Hello?
爸 你好
Yeah, hi--hi, dad.
不不 我起来了 起来了
No, no. I'm up. I am up.
好 送她过来吧 随时都行
Yeah, bring her by at any time.
好 晚安
Okay. Good night.
小卡
Oh, Cam.
天呐 昨晚还真是疯狂的派对啊
Oh, god, that was some party last night.
是啊 我很高兴你安全回来了
Yeah. Well, I'm just glad you made it home safely.
什么 回来 我不...
Wha--made--made it ho-- I don't--
我都不记得我离开过
I don't even remember leaving the party.
我好像是有点微醺
Oh, I-I think I got a little tipsy.
微醺
Tipsy?
你比《广♥告♥狂人》里的人喝得都醉
You were like all of the "Mad Men."
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
别弄得就跟我有多疯狂 多失控似的
Don't make it out like I did a lot of crazy, out of control--
我以为那是我梦中的情景呢
I was hoping I dreamt that.
行啦 就跟你没有在喝高之后
Come on. Like--like you've never had a few cocktails
用樱桃酒把猫染成粉色过似的
and died a cat pink with cherry Kool-Aid.
好吧 还有什么别的需要告诉我的吗
Okay. Well, is there anything else you need to tell me about?
我不记得有什么了
Not that I remember.
现在记起这事了
I'm remembering this.
天呐 米奇尔
Oh, my gosh, Mitchell,
那是伯特和道迪·温切尔家的
are these Burt and Dottie Winchell's
圣诞节装饰物吗 你怎么能这样
Christmas decorations? How could you?
他们到现在都没收起来
They never take them down, okay?
我这是给整个社区做了件好事
I was doing the whole neighborhood a favor.
天呐
Oh, god.
小卡 我觉得...好像还拍了照片
Cam, I... You know, I think-- I-I think there are pictures.
我记得胡娇和朗吉娜...好吧
I remember Pepper and Longinus were--okay.
天呐 可怜的小驯鹿
Oh, my gosh. Those poor reindeer.
似乎"欢腾"才是派对之花啊
Oh, it seems like Prancer is the belle of the ball--
["跳跃"和"悍妇"是圣诞老人的驯鹿的名字]
不出意料
No surprise there.
你一定就是"悍妇"咯
Oh. You must be Vixen.
行了行了 这不好笑 米奇尔
Okay. Okay. Not funny, Mitchell.
瞧瞧我们家 你脑子进水了吧
Look at this place. What were you thinking?
小卡 我 我是有点疯狂过度了
Okay. Cam, I... Yes, I went a little nuts, all right?
我很抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
但我没做任何不能挽回的事啊
But I didn't do anything that can't be undone.
早啊室友们
Hey, roomies.
真的很感谢你们让我搬来住
Hey, thank you so much for letting me move in here.
好 能让我们先单聊
Yes. Could you excuse us for just a...
一会儿吗 迪兰
a moment, Dylan?
好 尽管聊别着急
Yeah. Take as much time as you need.
这是你们家 我只是住在这里而已
It's your house. I just live here now.
小卡 是我让他住进来的吗
Cam, did--did I tell him that he could live with us?
-显然啊 -天呐
- Obviously. - Oh, my god.
他参加我们的派对了吗
Was he even at our party?
是的 他在某个公♥司♥做豪华轿车司机
Yes. He's been driving a limousine for some company,
耶玛库斯昨晚雇了他
and J'marcus hired him for the night,
现在他搬来这里住了 你想起来没有
and now he lives here. Are you all caught up there?
我一点都不记得了
I-I don't remember any of this.
那我们来创造新的记忆吧
Well, let's create a new memory--
你去告诉他 他不能住这里
One where you tell him he can't live here.
我能说句话吗
Can I say one short thing?
昨晚来到这里时我心灰意冷
I came to this house a broken man
我妈妈为了她的新男友把我赶出了家
after my mom threw me out for her new boyfriend.
后来我又发现
And then I found out
轿车公♥司♥要开除我
I was getting let go from the limo company
与此同时海莉又抛下我去参加派对
the same night Haley goes to a party without me.
我一无所有 无依无靠
So I had nothing and no one.
而你们
And then you...
赶紧的 告诉他
Okay. Come on. Tell him.
让他说完
Let him finish.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道 同性恋们总是对我很好
I mean, gay dudes have always been nice to me--
超级好
I mean, super nice.
但从没有像你们这样的
But nothing like this.
我想我要说的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
天呐 他要开唱了吗
Oh, my god. He's gonna sing.
多年来 凄凄惨惨地活着*
*So many years living life underwater
终于在 令媛的房♥间找到人间温暖*
*Came up for air in the room of your daughter
我从未想过 我会在*
*I never knew I would find my answer
前女友舅舅家里找到答案*
*In my ex-girlfriend's uncles' house
有一只小小的粉色美洲豹相伴*
*With the tiny pink panther
迪兰 迪兰 打断下
Dylan, Dylan. I'm--I'm sorry.
我的天 这真是
Oh, gosh, I--this is...
这真是太难说出口了
This is really hard for me to say,
但我们不能
but we--we just cannot...
不去把猫洗一下
Not wash our cat.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我喝醉了那样对它 它一下也没抓我
And yet when I did that drunk, not a scratch.
我的天 比我们刚搬进来时还要干净
Oh, my gosh, this place is cleaner than when we moved in.
他是史上最好的房♥客
Best houseguest ever.
不行 不能收留他
No, we are not keeping him.
你觉得他把圣诞装饰送回温切尔家了吗
Do you think he took the christmas decorations back to the Winchell's?
我想他自以为这样做了
Oh, well, I think he thinks he did.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Okay, yeah.
-迪兰 -迪兰
- Dylan! - Dylan!
-迪兰 -不 不要
- Dylan! - No, no, no!
伙计们 我在上面
Oh, hey, guys. I'm up here.
是的 听着 迪兰
Yeah, hi. Listen, Dylan,
那些装饰是放在院子里的
those decorations were on the yard...
那家的院子
Of that house.
这样啊 想做好事变坏事了
Oh. No good deed, huh?
喂 从这里可以看到我们的家
Hey! I can see our house from here.
-老天 开什么玩笑 -迪兰 迪兰
- Oh, jeez. Are you kidding me? - Dylan! Dylan!
今天什么鬼日子
This day...
就住一晚 等他骨头稍微长好点
One night. Just till his bone sets.
但总会有各种理由让你不忍♥心对他开口
But there's always gonna be a reason not to tell him,
不是吗
isn't there?
好吧 我们不如这样
Okay. What if we, um--
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
没我什么事 你自己铺的烂摊子自己收拾[躺]
No "We." You made your bed. You lie in it.
别躺在这里 我刚铺好
Don't lie there. I just made it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我没看 我没看
Not looking. Not looking.
进来吧 迪兰
It's okay, Dylan.
我给你们做了汤
I made you guys some soups.
迪兰 这么客气做什么
Oh, Dylan, you didn't have to do that.
小卡也不用这么客气主动收留我
Well, Cam didn't have to offer to let me stay here,
但他这样做了
but he did.
好好喝汤吧
So here are soups.
小卡主动收留
Cam offered?
我知道他是代表你们两个人说的
Well, I know he was speaking for both of you.
你当时还没回家 这样有问题吗
You weren't home yet. Is that a problem?
我没问题
Not for me.
迪兰 你能让我们单独待会儿吗
Dylan, can you give us just a moment?
我没看 我没看
Not looking. Not looking.
我去开
I'll get it!
我想某种程度上
So I guess in a way,
我们都有责任
we're both responsible.
是的 但仔细分♥析♥ 责任是你的
Yeah, but in the real way, you're responsible.
快去搞定
Take care of that.
快去
Come on.
勇敢去吧
Let's do it.
我的天 我现在好恨我自己
Oh, my god. I hate myself right now.
什么样的禽兽
What kind of monster
会把受伤的无知小青年赶上大街
throws an injured innocent onto the street?
你不能住在这里 快出去
You can't live here. Get out!
-莉莉 -莉莉
- Lily. - Lily.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表