他显然把儿女教育得很成功
who apparently did a pretty good job raising them.
得了吧 他听上去就跟老嬉皮士一样
Please. He sounds like an old hippie.
一个睿智 富有洞察力的老嬉皮
A wise, insightful, old hippie.
像大明星杰夫·布里奇斯那样的嬉皮
A Jeff Bridges hippie.
-爸 -宝贝儿子来了
- Hey, dad. - There he is!
瞧那身笔挺的西装
Look at that sharp suit.
天啊 卢克变得好威武雄壮
Oh, my god, Luke gets huge.
你见过啊
You've seen this.
我穿过这身去参加安琪拉的婚礼
I wore it to Angela's wedding.
是啊 就跟我为小乔纳森做的那件一样
Yeah. It's just like the one I had made for my little jonathan.
好了 邓菲太太
Okay, Mrs. Dunphy.
-你该做术前准备了 -好吧
- Time for your prep. - Okay.
你瞧见父母如果不干预孩子的发展会怎样吧
See what happens when parents get out of the way?
婚礼 宝宝 笔挺的西装
Weddings, babies, sharp suits.
你可能得推她去烧伤病房♥
You might want to wheel her by the burn unit.
她的信心刚刚被灼伤了
She just got scorched.
慢着 你给乔纳森做了一套西装
Wait. You made a suit for Jonathan?
他是只猫啊
He's a cat.
他是只无毛流浪猫 需要西装保暖
He's a hairless stray. He needs the suit for warmth.
你懂那种感觉的
You know, that thing.
每一任丈夫最后都抛弃了你
All of your husbands eventually stop feeling for you.
我不是来被你羞辱的
I did not come here to be insulted.
我是来看望老爸的
I came here for dad.
老爸 我需要500块
Dad, I need $500.
你怎么会缺钱 你有四份离婚协议书啊
How can you need money? You have four divorce settlements.
对 抱歉我不是空虚寂寞冷的驱魔人
Yeah, sorry I'm not some sad, lonely exorcist.
是档案管♥理♥员♥ 我是档案管♥理♥员♥
Archivist. I'm an archivist.
拜托 吵死了
Ugh. This arguing.
我还不如在法庭待着
I might as well have just stayed in court.
一定要是名律师 一定要是名律师
Please be a lawyer. Please be a lawyer.
结果怎样
How'd it go?
-缓刑期 可以释放 -行啊你
- I got probation plus time served. - Suck it!
看来你不会再用肉钩
Well, maybe now you'll stop
从电网偷♥电♥了哟
siphoning electricity off the grid with a meat hook.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me for a second.
当你在床上孤独地死去
When you die alone in your bed,
乔纳森会啃光你的肉
Jonathan's going to eat you.
没错
Yep.
莉莉 闺蜜日开始咯
Lily! Time for girls' day!
我们一直在努力 确保莉莉
We've always tried to make sure that
在成长过程中受到女性的熏陶
Lily has a feminine influence in her life.
我敢说 她周围整天都是阳刚之气
Because I'm sure it is so difficult for her
她一定很不容易
to be around so much masculine energy all the time.
没错 而且最近
Yeah, and recently, uh,
她总问一些关于女性身体的问题
she's been asking a lot of questions about the female body.
再说
And...
我们也不是很懂
Uh, we are not exactly experts,
所以我们 把媚手给我放下
So we d--just sit on 'em.
我们决定让大人物出场
We decided to call in the big guns.
你好
Hola.
嗨 歌♥洛莉亚
Hi, Gloria!
莉莉等不及要开始闺蜜日了
Lily is so excited for girls' day.
是的 但别霸占她整个下午
Yeah, but don't keep her all afternoon.
你知道我们会多想她
You know how we miss her. Mm-hmm.
好的
Okay.
我什么时候才会长出真正的乳♥房♥♥
When am I going to get real boobs?
算了 你们想玩到什么时候都行
Okay, so we'll see you whenever.
没错 你们尽情去玩吧
Absolutely. You know, just have a really great time.
走 妈妈带你去玩
Vamos, mami, vamos.
我们去逛逛街
So we'll do a little shopping,
做个美美的指甲
We can have our pretty nails done...
还有美美的发型
And our pretty hair.
-你觉得有趣吗 -有趣
- Do you think that's fun? - Yeah!
你知道闺蜜日最棒的环节是什么吗
And you know what the best part of having a girls' day is?
那就是你可以问我任何问题
That you can ask me anything you want.
你知道我是同性恋吗
Did you know I'm gay?
真是幸运
This is lucky.
2点时 学校获奖的编钟乐手
At 2:00, the school's award-winning bell players
将会演奏内战时期的饮酒歌♥合辑
will be performing a medley of civil war drinking songs.
他们怎么称呼那节目 《郁闷时光》吗
What do they call that? Unhappy hour?
有意思
Interesting.
本校在1901年建立时 是所男子学校
This was an all-boys academy when it was established in 1901.
幸好他们摒弃了这个传统
Thank god they went away from that tradition, huh?
是 我敢说这里现在成了"狂欢场"了
Yeah. I bet the place is one giant orgy now.
杰 别这样
Jay, please.
嘿 你要拿件外套吗
Hey, do you want to grab a coat?
自己的外套自己拿 大学生
Grab your own coat, college boy.
我是说让你穿一件
Uh, I meant for you.
他们要求全程都穿上校服
They want us all to wear a school blazer for the tour,
完整体验德莱顿文化
Get the whole Dryden experience.
没错 抱歉 哥们儿
Right. I-I'm sorry, buddy.
嗨 家长们 隐形的北欧人 欢迎
Hello, parents, perspective Norsemen. Welcome.
我们的旅程将从这个方向开始
Our tour will begin this direction
可以看到我校知名的马术中心
with a view of our renowned equestrian center.
一下子让我回到40年前
It took me right back to 40 years ago--
有各种特权的懦弱预科生
Candy-ass preppies with too many privileges.
知道我最讨厌他们什么吗
You know what I hated most about those guys?
他们的鼻子都很小
They all had these little noses.
那是怎么回事
What is that?
请看左边 世界一流的坎贝尔天文台
To your left, the world-class Campbell observatory.
当然了 如果你喜欢好莱坞那种明星
Now, of course, if it's stars of the Hollywood kind that you like,
我们获奖无数的剧院就在这边
our award-winning theater is just here,
今年六月
where this June
妮可·基德曼将在这里出演《野餐》
Ms. Nicole Kidman will be appearing in "Picnic."
好吧 我就勉强承认吧
Okay, gun to my head,
我当年或许是有些嫉妒那些家伙
maybe I was a tiny bit jealous of those guys back then,
嫉妒他们的车 他们高级的美发用品
with their cars and their fancy hair products--
你们的发油和艾伯特牌发胶
Your brylcreems and your vo5s.
现在我们休息一会 大家可以自♥由♥参观
We'll now take a short break, where you're free to explore
我校的珍本图书馆
the treasures of our rare book library.
你知道我们学校图书馆的珍本是什么吗
You know what was a rare book in my school library?
一本没有被画满生殖器的书
One that didn't have genitals drawn all over it.
我骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
我当年就想要那些富家子所拥有的
I wanted what those kids had then,
40年之后 我仍然想要
And 40 years later, I still wanted it.
曼尼 把跟图书馆有关的介绍写下来
Manny, write down what they said about the library.
他们很有可能面试时问你这些
They're liable to ask you about that in the interview.
抓紧时间 别错过编钟演出了
And get the lead out. We don't want to miss the bell players.
借过
Excuse me!
她还那么小
But she's so young.
你们真觉得她已经...
Do you really think that she already--
我5岁时就确定性取向了
I knew when I was 5.
-你5岁时大家都看出来了 -不对
- Everybody knew when you were 5. - Not true.
直到我给自己办了
Not everyone knew until
第二场5岁生日派对才天下皆知
I threw myself my second 5th birthday party.
拜托 莉莉不是同性恋
Come on, Lily is not gay.
那或许是因为她处于迷茫期
It's probably just a phase.
我的天啊 我怎么说出口的
Oh, my god. Did I just say that?
别告诉任何人我这么说了
Do not tell anyone I just said that.
我穿好毛衣了 可以走了吗
I got my sweater. Can I go now?
过来 宝贝 坐着
Here. Yeah, sweetie. Have a seat.
想象下这是个草堆
Oh. Imagine if this was a hay bale,
她穿着草裙
And she was wearing a prairie skirt.
简直是往事重现啊
It would be a total flashback.
和我们坐一块
Stay with us.
歌♥洛莉亚跟我们说了你今天说的话
Um, so Gloria was telling us about something that you said.
说你是同性恋
Something about you being gay?
那又怎样
What about it?
真强势 我就说说
Okay, very aggressive. Just saying.
我们只是在想
Um, w-we're--we're just wondering, you know,
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表