不是重点
This was never about him.
这是为了给你增加点自信
This was about getting you some confidence.
男生们会意识到你这点的 更优秀的男生
Guys will pick up on that. Better guys.
那种即使输给女生
Guys who can lose to a girl
也不会觉得有损男子气概的人
without feeling e-masculated.
但愿你以后不会用我接下来的话反击我
Okay, try not to throw this in my face one day,
但我有时觉得你其实挺聪明
but sometimes you're actually really smart.
真正意义上的聪明 希望你知道
Like, smart smart. I hope you know that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以后当然会拿这话来反击你
And I'm totally throwing that in your face one day.
你开玩笑呢吧
Are you kidding?
太感谢了 一切正常吗
Oh, thank you so much. Everything go okay?
不 我被困在柜台后面
No. Actually, I was trapped back here,
又跟我爸吵了一架
my dad and I got in a whole thing.
现在他生气了
now he's mad at me.
你在哪儿找到那个的
Whoa, where'd you find that?
我知道你把啤酒放在哪儿 杰夫
I know where you keep the beer, Jeff.
我太恨这感觉了
I hate this feeling!
我发誓 这从我12岁那年就开始了
I swear, it started when I was 12 years old
我在社会研究课考试中得了个C
and I got a "C" in social studies.
我爸看我的眼神 别人看到会以为
The way my dad looked at me, you would have thought
我穿着抹胸装去了教堂
I'd worn a tube top in church.
他知道我会非常伤心
He knew it crushed me.
他不在乎
He didn't care.
这就是我不能为他工作的原因
That's why I can't work for him.
他以前对我很严厉 现在也一样会
He was hard on me then. He's gonna be hard on me now.
告诉你 人是不会变的
I'm telling you, people don't change.
我改变了
I've changed.
我不想再忍♥受这些
I don't wanna put up with this stuff.
和20年前相比 我现在完全不一样了
I am a completely different person than I was 20 years ago.
孩子们 一共是18.5美元
All right, kids, that's gonna be $18.50.
收20
Out of $20?
找你1.5美元
There's your $1.50...
我想也是
I thought so.
我想说
Well, I mean,
你跟他说了实话 心里舒服些了吗
do you feel good that you were at least honest with him?
没有 想都别想
No. And... Super no.
因为每次我令他失望
Because I'm the one who's left with this awful feeling
深感愧疚的人却是我
every time I disappoint him.
这不公平
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表