他只是很紧张今晚的诗歌♥朗诵会
Aw, he's just nervous because of his poetry reading tonight.
但别担心 宝贝
But don't worry, papi.
我会去现场支持你的
I am going to be there to support you.
我不想我妈过去
I don't want my mom there.
我正在探索一些暗黑题材
I'm exploring some darker themes
我觉得她还没准备好接受
I'm not sure she's ready for,
我写的诗有《脐带》
Poems like "The umbilical noose,"
《名叫妈妈的监狱》
"A jail called mom,"
《窒息的本性》
"Smother nature."
她肯定会往她自己身上扯
She'll just find some way to make it all about her.
给乖女儿海莉把温度调到舒适的75度
And a toasty 75 degrees for daughter Haley.
知道不
You see,
维罗纳宝车能对温度进行对点调节 克莱尔
the Verona boasts individualized climate zones, Claire.
我完全可以把北极熊和兰花一起放车里
I could literally transport a polar bear and an orchid
而不用运两次
and not make two trips.
爸 我冻死了 感觉我这才1度
Dad, I'm freezing. It's, like, 1 degree back here.
上车6分钟 好戏开场了
Six minutes in, and it begins.
给 我从床上给你拿了条毯子
Here. Take the blanket from the bed.
谢谢老姐
Thanks, Kitten.
爸 能换首歌♥吗
Dad, can you change the music?
那还用说
Can I?
别啊别 这歌♥只会越来越吵
Oh, no. Oh, no, that's just getting louder.
这不好 糟透了
This isn't good. It's not good at all.
事实上这棒极了
Actually, it's kind of perfect.
是吧
Right?
大窗户 古典乐
The big windows, the classical music.
跟在电影里一样
It's like we're in a movie.
开大点声 帅哥
Turn it up, handsome.
听你的
You got it!
显然一时的新奇劲儿推迟了必然的闹剧
Obviously, the novelty of the situation was delaying the inevitable.
但我不想在去黄石公园的半路上
But I didn't want to get halfway into a trip to Yellowstone
菲尔才幡然醒悟
before Phil discovered
他这是给孩子们造了多大的孽
what malevolent hellspawn we have for children...
我对孩子们是真爱
Whom I love very much.
艾丽克斯 宝贝 你的毛衣好好看
Alex, honey, that's a cute sweater.
貌似海莉也有一件差不多的
Doesn't Haley have one like that?
就是她的
Oh, it actually is hers.
-我走之前从她衣柜顺的 -真的
- I took it from her closet before we left. - Really?
抱歉姑娘们 没想搞得你们不愉快的
Ooh. Sorry, girls. Didn't mean to start a whole thing.
我真不能忍♥ 你穿我的衣服总是更好看
I am so sick of you always looking better in my clothes.
从什么时候起就这样了啊
When did that happen?
你一点都不介意吗
You're okay with this?
没事 她想穿什么穿什么
Oh, yeah. She can wear whatever she wants
反正我也穿了六个月了
After I've had it for six months.
或者你买♥♥件类似的 就自然送给我了
Or I get it automatically if you buy anything that looks like it.
感觉真是不错呢 是吧队友们
This just feels right. Huh, team?
事实上 我之前还想着
Matter of fact, I was thinking
我们一家子夏天可以驱车去黄石公园呢
we could all drive up to Yellowstone this summer.
但我现在提议
But I say,
我们开着这宝贝蛋跨越东西海岸吧
Let's take this beeyotch ocean to ocean!
-那太棒了 -赞啊
- That'd be cool! - Awesome!
那就说定啦
We're doing it!
菲尔 小心
Phil, the road!
我不知道我按了哪个按钮
I don't know what button I just pressed,
但真是爽♥死♥我♥了♥
But that was amazing.
我的书包肯定不在车里
My backpack's definitely not in there.
他们也不接电♥话♥
Well, they're not picking up their phone.
他肯定是带进屋了
He must've brought it inside.
抱歉 孩子 看来你只能自认倒霉了
Sorry, kid, looks like you're out of luck.
进来
Come!
他们难道都没装个防盗警报器吗
Don't they have a burglar alarm?
少废话
Ay, please.
好了大家 我们分头行动
Okay, everybody, split up and search.
杰 你去卧室找
Jay, you look in the bedroom.
我才不去基佬们的卧室呢
I'm not looking in their bedroom.
好吧
Fine.
妈 我的背包可不会在小卡的包里
Mom, I don't think my backpack is in Cam's bag.
我只是替他把包合上而已
I was just closing it for him.
我 听到有动静
I... heard a noise.
看起来像他们办过一场小派对
Looks like the guys threw a little party.
我注意到了
I noticed.
他们都把客人专用香皂拿出来了
They brought out the guest soaps.
你这是来了多久了
How long have you been in here?
嘿 这是菲尔开公♥司♥的时候
Hey. This is that bottle of wine
我给他买♥♥的那瓶酒
I bought Phil when he started his company.
克莱尔的唇膏印还留在这些酒杯上
And Claire's lipstick is on many of these wineglasses.
看图猜词 他们昨晚是游戏之夜
Pictionary. They had game night?
可我们向来都参加游戏之夜的呀
But we always go to game night.
他奶奶的 他们抛弃了我们
Son of a bitch. They snubbed us.
找到了
Found it!
肯定有好多人来玩
There must've been a dozen players.
胡娇也来了
Pepper was here.
可胡娇是爱我的呀
But Pepper loves me.
好了 搞定
Okay, she's all set.
我敢说你在馆里绝找不到更紧的发髻了[屁♥股♥]
I defy you to find a tighter bun in this gymnasium.
你完全可以换种说法的
Lot of different ways you could've said that.
祝你自♥由♥体操好运 宝贝
Oh, and good luck on your floor routine, sweetie.
但你不用运气也很厉害了
Not that you need it.
那是艾比
That's Abby.
她是班里最厉害的
She's the best in class.
她是我们的竞争对手
Oh. She's our competition.
我从没这么想要打败一个小孩过
I've never wanted to beat a kid so badly.
你没听到我说的吗
Are you not hearing these?
没有吗 好吧
No? Okay.
莉莉在平衡木上了
Oh, Lily's on the beam.
我好担心她的下马动作
I'm nervous about her dismount.
你说过她着地时能站稳 是吧
You said that she could stick the landing, right?
是的 只要她调整呼吸 依靠基本功
Yeah, as long as she breathes, relies on her training,
待在平衡木上
and stays in the zone.
我们是在说她要从6英寸的木头上下来
We are talking about her stepping off a 6-inch beam.
而且不摔倒 是的
And not falling. Right.
我不得不承认
I have to admit.
看到莉莉这么棒激发了我内心的一些情绪
Seeing Lily do so well brought out something in me.
是作为家长 自己的孩子不只是参与
The pride of being a parent of a child
而是表现卓越的骄傲感
who wasn't just participating but thriving.
好了 她要下马了
Okay, here comes her dismount.
稳住 莉莉 稳住
Stick it Lily. Stick it!
她站稳了
she stuck it!
她站稳了
She stuck it!
9.4分
9.4.
如果她的平衡木得分最高
If no one beat my daughter's score on the beam,
她就能进预选队了
She would make pre-team.
她就将成为健将中的一员
She'd be one of the elite.
骄傲感这玩意儿 真有意思
Funny thing, pride.
听说它产生于
They say it goeth before the...
摔下来 摔下来
Fall. Fall.
-摔倒 -米奇尔 我能听到你
- Fall. - Mitchell, I can hear you...
-什么 -在为一个小女生的摔倒加油
- What? - Rooting for a little girl to fall.
如果我能听到 别人也能听到
If I can hear you, other people can hear you.
好棒
Yes!
我不知道自己为什么喝倒彩 抱歉
I don't know why I said that. I don't--I'm sorry.
是的 他不是那个意思
Yeah, he didn't mean it.
-我不是那个意思 -他是太投入了
- I didn't mean it. - No, um, he just got caught up.
我们都知道
And, uh, you know,we all know
比赛让人疯狂
competition makes people do crazy things.So...
你看看 她的发髻在自♥由♥体操时散了
Look at this! Her bun fell apart during the floor exercise.
头发挡住了眼睛 动作都没法做完
Her hair got in her eyes and she couldn't even finish!
你故意的
You did it on purpose!
-不是 -老爸们
- No! - Daddies!
我是第一名哦
I'm in first place.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表