也许我不该来看电影
Maybe I'm not supposed to be in the movie theater.
我应该在家照看孩子们
I'm supposed to be at home with my babies.
亲爱的 你我都知道 达丽娅懂得如何照看乔
Honey, we know that Daliya knows how to take care of Joe.
那曼尼呢 难道要他自己放洗澡水吗
And what about manny? He's supposed to run his own bath?
考虑到他最近的情况
You know, considering what's been going on with him,
也许你给他留点空间是好的
it might be good for you to give him a little space.
这本来就是他的主意
I mean, this was his idea.
什么是他的主意
What was?
让我们今晚出来约会
That we go out tonight,
好让我们能有些独处的时间
so that we could get some alone time.
真贴心
Oh, that's sweet.
-糟糕 -怎么了
- Uh-oh. - What?
我们得回家去 看 曼尼的笔记本
We gotta get home. Look--Manny's notebook.
又画画了还有首诗 《达丽娅颂》
More drawings and a poem-- "Ode to Daliya."
所以那不是我的胸部 是达丽娅的胸部吗
So those were not my boobs? They were Daliya's boobs?
对 这画的不是《下台阶的裸女》
Yep. This is not a "Nude descending a staircase,"
而是《扫台阶的裸女》
this is a "Nude vacuuming a staircase."
好了 曼尼 乔睡着了
Okay, Manny. Joe's asleep.
你晚餐想吃什么
What do you want for dinner?
实际上 晚餐已经准备好了
Actually, already taken care of.
食物不是用来摆弄的哦
You shouldn't play with your food.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
我知道你不高兴我离开
I knew you were upset I left,
我感觉很内疚 就回来了
and I felt bad, so I came back,
你因为内疚而回来的吗
You're here out of guilt?
我知道 我长大了
I know. I'm growing up.
你干吗对我翻白眼
Why are you rolling your eyes at me?
我这样做多贴心啊
I'm doing a nice thing.
因为我希望你是因为你想回来才回来的
Because I want you to be here because you wantto be here.
好吧 你现在真的好黏人
Okay, you're being really needy right now.
天呐 你更年期到了吗
Oh, my god. Are you going through the change?
不要每次我表现出点情绪就这么问
Stop asking me that every time I express an emotion.
不 我没有 只是因为这里太热了
And no, I am not. It's just so damn hot in here.
我很失望 仅此而已
I am disappointed, that's all.
你小的时候 我们做什么都在一起
When you were little, we used to do everything together.
而我以为那时的你又回归了
And I thought maybe you were coming back around,
我们又能成为闺蜜了
and we could be friends again.
我只是怀念作为女儿生活的一部分的感觉了
I just... miss being part of my daughter's life.
大家好 感谢各位的到来
Hey, everybody. Thanks for coming.
我还以为是要演奏古典音乐的呢
I thought this was supposed to be some sort of classical thing.
我也是
Me, too.
她还会唱歌♥
She sings?
我都认不出那个小妮子了
I don't even know who that is.
天呐 菲尔 你好幽默
Oh, my god, Phil, you are hilarious.
是的 那是我20年来深得老婆欢心的诀窍
Yep. That's how I got my wife of 20 years.
麻烦结账 谢谢
Could we get the check, please?
我来吧
Oh, I got this.
幽默又大方
Ooh, funny and generous.
要是我丈夫能像你一样
If my husband were more like you...
也许我就不会离婚了
maybe I'd still be married.
要是我老婆在这里
Well, if my wife were here,
她会希望我清楚我要对她绝对忠诚
she'd want me to be clear that I'm fully committed to her.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
什么
What?
没有 我只是想确定一下
No, I just wanna make sure,
因为你解开了一颗扣子
because you unbuttoned a button,
而我...爱我的老婆 所以
and I... love my wife, so--
是你跟我打情骂俏
You were the one who was flirting
-还说我们是在约会 -那是个玩笑
- and saying we're on a date. - That was a joke,
但要是我误导了你 我很抱歉
But I'm--I'm sorry if I misled you at all.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你还摸了人家呢
But there was a lot of touching.
我碰了一下你的肩膀而已
I touched your shoulder for a second.
不 更像是轻抚 像这样
No, it was more of a stroke, like this--
好吧 非常抱歉
Okay. I'm so sorry
我用胸部碰了你的手
for touching your hand with my boob.
我是说用你的手碰了我的胸部
I mean my boob with your hand.
你很喜欢玩这种把戏吗
Is this your little game?
你故意勾搭一个失落的离异女人
You cop a feel on a sad divorcee
然后假装是我在调戏你
and then pretend I'm the one coming on to you?
-这样感觉如何 -好奇怪
- How does that feel? - Oh. Weird.
你喜欢吗 是不是
You like it? Yeah?
这样又如何
Little bit of that?
-爽吧 -什么 不要
- Yeah. - Little bit of whoa. No.
你喜欢这样 是不是
You probably like this. Don't you?
打住 你女儿就在那边呢
Oh, stop it. Your daughter's right over there.
我的小货车就停在外边
My minivan is right outside.
我不是那个意思
That is not what I meant.
比萨饼真好吃
This pizza is delicious.
我也爱吃 我们的共同点真多
I like it, too. We have so much in common.
你看过菜单的背面了吗
Have you seen the back of your menu?
丝绸一般的长发 细腻的橄榄色皮肤
"With silken hair and supple olive skin
还有那双会洗衣服的纤纤玉手
and hands that wash the laundry of my kin..."
曼尼
Oh, Manny...
下面还有12行呢
You still have 12 lines to go.
剧透一下 我爱你
Spoiler alert-- I love you.
好了 离保姆远一点
Okay, back away from the nanny.
我的天 完全就像麦当娜的MTV一样淫靡嘛
Oh, my god, it looks like a Madonna video in here!
-你们怎么没去看电影 -我们现在就得谈谈
- Why aren't you at the movies? - We need to talk right now.
-你对我儿子做了什么 -我没有
- What have you done to my son?! - I didn't--
她什么也没做
She didn't do anything.
你们为什么非要让我丢人
Why do you have to embarrass me?
让你丢人 如果你没有爱上...
Embarrass you? Maybe if you didn't fall in love...
别吵了
Stop this!
你们会吵醒宝宝的
You're going to wake the baby.
我要和曼尼私下说两句
Now Manny and I are having a private discussion.
请给我们一点时间
So please, give us a minute.
-我现在就给你时间 -歌♥洛莉亚 歌♥洛莉亚
- I'll give you your minute right this minute. - Gloria. Gloria.
说吧 曼尼
Go ahead, Manny.
我不是说我们现在就要做什么
I'm not saying we need to do anything right away.
我只是要求你等我几年
I'm just asking you to wait a few years.
你真好
You are so sweet.
无论谁最终和你在一起
Whoever ends up with you
她都将是全世界最幸运的女生
is the luckiest woman in the world.
那人可以是你啊
That could be you.
不
No.
我不够幸运 因为我出生太早了
I am unlucky, because I was born too soon.
我不能让你这样虚度年华
And I can't have you wait around.
诗人要成长
Poets have to live.
而且过几年 你对我的感觉就会不同了
Besides, in a few years, you'll feel differently.
你错了 我这辈子对你的感觉都不会变
You're wrong. I'll feel this way for the rest of my life.
曼尼 等等
Well, Manny, wait.
-曼尼宝贝 -别来烦我
- Ay, Manny, papito lindo-- - Leave me alone.
对不起
Sorry about that.
不用 这是我收到的最甜蜜的礼物
Don't be. It's the sweetest offer I've ever gotten.
真对不起 我刚才冲你大叫
I am so sorry that I screamed at you.
你刚才对他说的话真贴心
It was so nice what you told him in there.
我照顾曼尼 你照顾宝宝
I take Manny, you take the little one?
好的
Okay.
-你可能只需要 -她知道怎么做 杰
- You probably just-- - She knows what to do, Jay.
提拉米苏
Tiramisu.
我超爱吃他的提拉米苏
I love his tiramisu.
婚姻是一种承诺
Marriage is a promise.
是向全世界宣布你们对彼此的
It says to the world that you share a love
爱与承诺
and a commitment to each other
随着时间推移 那种爱只会越来越深
That will only grow deeper as the years go by.
你们有写誓词吗
Now have you two written vows?
是的 我先来
Yeah, I'll go.
婚姻让我很害怕
Marriage terrifies me.
你看米奇和小卡
Take Mitch and Cam.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表