That's a long list.
首先是那谁 叫什么来着
I'd probably have to start with...
使劲来一拳试试
Go ahead. Hard as you can.
真好吃
So good.
我想吃芝士汉堡
I want a cheeseburger.
这可是越南的"草"汤
But this is a special soup called pho.
你还说不准说脏话呢[操]
You told me not to say that word.
好吃极了 这可是你们民族的美食呢
It is delicious. This is the food of your people.
还需要些什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
其实嘛 我们正在给我们女儿
Actually, um, we're just trying to teach our daughter
介绍你们国家
about your country.
我这样说 其实私心希望你是越南来的
And as I'm saying that, I'm hoping you're from Vietnam.
我在那儿出生
I was born there.
莉莉也是
Uh, so was Lily.
那是个美丽的国家
Oh. It's a beautiful country.
我家里人还住在那儿
Um, my family still lives there.
我恨越南
I hate Vietnam!
莉莉 宝贝 我们不能仇恨
Lily, honey, we don't hate.
我恨越南
I hate Vietnam.
不好意思 我们得教育一下她
Okay, um, we need just a second.
莉莉 这样不礼貌
Lily, that was rude.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
不 敬仰自己祖宗的文化是很重要的
No. It's important that you celebrate the culture of your ancestors.
你是越南人
You are Vietnamese.
我不是 我是同性恋 我是同性恋
No, I'm not. I'm gay! I'm gay!
宝贝 你不是同性恋 你只是困惑而已
Honey, no, you're not gay. You are just confused.
天呐 我这是怎么了 感觉好像...
Oh, my god. What is wrong with me? It's like I...
别误会 我们有一堆女同性恋朋友
Oh, please. We have tons of lesbian friends.
你怎么不跟人解释说我们俩也是同性恋
Odd that you would reference our friends and not us.
-我错了错了 -我们也是同性恋哦
- I know. I know. - Also gay.
-我们走吧 -不准走
- We should just go. - No, nobody's going anywhere
她把汤喝完了才准走
until she finishes the whole soup!
算了歌♥洛莉亚 没关系
No, Gloria, it's fine.
-我们不想逼她 -不行不行 不能算了
- We don't wanna push her. No, no, no, it's not fine.
这就是这个国家的问题所在
That's the problem with this country.
大家都不认祖归宗了
Nobody cares where they come from.
大家都只吃芝士汉堡 上预科学校
They just want cheeseburgers and prep school,
他们都忘了祖国哥伦比亚
And they have forgotten about Colombia!
好吧 我不禁觉得
Okay, I can't help but feel
你刚刚说的那些问题
that maybe you're bringing something to the table
好像不全跟莉莉有关
that's possibly, uh, not at all about Lily.
你说得对
I think you're right.
这感觉就像 万恶的美帝国夺走了我的孩子
It's just that I feel like I'm losing my children to America.
他们长大后
They're just going to grow up
都会变成无聊的白人老头儿
and become boring old white people.
别误会 我们大部分朋友都是白人
Uh, most of our friends are white, actually.
好吧 大家都冷静点儿
Uh... Okay, can everybody just calm down
大家都该干嘛干嘛去吧
and go back to their own conversations?
谢谢啦
Just... Thank you.
嘿 你怎么了
Hey. Hey, what's going on with you?
曼尼都快把西班牙语忘光了
Manny has forgotten most of his Spanish,
而乔甚至根本不会去学
And Joe--I'm sure he's not even going to learn it.
我知道这很傻 但我就是不喜欢
I know this is silly, but I just don't like
自己跟家里的其他人完全不同
feeling like I'm so different from the rest of my family.
噢 小可怜
Oh, honey.
-太孤独了 -慢着
- It feels so lonely, yes. - Oh, wait just a second.
莉莉 你是因为这个才想做同性恋的吗
Lily, is that why you want to be gay,
这样更像大爸二爸吗
to be more like your daddies?
宝贝 不 就算我们三个来自不同的地方
Oh, honey. No, the three of us are a family
我们依然是一家人
even though we come from different places.
你出生在越南
You know, you were born in vietnam,
我在城市长大
and I grew up in a city,
尽管你大爸没说过
and even though he never talks about it,
其实他是在农场长大的
your daddy grew up on a farm.
是的
Yeah.
重点是 我们是一家人
The point is, is that we're a family
是因为我们彼此深爱着
because we love each other.
-知道了 -你知道吗
- Okay. - And you know what?
你刚刚在餐厅引发了一场闹剧
You just caused a scene in a restaurant...
这是最像你大爸二爸的地方
and you can't get any more like your daddies than that.
也许这个暑假
Maybe I'll just take Manny and Joe
我应该带曼尼和乔去哥伦比亚
to Colombia this summer.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's a great idea.
我真心觉得经常接触自己的根源
I really think that keeping in touch with your heritage
只会丰富我们的文化
only enriches our culture.
绝对的 我觉得如果大家都是从哪儿来
Absolutely. I think we would all be better off
回哪儿去 我们的日子会好过很多
if people would go back to where they came from.
我
I...
-我把车开过来 -好的
- I'll pull the car around. - Yes.
我能想到的全是和妈妈在一起的美好时光
All I can think about are the good times I had with mom.
到时候谁来陪我走红毯
Who's gonna walk me down the aisle?
别瞎想了
Stop spinning out.
想象这些恐怖的未来没什么意义
There's no point in imagining some horrible future.
亲爱的
Hey, buddy.
你成功了
You made it.
你在天堂
You're in heaven.
-不好笑 -好吧
- That's not funny. - Okay.
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
算了吧 她没心情开玩笑
Don't bother. She's not in the mood for jokes.
检测结果很好
Your results are great.
血小板是最低值 你的心脏很健康
Minimal plaque. Your heart is strong.
谢谢 真是好消息
Thank you. That's such good news.
继续吃药
Well, keep taking your medication,
-你会活得比我们都长 -谢谢
- you'll outlive all of us. - Thanks.
亲爱的 你挺过来了
Honey, you nailed it.
你没有担心 对吗
You weren't worried, were you?
没
No.
我也没担心
Me, neither.
我还没抱够
I wasn't done with that.
我也是
Me, neither.
老天 你的头发在香烟里泡过吗
God, do you soak your hair in cigarettes?
你的衣服是用眼泪洗得吗
Do you wash your clothes in tears?
我得回家了 室友需要这双鞋子
I have to get home. My roommate needs these shoes.
怪胎
Weirdos.
卢克 别这么刻薄 我今天无法承受
Luke, don't be so mean. I can't take it today.
可能我现在就要姐兼母职了
I may be your sort of mom now...
我自己都还是个孩子
and I'm practically a child myself.
好了 大家冷静
Okay, let's calm down.
妈可能没事
Mom could be fine.
拜托 如果没事他们不会这样失常
Oh, come on. They wouldn't be freaking out if they were fine.
对 因为爸妈从来不会无缘无故地大惊小怪
Right, 'cause mom and dad never freak out over nothing.
他们不会 他们是完美的
They don't. They're perfect.
还记不记得爸那次换工作
Remember the time when dad was switching jobs,
妈把我们的垃圾食品全扔了
and mom threw away all of our junk food?
那完全是另一回事
That was completely different.
不不 这是一回事
No, no, actually, it's not.
他们不知道如何处理自己的事情
They don't know how to deal with their stuff,
所以就拿我们开刀
so they obsess over us.
也许这次也一样 对吗
Maybe that's all this is, right?
真不敢相信我有多放松
I can't believe how relieved I am.
我也是 我在给孩子们发短♥信♥
Me, too. I'm just texting the kids.
到了一定年纪 "可能没事"
It's like at a certain age, "It's probably nothing"
就会变成 "可能没事...吧?"
becomes "It's probably nothing."
好像他们把"40岁"用斜体标出来了
Like they add italics at 40.
好消息是
Well, the good news is...
现在的情况让我们越来越亲"近"
These situations just bring us closer and closer together.
顺便说一下 你一直表现得很冷静
By the way, you did a great job of keeping your cool.
我不想吓坏孩子们
Well, I didn't want to scare the kids.
你的表现也不赖
You did a pretty good job yourself.
谢谢
Thanks.
我有个秘密
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表