可以啊 我没意见 你呢菲尔
Oh, sure. I don't have a problem with that. Do you, Phil?
没有
No.
事实上 认识肯尼
In fact, it has been such a pleasure
非常开心 我们请客
getting to know Kenny, it's our treat.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
没有
No!
把信♥用♥卡♥给他们 菲尔
Give them your credit card,Phil.
而且那家餐厅相当远
Also, uh, this restaurant is pretty far away,
所以我们可能会待到很晚
So we might be out late.
亲爱的 你只会年轻一次
Well, sweetheart, you are only young once.
可能住酒店更好吧
Oh, might even make sense to just stay in a hotel.
好的 都刷我们的卡
Okay. Put it on the plastic!
太好了
Great!
好啦 明天见
Okay. See you tomorrow!
再见
Bye-bye.
是我前妻
It's my ex-wife--
不是好的那个
Not the good one.
你想怎样
What do you want?!
胆小鬼游戏玩得真好 克莱尔 她走了
Nice game of chicken, Claire. She's gone!
她会回来的 我几乎可以肯定
She is coming back. I am almost positive.
几乎
Almost?!
为什么我要听你的 为什么
Why do I listen to you? Why?
你说iPod是个失败的发明 是错的
You were wrong about the ipod being a failure.
你说番茄是蔬菜 也是错的
You were wrong about tomato being a vegetable.
我甚至不想提你最喜欢的"行星"冥王星
I don't even want to talk about your favorite "Planet" Pluto!
[冥王星不是行星]
而且除非她是对《观点》里的面善女主持撒谎
And unless she was lying to the good ladies of "The view,"
人家名字是黛米 不是迪米[歌♥手]
It's "De-mi," Not "Dem-mi"!
你居然让我和他一起离开
You were going to let me go with him?!
那不正是你希望的吗 亲爱的
Isn't that what you wanted, honey?
你是怎么回事啊
What's the matter with you?!
我离开大学后你就一直表现很怪
You've been acting so weird ever since I left college!
说清楚下 你不是离开了大学
For the record, you didn't leave college.
你是被迫离开
You were asked to leave.
你们永远不肯让我忘记这一点 尤其是爸
Oh, which you guys never let me forget, especially dad.
亲爱的 你父亲...
Honey, your father--
你不用告诉我他的想法
Oh, you don't have to tell me what he thinks, okay?
我令他非常失望
I'm a huge disappointment to him.
我每天都能从他的表情中看出这点
I see it on his face every day.
他表现的根本不想让我出现在他身边
He acts as if he doesn't even want me around.
给我停车票
Give me the ticket for the car.
-菲尔 -我去追她
- Phil-- - I'm going after her!
这个胆小鬼游戏也许对你♥爸♥有用
This little chicken game may work for you dad,
但对我没用 那是我的宝贝女儿
but it doesn't work for me. That's my little girl.
我要让她知道
I need her to know
地球上没有男的能配得上她
that no guy on earth is good enough for her,
更别说是什么媚俗的中年牛仔裤销♥售♥员
let alone some slimy, middle-aged jean salesman!
什么情况
What's this?
享受这一刻吧
Just enjoy it.
人生中有着各种里程碑
There's all kinds of milestones in life,
有你期望经历的
The kind you expect to live through--
初吻
The first kiss.
生日
Birthdays...
毕业
Graduations.
如果够幸运 一两次婚礼
If you're lucky, a wedding or two.
甚至是家里增添了新成员
Or even a new addition to the family.
还有你从未梦想过
Then there's the kind
会再次经历的时刻
you never dreamed you'd get to live through again.
好可爱
So adorable!
太讨人喜欢了
So sweet!
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
看他 太完美了
Look at him. He's perfect!
看他 好可爱
Look at him. He's so cute!
那才是人生中最美妙的
And that's the best kind of all.
我为什么要向你剧透
Why am I spoiling it for you?
你会自己发现的
You'll see for yourself.
-很痛苦吗 -是
- Oh, was it difficult? - Ay, si.
那是我人生中最痛的20分钟
It was the most painful 20 minutes of my life.
瞧啊
Oh, well, look at that!
-你又苗条了 -是的
- You're skinny again. - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
等等 他是我舅舅吗
So wait. He--he's my uncle?
不 他算你半个小舅子
No. He's your half-brother-in-law.
他是我们的舅舅
He's our uncle.
半舅舅还是全舅舅
Half-uncle or full uncle?
什么是全舅舅
What's a fuluncle?
好啦 别觉得自己应该赖着不走
Okay, so don't feel like you gotta stick around.
-我们明天见 -我们明天再来
- Okay. We'll see you tomorrow then. - Okay, we'll be back tomorrow.
-拜 舅舅 -恭喜
- Bye, uncle. - Congrats.
-再见 -他好可爱
- Bye. - He's adorable!
可爱吗
Is he?
我一点也不喜欢这小家伙
I don't like this one bit.
我们详谈
We'll talk.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表