Why don't we let you guys finish,
我们等下再来
and we'll come back later?
好的
Okay.
就这样
Yeah.
好
Yep.
好 这主意好
Yeah, that sounds good.
周末家长活动时见啦
See you on parents weekend!
他们看起来不错哦
They seem nice.
-爸妈 我 -我知道 我知道
- Guys, I-- - I know. I know.
我们需要重新整理下
Look, we need to reorganize a little.
你♥爸♥出去买♥♥新的床单
Your dad will go out and get us some new sheets.
我们可以把照片挂在墙上
You and I can hang up all the pictures on the walls.
知道吗 我觉得你们最好还是离开
You know what? I think it's best if you guys get going.
但我们想帮你 亲爱的
But we--we wanted to help you, sweetie.
不 我可以的
No, I got it.
如果你想把家具挪个地方呢
W-what if you wanna move the furniture around?
我们想在离开前带你去吃晚餐
And we were gonna take you to dinner before we left.
我喜欢家具现在的摆放位置 而且我也不饿
I like the furniture where it is, and I'm not hungry.
所以...
So...
-好的 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
那个 在我们离开前
Um, well, uh, before we leave,
我要送你一样小礼物
I wanted to give you a little present.
其实不是什么小礼物
It's actually not a little present.
有可能是你这辈子收到的最好礼物
It's probably the best present you're ever gonna get.
-这是我的人生感悟精选集 -多谢
- It's a collection of all the things I've learned-- - Thanks.
请注意
Attention.
宿舍会议在公共休息室举♥行♥
Dorm meeting in the common room.
好啦
Okay, so...
我要去开会了
I better go.
-我知道 -去吧
- I know. - Okay.
过来抱抱 我的宝贝女儿
Okay, come here. That's my girl.
-给老爸抱下 -好
- Let me get in there. - Okay.
-好啦 -拜
- All right. - Bye!
拜
Bye.
作为人来说可以遇到的最美妙的事情
"The most amazing things that can happen to a human being
你也会遇到
will happen to you
只要你降低期望值
if you just lower your expectations."
他们把锁孔也挡住了
Oh, they've got something over the hole.
-莉莉 -康纳
- Lily! - Connor!
从外面什么也看不见
We can't see anything from outside.
窗帘关上了
The curtains are closed.
开门 康纳 开门了就给你吃热狗
Open up, Connor! We'll let you have a hot dog!
如果他们出了事怎么办
What if something happened to them?
里面有没有什么危险物品
What kind of hazards do you keep in there?
我想想 我们在里面放着枪♥支♥收藏
Well, let's see. That's where we keep our gun collection,
我们家的废弃冰箱
our abandoned refrigerator,
还有涂满巧克力的皮下注射针
and our chocolate-covered hypodermic needles.
为什么基佬说话总是冷嘲热讽的
Why are gay men always so sarcastic?
那是我的应对机制
It's my coping mechanism!
够了
Okay, that's it!
莉莉 康纳 如果你们能听到
Lily, Connor, if you can hear me,
离门远一点 我要撞门了
back away from the door. I'm gonna break it down.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
我不要康纳走
I don't want Connor to go!
我要留下
I wanna stay!
谢天谢地他们还活着
Oh, thank god they're alive!
我爱他
I love him!
不 你只是喜欢这个想法 快开门 宝贝
No, you love the idea of him. Now open this door, sweetie.
我们真的可以吃热狗吗
Can we really have hot dogs?
是的 我保证
Yes, we promise.
快过来 小甜心
Oh! Come here, sweetheart.
要我说
If you ask me...
有时候我们太过关注我们的差异
Sometimes we get so hang up on our differences.
我们忘记了彼此最大的共同点
We forget there's one thing that we have in common.
当涉及到我们孩子的安全与幸福时
When it comes to the safety and well-being of our children,
我们都会抓狂
we're all a little bit nuts.
你的纤纤小玉手和你的女儿一样
You have dainty little hands, just like your daughter.
你的大脚丫子跟我爸一样
You have boots like my dad.
我又没说那只山羊哄我睡觉给我刷牙
I'm not saying that the goat put me to sleep or brushed my teeth.
它只是待在我的卧室窗户外面
It just stayed outside my bedroom window
吓跑所有的陌生人
and scared all the strangers away.
我不打算说谎 我有点失望
Well, I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little disappointed.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid!
杰 妈 课上得怎么样
Jay, mom, how was class?
非常棒 非常有教育意义
It was great. It was very educating and--
现在我们了解了关于宝宝的一切 对吗
And now we know everything about the baby, no?
有意思 因为你们的老师打电♥话♥来
Interesting, because your teacher called,
你离开时忘了拿太阳镜
and you forgot your sunglasses when you left...
三小时之前
Three hours early.
曼尼 别生气
Ay, Manny, don't be mad.
我没生气 只是失望而已
I'm not mad. Just disappointed.
我讨厌这样 他尖叫我还好受些
I hate this. I prefer when he screams.
曼尼 没什么大不了的
Manny, it's no big deal.
他们教的我们都已经知道了
They weren't telling us anything we didn't already know.
马上就有宝宝要出世了
We're going to have a baby.
难道只有我一个人害怕吗
Am I the only one who's terrified?
为什么呢
But why?
你为什么这么害怕呢
Why are you so terrified?
如果宝宝不知道不该拿刀
What if it doesn't know not to pick up knives
或是把手指插♥进♥了电插孔怎么办
or stick its finger in an electric socket?
你是个很马虎的人 妈
You were pretty lax, mom.
是我告诉你
I was the one who told you
把水壶手柄转向炉子
to turn the pot handles towards the stove
这样我就够不着了
so I couldn't reach them.
曼尼 我不操心这些事情
Manny, I didn't worry about those things
因为有你替我们两个操心
because you worried for the both of us.
如果这个宝宝考虑事情不周全呢
What if this baby doesn't think things through?
有杰的遗传在里面
It's part Jay.
就当你没伤到我吧
No offense taken.
如果宝宝和你不一样 那我们的表现也会不一样
If the baby's different, we'll be different.
听我说
Hey.
你成长的时候
When you were growing up,
必须身兼家里的顶梁柱与小孩两个角色
you had to be the man of the house and the kid.
现在有我 你只要做小孩就行了
Now I'm here. You just have to be the kid.
我不会让宝宝出任何事
I'm not gonna let anything happen to the baby,
就好像我永远不会让你出任何事一样
just like I'm not ever gonna let anything happen to you.
好吗
Okay?
好吧 真是松了口气
Okay. That is a load off.
不过上周探戈课结束后 你们可是忘了接我
Although you forgot to pick me up last week after tango class.
我们没忘 我们只是迟了十分钟
We didn't forget. We were just ten minutes late.
在不安全社区十分钟可是一段漫长的时间
Ten minutes is a long time in a sketchy neighborhood.
得了 教室旁边是"金宝贝早教中心"
Please. It was between a gymboree
和"陶瓷大谷仓"
and a pottery barn.
舞到脚痛
"Dance until your feet hurt.
唱到肺痛
Sing until your lungs hurt.
演到莎翁附体 心痛无比
Act until you're william hurt."
你怎么样 还好吗
How you doing? Are you okay?
还好 我...
Yeah. No, I'm...
我很好 你呢
I'm--I'm--I'm good. You?
我还好 没事
Fine. Yeah.
很好
Great.
要有鹦鹉学舌的精神
"Take a lesson from parakeets.
如果你感觉孤单
If you're ever feeling lonely,
就在镜子前吃饭吧
Just eat in front of a mirror."
永远不要害怕摘星星
"Never be afraid to reach for the stars,
因为就算你跌下来
because even if you fall,
你永远有"父母牌降落伞"防身
you'll always be wearing a parent-chute."
[parachute降落伞 音近parent父母]
注册专利
TM."
海莉 亲爱的 你好吗
Haley. Hi, honey. You okay?
很好
Yeah.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表