你是说那些不飞往密苏里的航♥班♥吧
You mean the ones that aren't on a plane to Missouri?
好了 亲爱的 休息时间结束
Okay, sweetie, break's over.
还没到5分钟呢
It hasn't been five minutes.
是的 但你都吃掉5块动物饼干了
Yes, but it has been five animal crackers.
按规定在拍摄日是一块都不能吃的 所以...
Which is five too many to eat on a shoot day. So...
受够了 我不干了
No more! I quit!
我的天呐 她这是鬼上身了吗
Oh, my gosh. What has gotten into her?
我们拍了6个小时
We've been doing this for six hours,
怎么突然之间 她就不爱玩了呢
and now all of the sudden, she doesn't love it?
我一直有种看法
You know, I have a theory.
好吧
Okay.
我想拍的照片
Well, we're only halfway through
刚刚拍完一半
all the pictures that I wanted to do.
灵光一现 你好啊 小乔乔
Lightbulb. Hello, baby Joe!
你甚至可以扮作
Well, you may as well be
暴风雨过后小镇树林里的死流浪汉
a dead hobo in the woods of a small town after a rainstorm,
因为你被我这个大星探发现咯
because you have just been discovered.
我真是对密苏里州之行越来越没兴趣了
I'm looking less and less forward to this trip to Missouri.
你好 帅哥
Hey, handsome.
你能不能在这上面签个字 不用看的
Uh, can you sign this? You don't need to read it.
从来不看
Never do!
就在这儿
Right there.
快问快答 大自然的高效晒后修复品是
Oh. Quick--nature's sure-fire sunburn remedy?
"芦喂"[芦荟+喂]
Aloe?
杰 想到我们的大赛我就超兴奋呐
Hey, Jay. Super excited about our big match.
我昨天晚上梦到比赛了
I dreamt about it last night.
你猜怎么着 我们赢了
Guess what? We won!
菲尔 我太爱你了就不跟你
Phil, I like you too much to sugarcoat
拐弯抹角的了 你被队里开除了
what I'm about to say-- you're off the team.
有意思 用幽默让我在赛前放松
Good one. Loosen me up with some pre-match humor.
我喜欢
I like it.
不是 我找到更好的选手了 卢迪·索伦孙
Nah, I found somebody better-- Rudy Sorrenson.
他参赛 你退出
He's in, you're out.
好笑
Hilarious!
坚持不懈啊
Stickin' with the bit.
我们俩变得这么亲密无间真让我高兴
I love that this is our relationship now.
这场比赛关系重大 你的发挥又不稳定
This match is too important, and you're a wild card.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
杰
Jay...
我不喜欢你现在跟我来这么一出
I'm not sure I like where this is headed.
菲尔 不是针对你 只是个保龄球赛
Phil, this is nothing personal. It's bowling.
没关系 我明白
No, no, no. I get it.
听着 我得挂了
Listen, um... I should get goin'.
我的过敏症让我快要流泪了
My allergies are starting to cry.
喂 歌♥洛莉亚 我就要出发了
Hey, Gloria. I was just about to leave.
什么事
What's up?
曼尼刚给我发了短♥信♥ 他跟你说了没
Manny just texted me. Did he tell you the news?
说了 太好了 我们晚点再庆祝
Yes. Wonderful. We'll celebrate later.
不 他没得到独唱的机会
No. He didn't get the solo.
他好像非常难过
I think he's very upset.
手套没拿
My glove.
你在哪里
Where are you?
在看医生 他在为我检查脚踝
At the doctor. He's checking my ankle.
杰 我觉得你应该去安慰他一下
Jay, I think you should try to cheer him up.
你何不带他去逛逛街呢
Why don't you take him shopping?
歌♥洛莉亚 我5点钟比赛
Gloria, my match is at 5:00.
我还有仪式要做
I have a ritual.
我得走走球道 还要打两三场热身赛
I walk the lanes. I play two or three warm-up games.
他没事的 我让他跟你说
He's fine. I'll let you talk to him.
保持黑暗 拜托
Darkness, please.
糟糕 他在外面游泳呢
Aw, shoot. He's out in the pool.
我怎样才能让你离开呢 唱歌♥吗
What do I have to do to make you go away? Sing?
我会让他给你回电的
Uh, I'll have him call you back.
我的生活是没有音乐的灰色地狱
My life is a music-less, gray hellscape.
看你这样子
Wow. Well, this doesn't look
就算带你去逛街也没用吧
like anything shopping can help you with.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
抱歉我刚才犹豫不决的
Sorry I was so indecisive back there.
我今天状态不好
I'm out of it today.
你买♥♥到你想要的了
Well, you got what you want,
今天的任务完成了
and that's what today is all about.
别皱眉了 笑一个
Turn that frown upside-down.
你坐15号♥线回家吧
Now you're gonna take this 15 local to get home.
双手抓紧那袋子
Keep both your hands tight on that bag
那趟公交途经的几个街区不太安全
because it goes through a few sketchy blocks.
你不载我回去吗
You're not driving me?
你把原本可以载你的时间都浪费于
Well, you kinda used up your drive time
在一堆同样的皮带里挑选了
deciding between those identical belts.
好吧 我只是难以接受 杰
Okay. It's just hard. You know, Jay?
我从来都不是一个轻言放弃的人
I mean, I've never been a quitter.
你的生活将开启新的篇章 有零钱没
Well, new chapter for you. You got any change?
一直以来 我都梦想成为一名演员
I mean, I always imagined I'd be a performer for life.
大概有些梦想是不得不放弃的
I guess some dreams you just have to give up on.
适时放弃才是好小伙
Know when to fold 'em.
这是50块 会有人有零钱的
Here's a $50. Someone will have change.
我唱歌♥不行 就是这样
I can't sing, period.
我真是老糊涂了
What am I thinking?
11号♥线就经过家门口 车来了
The 11 goes right by the house, and there she is.
到家了给你妈发个短♥信♥
Now text your mom when you get home.
祝你打保龄好运
Good luck with your bowling!
谢了 孩子
Thanks, kid!
对 对
Yes. Yes!
我爹的娃刚在我们这儿待了45分钟
We've had my dad's baby for 45 minutes,
就已经被穿上裙子了
and he's already in a dress.
好了 莉莉 我们的重头戏可以上了
Okay, Lily, I think we're ready for our most important setup--
-秀兰·邓波儿小姐 -给你
- Miss Shirley Temple. - Here.
你真是个好助理 胜过当模特哦
Oh, wow. You're an even better assistant than you are a model.
我不在乎
I don't care.
好吧 她还是当模特时那股冷漠劲儿
Okay, well, that came through in her modeling.
她可是我们的女儿
Our daughter.
我知道 我只是有些伤心 米奇尔
Okay, I know, but it just hurts, Mitchell.
那是她长大后抛弃的第一个我们的喜好
It's the first one of our things that she's outgrown.
但我们把她培养得有自己的
Well, you know, but isn't it great that we've raised her
想法和爱好 难道不好吗
to have opinions and interests of her own?
但要这么早吗 她还"恁"小呢
But this early? She's still so daggum young.
这又是什么南方方言
Okay, is that another southern thing,
还是你在回忆她的越南名字
or are you just trying to remember her Vietnamese name?
我的神啊 这玩意儿卡住了
Oh, my gosh. This thing is stuck.
什么 怎么会呢
What? How--how could it be?
-卡住了 -天啊
- It is stuck. - Oh!
我用胶水粘的
I glued it.
你 你为什么要那么做
W-w-why--why would you do that?
因为这珍·克罗弗德假发总是往下掉
Because the Jane Crawford wig kept falling off him.
是琼·克罗弗德
It's Joan Crawford.
你真分得清轻重缓急
'cause that's what's important here.
-好吧 -粘到他自己的头发上了
- Okay. - It's--it's glued to his actual hair.
好吧 莉莉
Okay, Lily,
这种行为很恶劣 非常恶劣
This is bad. This is very, very bad.
对不起 我只是想帮忙
Sorry. I was trying to help.
好吧 我应该料到的
Okay. Well, I should've seen this coming.
我用一个更年轻的模特取代了她
I replaced her with somebody younger,
她纯粹是因为嫉妒 搞砸了乔的拍摄
and she sabotaged Joe's shoot out of sheer jealousy.
也许她真有当模特的天分
Maybe she does have what it takes to be a model.
你能...
Can you...
-唱歌♥ -什么
- Sing! - What?
我听过你洗澡的时候唱歌♥
I've heard you sing in the shower.
你坐我车的时候也唱过 你从没跑调过
You sing in the car with me. You never miss a note!
你的症结在于不能在别人面前唱 唱啊
Your problem is doing it around people. Sing!
-你要我现在唱 -对
- You want me to sing now? - Yeah!
那都是你思想在掌控
It's all in your head!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表