Is that the most precious thing you've ever seen?
我的天
Oh, my god.
你还认识其他公主吗
Do you know other princesses?
相信我 我认识一大堆呢
Trust me. I know lots.
好了 该睡觉了
Okay. Bedtime.
别 没那么晚
Oh, no, it's not that late.
你认识我妈妈吗 她就是个公主
Do you know my mom? She's a princess.
她累坏了
She's exhausted.
说胡话呢 她太累了
She's not making sense. She's so tired.
爸爸 是你跟我说的
Daddy, you told me!
她说什么呢 米奇尔
What is she talking about, Mitchell?
我的亲身母亲 她是公主 对吧
My real mom. She is, right?
好了 我想我们需要谈谈
Okay, I think we need to have a little talk.
萨姆 注意到小卡变苗条了没
Sam, do you notice how slim Cam's getting?
少来 等我回来再听你的回答
Nice try. I will be back for that answer.
没用的 克莱尔
This isn't gonna work, Claire...
我知道你在这儿
'cause I know you're here.
打算怎么吓我呀
What's the plan, anyway?
冷不丁蹦出来吗
You gonna pop out at me?
要想吓到我这还差得远
It's gonna take more than that to scare this--
-有人吗 -嗨
- Hello?! - Hi!
还能看♥房♥♥吗
Is the house still open?
能 是的 我马上下来
Oh, yes! Yes! I'll be right down.
克莱尔 别闹了 我有工作
Claire, this is serious! I have a job!
并不是说你没工作 你全年无休
Not that you don't. You work 24/7
得到的回报远少于付出的
and you don't get half the appreciation you deserve.
但我们能过会再说不
Can we talk about this later?
如你们潜在买♥♥家所见
As you potential buyers can see,
这是 一座漂亮的房♥子
This is a, uh, a beautiful home.
这后面是什么
What's behind here?
是我就不过去
Oh, I wouldn't go in there!
除非你们喜欢正式餐厅
Unless you love formal dining rooms.
-亲爱的 瞧瞧这个 -在厨房♥呢
- Honey, look at this. - I'm in the kitchen.
我们最好呆在一起
Oh, we should probably stay together.
赶紧的 希拉
Come on, Sheila.
-菲尔 问个问题 这些是 -等等
- Phil, one question. Are these-- - Wait, wait.
我超爱看人们的反应
I just love to see people's reactions
当我向他们展示
When I show them--
如此大的存储空间 靠 太疯狂了
So much storage. What? It's crazy!
我想你们会发现这所房♥子
I think you guys will find that this house
惊喜重重
is full of so many... delightful surprises
你们会很高兴...
That you'll be happy here for--
-我的天呐 -那人我不认识
- Oh, my god! - I don't know her!
这是原装浴缸吗
Is this the original tub?
什么 是的
What? Yes, it is.
它是 原装浴缸
It is, uh, the original tub.
原始夹具 斜面镜
Um, original fixtures, beveled mirror,
有个宽敞的淋浴隔间就足够了
Just a-a huge stall shower.
如果你们将 想搞个派对的话
If you guys would, uh, want to have a party.
我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding, of course.
这是座 个性鲜明的房♥子
But, um, just a house with a real personality.
我们马上就来 甜心
We'll be right in, sweetie.
我们说好要一起告诉莉莉她娘的事
We agreed to tell Lily about her mother together,
一起穿着大地色有镇静作用的衣服
wearing calming earth tones,
而且我们说好要告诉她真♥相♥的
and we agreed to tell her the truth.
我知道 但难道你就从没向莉莉说过
I know, but haven't you ever said something dumb to Lily
任何希望她转眼忘掉的蠢话
that you wish she would just forget?
别扯上我 赶紧解决这事吧
This isn't about me. Let's just fix this.
好的 挺好 但是...
Okay, great. Although...
你答应得如此爽快让我不得不怀疑
the way you agreed so quickly makes me wonder
你又对莉莉说过些什么
what sort of things you've told her.
我可能告诉过她说谎会害死小鸟
I may have told her her fibs kills birds.
你真行 等下再来谈这事
Wow. We're coming back to that one.
嗨 公主
Oh, hi, princess.
乖女儿 能说个小话不
Hey, Lil. Could we talk to you for a second?
我闯祸了吗
Am I in trouble?
我的天 没有 当然不是 甜心
Oh, gosh, no. Of course not, sweetie.
你还记得我们过去老跟你说
Um... Well, do you remember how we used to tell you
枯萎的花会到达天堂的事吗
there was a heaven for all the flowers that die?
"过去老说"是神马意思
What do you mean, "used to"?
抱歉 说漏嘴鸟 过会儿再谈
Sorry, I let it slip. We'll deal with it later.
乃到底瞒着我多少事
Much much are you not telling me?
乃们为什么这么说话
Why are you talking like this?
爸爸们刚说岔了
Daddies took a little side trip.
-不好意思 甜心 -有时候
- Sorry, sweetie. - Um, so sometimes, uh,
我们说一些话只是想让你高兴
we tell you things like that to make you feel better.
当我告诉你你妈妈是公主时
And I might have done the same thing
也只是想让你高兴
when I told you that your mom is a princess.
那她不是公主
So she's not?
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
-她可能是 -可能是的
- She might be. - She might be.
但我们不能肯定 宝贝
But we can't know for sure, honey,
因为 我们不知道她在哪里
Because... well, we don't know where she is
或是 她在做什么
Or... what she's doing.
但我们知道的是
B-but what--what we do know
她非常非常爱你
is that she loved you very, very much...
她知道自己没法好好照顾你
And she knew that she couldn't take care of you,
所以她让你来到了
so she made sure that you went
她能找到的最有爱的家庭
with the most loving family she could find.
所以我们三个人组成了一个家
And that's how the three of us became a family.
这样说你能接受吗 亲爱的
Does that make sense, sweetie?
你有问题要问我们吗
Do you have any questions for us?
你们为什么要说谎 害死一只鸟
Why did you say a fib and kill a bird?
我刚才注意到你和你太太一起来的
I noticed you walking in with your wife earlier.
她好漂亮
She's stunning.
知道你这句恭维话里我最喜欢什么吗
You know my favorite part of that compliment?
你认为她是我太太
You knew she was my wife.
全世界一半的人认为她是我女儿
Half the world thinks she's my daughter.
要我说 幸运的是她
Well, if you ask me, she's a lucky girl.
对我来说就不幸了
Bummer for me, though.
大帅哥在这里 却已经名草有主了
Handsomest man in here, and he's taken.
我敢肯定你的追求者不少
I'll bet you do all right with the boys.
的确
I do.
而我感兴趣的是你
It's the men I'm interested in.
看来你是个很直接的人啊
You just put it all right out there, don't you?
我一直想尝试含蓄些
I always try to hold a little something back.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
别过去 别管他们
No, no, no, no, no, no. Leave him.
-可你知道这是... -知道 他需要这个
- No, but you know that's a-- - I know. He needs this.
好吧
Okay.
-很高兴认识你 杰 -我也是 萨姆
- It was great meeting you, Jay. - You, too, Sam.
哇 看来某人很喜欢你啊
Wow! Looks like somebody really likes you.
我能说什么呢 魅力不减当年啊
What can I say? I still got it.
我一直想问你 你瘦身了吗
I've been meaning to ask you-- have you lost some weight?
-你看起来棒极了 -你不知道
- Because you look good. - Wow, you have no idea
你这句话对我来说多重要 杰
what that means to hear from you, Jay.
抱那边
Uh, turn it that way.
我觉得这样会让你开心起来
I thought this might cheer you up.
灰机 灰机
Da plane! Da plane!
宝贝女儿
Baby girl!
瞧你 连经典词都教给她了
Look you! You even taught her the catchphrase.
杰 来见见我的新"纹身"
Yeah. Jay, have you seen my new tattoo?
-再联♥系♥ -多谢前来
- Be in touch. - Well, thanks so much for coming.
-多谢 -客气了
- Yeah. Thanks. - Okay.
克莱尔 他们走了 你可以出来了
Okay, Claire, they're gone. You can come out now.
克莱尔
Claire?
亲爱的 很抱歉我之前说你不吓人
Honey, I'm sorry I said you weren't scary.
今天太累了
It's been such a long day.
我们回家好吗
Can we please just go home?
好了 我自己走咯
All right. I'm leaving without ya.
看来 你会用这个遥控器啊
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表