绝对不行
That's not happening.
晚上见吧
Well, see you guys at dinner.
亲爱的 你完全不想谈谈这事儿吗
Sweetheart, don't you even want to talk about this?
有什么好谈的 我儿子天生就是这块料
What's to talk about? The kid's a natural.
他天赋异禀
He has everything--
双手灵活 行话精通 装备齐全
the hands, the patter, the outfits.
好吧 我们设想一下
Okay, let's play this out.
即使他是万里挑一的好苗子
Even if he is one in a million,
最好的结果又如何
what's our best case scenario here?
他会变成什么
He becomes, what...
一个专业的魔术师
A professional magician!
亲爱的 这孩子就是有这天赋
Honey, the boy has a gift.
你想白白浪费这天赋吗
You wanna just throw that away?
那才不是什么白白浪费
I don't think it's about throwing it away.
而是你逼着他
I think it's about you pushing him--
我能插两句话吗
Don't I get a say in any of this?
很遗憾我不像你那么喜欢魔术
I'm sorry I don't like magic as much as you,
但我真不喜欢
but I don't.
这与魔术无关
This isn't about magic.
确实 而是我的人生你做主
No, it's about my life and you controlling it.
听着 你许下承诺 就该信守承诺
Look, you made a commitment. You will honor that commitment.
我最讨厌这个
Ugh! I hate it here!
卢克
Luke!
好了 年轻的女士们先生们
All right, young ladies and gentlemen,
请听我说 好吗
if I can have your attention, please.
大家坐坐好
Let's settle down
跟邻座的同学和无趣的生活
and let's say a temporary good-bye to your neighbor
暂时告个别 因为时代男高音来了
and to life as you know it, because here comes treble.
没错 下面的朋友们 时代最高音
That's right, my friends, we got treble,
就在弗兰克林中学
Right here at Franklin middle.
我是卡梅隆小T 韵脚是个小G
I'm Cameron T., and that rhymes with "G,"
意思就是"古德猫林"[早上好]
And that stands for "Good morning"!
请说 就爱有热情的
Huh? Yes! Love the enthusiasm.
说吧 第一个问题
Go ahead. First question.
纳玛奇老师什么时候回来
When's Mr. Namagachi coming back?
纳玛奇老师不会再回来了
Okay, Mr. Namagachi isn't coming back,
但我想向你们介绍一个人
But there is somebody that I'd like to introduce you to.
不知道你们是否正式见过面了
Don't know that you proy met.
她是我的好朋友
She's a good friend of mine,
她的名字就叫作 "音乐"
and she goes by the name of "Music."
有时候我的朋友音乐很羞涩
And sometimes my friend music can be shy.
有时候则充满了愤怒
Sometimes she can be angry!
有时候又很欢腾
Sometimes she can be playful.
有时候则是非常 时髦[放克乐]
And sometimes she can be downright a-funky!
大事不妙
Train wreck.
他肯定没跟米奇尔商量过要用这招
There's no way he ran this past Mitchell.
大爸通常停在学校的后门
Daddy always parks in the back of the school.
我知道 宝贝 但是
I know, sweetie, but, uh,
那里的停车位都被占了
those spots were all taken.
因为我们迟到了
Because we're late?
不是 我们才晚了一分钟 是因为堵车
No, we're, like, a minute late, and that's 'cause of traffic.
也因为我摔倒了
And because I tipped over.
你没系好我的安全座椅
You didn't snap my car seat right.
好吧 那一摔倒是没把你的记忆摔坏嘛
Okay, well, it certainly didn't hurt your memory any.
给你午餐
All right, here's your lunch.
你弄洒了
You spilled it!
盖子怎么开着呢
Oh! Why is the top open?
大爸都会替我拉上拉链的
Daddy always zips it for me.
或许你该自己拉上
Maybe you should zip it.
我可听到你的吐槽了
I heard that.
既然还剩几分钟时间
So with just a few more minutes left--
-纳玛奇老师 -以前在这里工作
- Mr. Namagachi-- - used to work here,
可他被开除了 明白吗
but he got fired, okay?
那么 现在 让我们用
So now let's form an orchestra
我最喜欢的乐器组成乐队吧
made up of my favorite instruments--
也就是你们美丽的身体
your beautiful bodies.
有点"变♥态♥"了
Gettin' creepy.
那么 你们负责拍桌子打节拍
Okay, so you guys are gonna be my, uh, table slappers.
你们是我的低音部
You're my bass line.
而后面这些同学就用嘴模仿小号♥的旋律
Okay, and you're gonna be mouth trumpeters in the back with the melody.
好的 现在 大家一起来
Okay, now let's bring it all together.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
低音部声音再柔和一点
The bass line is a little-- a little softer.
模仿小号♥的声音再大一些
Okay, louder with the mouth trumpets.
好极了 非常感谢你们
Okay. Great. Well, thank you so much.
我觉得今天棒极了
And, um, I thought it was a great first day.
各位同学 我喜欢与你们互相学习
And I love the give-and-take, everyone.
还有
And, um...
呼应前面说的掌声"慢"延不息
老爸 "西斯科"好玩吗
Hey, dad. How's Frisco?
我的会议早结束了
My meetings ended early.
我都不用在那儿过夜
I didn't even have to spend the night.
你也别再说"西斯科"了
And don't say "Frisco."
他们不喜欢别人把那里叫做"西斯科"
They hate it when you call it "Frisco."
你怎么知道
How do you know what they hate?
你这辈子只去过那里两次
You've been there two times in your life.
爱咋咋地 我都一星期没睡觉了
Anyway, I haven't slept in a week.
歌♥洛莉亚打呼噜打得跟水牛似的
Gloria's snoring like a water buffalo.
她在怀孕嘛 肯定不舒服
Aw. Well, she's pregnant. It's uncomfortable.
她增肥了多少 15 20 25 30磅吗
What, she put on 15? 20? 25? 30?
别老问这个了 我要怎么跟她提这件事呢
We're not doing this again. How do I bring it up?
首先 你不要提
Well, for starters, you don't.
老实忍♥着吧
You suck it up.
老爸 你的辣妻
Dad, your hot wife
她刚学走路时 你已经是而立之年了
who was learning to walk when you were 30 years old,
现在她怀了你的娃
is pregnant with a baby you conceived
多少男人拼了命想跟她造个娃啊
doing something most men would kill to do.
-我就是太累了 -那点小牺牲
- I'm just so tired. - It's a small sacrifice
跟她所遭受的相比不值一提 小可怜
compared to what she's going through. Poor thing,
她增肥了多少磅 30 35 40 45
what with the extra... 30? 35? 40? 45?
够了
We're done.
好的 开始喽 这个怎么样
All right, here we go. How's this?
我们不买♥♥这种
That's not the kind we get.
好吧
Okay.
喂 你好 小卡
Hello? Hey, Cam.
又打电♥话♥查岗吗
Just checking in on me again?
是的 就想看看你有没有接到莉莉
Yeah. Just wanted to see if you got Lily.
接到了 我们刚到 我们在杂货店
Yeah, we're--we're just-- we're at the grocery store,
正逛得高兴呢
having a great time.
是吗 关于购物清单...
Oh. Yeah. Any questions about the...
有什么问题吗
about the grocery list?
没有 我们正在买♥♥格兰诺拉燕麦片
No, we're just picking up the granola.
你怎么样 你的初次登场如何
So how was it? How was the big debut?
在学校里是不是和孩子们
Was it a comfortable ride around the schoolyard
相处融洽 如鱼得水
on the shoulders of the children?
我反正是为人师表了一回
Well, I stood and delivered.
谢谢你冷嘲热讽的询问
Thank you for sarcastically asking.
可以
Yeah.
你有没有给电工打电♥话♥说调光器的事
Okay, did you call the electrician about the dimmer?
打了 当然打了
Yes. Yeah.
他现在正在另一条线上等待通话呢
Yeah, I'm on the other line with him right now.
好了 那我大概应该撂电♥话♥了
Oh, well, I should probably let you go.
看好莉莉 她特爱乱跑
Keep your eye on Lily. She has a tendency to wander off.
小卡 我 我当然能...
Cam... Uh, wh-wh--I'm-- I'm totally capable of...
-你把她弄丢了 是不是 -没有没有
- You lost her, didn't you? - No. No, no, no, no.
没有 她就在我旁边 嗨 宝贝
No, she is right next to me. Hi, honey.
我能听出来什么情况 到乳制品柜里找找
I can hear it in your voice. Look in the dairy case.
小卡 你不会真以为我能弄丢...
Cam, do you honestly think that I would lose...
那门拉不开 是滑开的
the doors don't pull. They slide.
就当你没见到过我
You never saw me.
非常感谢
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表