You must be very happy.
我本该开心的 但生活妨碍了我开心
I would be, but life got in the way.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
找出了我以前的公文包
Oh, I just got out my old briefcase.
还是可以重返职场的
It's still capable of doing the job,
和我一样
Just like me.
克莱尔 有些事你得知道
Claire, you have to understand something.
有些事你得知道
You have to understand something.
我整天都沉浸在幸福之中
I walked around all day on cloud nine
因为有人赏识我的价值
because somebody valued me.
我赏识你的价值 我们都如此
I value you. We all value you.
你们当然赏识
No, of course you do,
因为我做饭 打扫 收拾脏内衣
Because I cook and I clean and I pick up dirty underwear.
亲爱的 这个不一样
No, honey, it's different than that.
我已经做旁观者很多年了
I have been on the sidelines for so long,
我不知道是否还会有人认为
I didn't know if anybody would ever think
我有能力重新工作
I have what it takes again.
我知道格尔不是什么好人
I know Gil's not the greatest guy,
但这很重要 我想
But this is important. And I think--
我想你应该接受这份工作
I think you should take the job.
但是 爸
But, dad...
不 卢克 你妈说得对
No, Luke. She's right.
她会非常出色的
Your mom's gonna be amazing at this.
-我收回否决权 -你从未有过否决权
- I retract my veto. - You never had a veto.
-我有 -你没有 我告诉你为什么
- Yes, I did. - No, you didn't, and I'll tell you why.
她又说了好久
And that went on for a while.
最后 这番对话就会发生在
...And lastly, this whole conversation would be happening
-圆顶帐篷中 -那是完美的结构
- in a yurt. - It's the perfect structure.
我得把旧西装里的垫肩都拿掉
I have to go take the shoulder pads out of all my old suits!
你知道他会继续取笑你吧
You know he's gonna keep teasing you.
只要你妈妈开心 我能承受几个电♥话♥
If it makes your mom happy, I can handle a few phone calls.
还有短♥信♥
And texts.
-说了什么 -没什么我不能承受的
- What does it say? - Nothing I can't handle.
"我们都在编织着谎言之网
"We all weave a web of lies."
有些谎言 是为了帮助所爱的人
"Some we tell to try to help the ones we love."
有些谎言 是为了欺骗自己"
"Some we tell to try to fool ourselves."
"有些谎言 是因为
"And some we tell because,
当子弹用尽
when you're out of bullets
凝视着冲♥锋♥枪♥的枪管时
and staring down the barrel of a kalashnikov,
剩下的武器只有 诡计"
the only weapon you've got left is guile."
你妈妈太不识货了 这棒极了
She's nuts. That's fantastic.
孩子们 快过来
Okay, guys, bring it in!
在妈妈回家前 我们要把家里收拾干净
Let's get this place shipshape before she gets home.
我肯定她第一天上班很辛苦
I'm sure she had a big first day.
海莉 你负责洗衣服
Haley, I'm putting you on laundry.
艾丽克斯 收拾厨房♥与吸尘
Alex, kitchen and vacuum.
卢克 你清洁厕所
Luke, you're cleaning the bathroom.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为弄脏的人总是你
Because you always mess it up.
你为什么不能尿在马桶里呢
Yeah, why can't you pee straight?
站得那么远 我已经很不错了
Hey, I'm doing a great job from that far back.
好了孩子们 邓菲队数到三加油
Okay, guys, team Dunphy on three.
一 二 对了 有许多事要做
One, two--that's right, we got a lot to do!
亲爱的 你怎么这么早就回来了
Honey, what are you doing home so early?
我辞职了 那家伙是头彻头彻尾的猪
I quit. That man is a complete pig.
他把我当仆人一样使唤
He treated me like a servant
完全不尊重我
and showed me absolutely no respect.
太遗憾了 你不该受到那样的待遇
I'm so sorry. You deserve better than that.
的确是
I do.
晚饭吃什么
So what's for dinner?
你是不是听错了 我是说你晚饭想吃什么
I feel like you heard me wrong. I said, what's for dinner?
我听得很清楚
I heard you!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表