谢谢 宝贝儿
Thanks, babe.
年龄其实取决于心态 不是吗
Age is nothin' but a state of mind, you know?
比起他 我更像个14岁男孩呢
I mean, I'm probably more of a 14-year-old than he is.
相信我 我深知14岁孩子什么样
Believe me, I know 14-year-olds.
他有个14岁的女儿
He has a 14-year-old daughter.
-是的 -太酷了
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, cool!
亲爱的 用不着你来动手 园丁会修剪的
Oh, honey! You don't have to do that. They have a gardener.
相信我对此事的判断
Trust me on this.
我是想相信你
I want to,
但多年来你的判断几乎从来没对过
But you're just so wrong about so many things.
继续练习
Just keep practicing.
小卡 抱歉之前侮辱到你了
Hey, cam, I-I'm so sorry that I insulted you earlier.
我以为你工作上遇到了什么不顺
I thought that there was something going on at work,
但显然我错了
And, obviously, I was wrong.
那么你又错了 确实跟工作有关
Well, you're wrong again. It is about work.
真是把我闹糊涂了
This is a fun game.
我之前没说是因为觉得很难堪
I didn't bring it up before because I was embarrassed.
昨天真的是我工作最顺利的一天
But yesterday was the best day I've had at work yet.
我和同学们老师们打成一片
I clicked with the students, the teachers.
-我终于融入进去了 -我懂
- I finally felt like I belonged. - I get it.
你怎么会懂 我话还没说完呢
You couldn't possibly get it. I'm in the middle of my story.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
每天下午2:30 我都会给莉莉打电♥话♥
Every day at 2:30, I call Lily,
然后一起泡饼干吃
And we dunk a cookie together.
可是昨天
And yesterday,
我忘记了
I forgot.
把女儿忘在一边
Forgot my own daughter.
显然 她为此记恨着我
And obviously, she resents me for it.
所以她让你跟她结婚 以此报复我
It's why she asked you to marry her, to get back at me.
好吧 我必须指出她才5岁
Okay, here I-I need to point out that she's 5
也不是《豪门恩怨》中的角色
And not a character from "Dynasty."
我越是想亲近她
And as much as I try to connect with her,
越是弄巧成拙
I just keep making it worse.
或许是你太刻意了
Maybe you're just trying too hard.
大家快进来
Everybody, come in!
曼尼要下来了
Manny's coming down.
谁把毛巾捡起来 免得到时有人绊倒
Somebody pick up that towel before someone trips.
好 我来
Okay. I got it.
大爸
Daddy!
别怕 大爸来救你 我是怎么回事
Okay! Daddy's coming! What's wrong with me?!
好了 各位 那么
Okay, everybody. So,
我们先唱歌♥ 然后送礼物 最后吃蛋糕
We sing, then presents, then cake.
那是哥伦比亚的传统
That's a colombian tradition.
谁都别提刚才的事
And we do not speak of what happened before.
就当没发生过
Nobody saw anything.
那也是哥伦比亚的传统
That's another colombian tradition.
他来啦 我们的小寿星
Here he is, the man of the hour!
生日...
Happy...
歌♥洛莉亚 你没事吧
Gloria, you okay?
不 我没事 我没事
No, I'm fine! I'm fine.
"生"...
Hap--aah! Aah!
不会吧 她尿了
No way! She peed!
是羊水破了
Her water broke!
目前为止我的14岁过得不堪入目
So far, 14's not my favorite age.
我没事 继续唱 继续唱
No, it's nothing! Keep singing! Keep singing!
生...我不行了
Ha... Ay! Stop it!
我们去趟医院
We're gonna pop on over to the hospital.
比萨的外卖♥♥就快到了
Pizza's on the way.
你们能把地板擦擦吗
You think about it, run a mop over this area?
曼尼 对不起 原谅我
Ay, manny! I'm so sorry, okay?
生日录像改为自然纪录片
And the birthday video becomes a nature film.
卢克 别闹了
Luke, come on.
天啊 要生了
Oh my gosh! It's happening!
曼尼 今天真的很抱歉
Manny, I am so sorry about today.
本想让你过个快乐的生日的
I just wanted you to have a happy birthday.
说到生日
And speaking of birth-- days...
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
我不会在午夜前生下这个孩子的
I'm not letting this baby out before midnight.
今天是属于你的
This is your day.
我不会让你每年与人分享的 好吗
I'm not gonna let you share it every year, okay?
妈 听我说
Mom, look.
没错 我最近有一些被冷落的感觉
Yeah, I've felt a little neglected lately,
但我已经一个人独占你的爱14年了
but I've had you to myself for 14 years.
你这话让我有些难过
That makes me a little sad.
拜托 如果我们真的忘记了他的生日
Oh, please. If we had actually forgotten his birthday,
他现在就会亲着一个美丽的褐发小姑娘
he'd be out right now kissing a cute brunette.
那是好事
Things work out.
你知道无论怎样我都会爱你吗
You know that I love you no matter what?
你为了照顾我的情绪 而尝试将另一个人
You're trying to hold another person inside of you
留在肚子里 你的爱我明白
to spare my feelings. Message received.
握得好用力
Ooh, that's a strong grip.
好了 好了
Ah, that's a--that's a-- that's a--
快生了
Ah, she's gettin' close.
她的宫口现在已经扩张到美丽的8厘米
She's at, like, 8 beautiful centimeters.
嘿 我们不认识吧 我叫肯尼
Hey. I don't think we've met. I'm Kenny.
你好 我叫"被恶心到"
Hi. I'm disgusted.
米奇尔 她甚至都不想看我
Mitchell, she won't even look at me.
她现在谁都看不见
Well, she can't really look at anyone.
瞧谁回来了
Oh! Look who's back...
又回来了 这次怎么了
Again. What happened this time?
他把我扔到了泳池里
He threw me in the pool.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not what happened.
就是这样的
It kind of is.
卢克 得了 我们不用再经历一次
Luke, come on. We don't need to relive it.
-大爸 -看这个
- Daddy! - Oh, look at this.
-我来了 大爸来了 我是怎么回事 -米奇尔
- I'm coming! Daddy's coming! What's wrong with me?! - Mitchell.
她掉进泳池时 是叫大爸救命
When she fell in the pool, she screamed for daddy.
她叫你二爸 叫我大爸
She calls you "Dad." She calls me "Daddy."
-她害怕时叫的是我 -瞧
- She got scared, and she called out for me. - See?
我想大爸是多虑了
I guess daddy was worrying about nothing.
但是 有时我是会犯傻的
But, you know, I can be silly sometimes.
-你总是犯傻 -不 你才傻
- You're always silly. - No, you're silly.
不 你总是犯傻
No, you're always silly.
不 你总是犯傻
No, you're always silly.
我的天 我是怎么回事啊
Oh, my god. What's wrong with me?
宫缩越来越密集了
The contractions are coming a little bit closer.
我想应该叫护士了
I think we have to call for a nurse.
不 杰 不要 对不起
No, no, Jay! No, please! I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
我还不知道
I don't know yet,
但我知道宝宝会让母亲抓狂
but I know that babies make mothers crazy.
我会犯错
and I'm going to be making mistakes,
然后我会怪你
and the I'm going to be blaming you.
求你别离开我
Please don't leave me.
你现在有点情绪化了
You're a little emotional right now.
但我好久没照顾宝宝了
But it's been so long for me,
对你来说更是时过百年了
and a hundred years for you.
我们依然会是优秀的父母吗
Are we still going to be good at this?
这将是一次历险
It's gonna be an adventure,
但这是我们最拿手的
but that's what you and I do best.
看看今天
Look at today.
我觉得我们从未如此开心过
I can't ever remember having more fun with you.
我好幸运
I'm so lucky.
快出来
Now get out.
-我以为你想要我... -不是说你
- But I thought you wanted me to-- - No, not you.
快出来
Get out!
我们走吧
Hey. Let's go.
好的
Oh, right.
爸 妈
Hey, guys?
肯尼和我想去一家餐厅
So Kenny and I were thinking about going to this restaurant.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表