that you gave your brother joe a haircut, okay?
没问题 能有多难看
No problem. How bad could it be?
总之 我听说你有一封信需要家长签名
Anyway, I heard you need a letter from school signed.
我的《独♥立♥宣言》仿制品做得可真了
I kinda nailed my declaration of independence replica.
用这支笔伪造了所有的签名
Forged every signature with this pen.
-那么 -不用多说了
- So... - Stop.
我们成交
We have a deal.
我说宝宝的头发是我剪的
I'll say I cut the baby's hair.
你这支神笔就归我
And you give me that cool pen.
-什么 我不是这意思 -就这么定了
- What? No. No, that's not what I was going to... - A deal's a deal.
莉莉 有小偷
A thief, Lily.
偷吃了我妈特地
That's who ate my last piece of cake
从哥伦比亚寄来的蛋糕的最后一块
that my mother send me specially from Colombia.
那蛋糕可以催母乳
It helps you make the milk.
这个奖杯真不错
Such a cool trophy.
那个新来的卢迪·索伦孙表现怎么样
Say, how'd that new guy Rudy Sorrenson do?
非常棒
He was great.
真有意思 他居然和以前的
It's funny how he has the same name
职业选手卢道夫·索伦孙同名
as one-time pro bowler Rudolph Sorrenson,
真是这样的话 可是违反联赛规则的
which would be against league rules.
我觉得挺有意思的
Well, I'd find it funny.
杰 快点 你得带孩子们去看电影
Jay, hurry up. You have to take the kids to the movie.
为什么宝宝还戴着帽子
And why does the baby still have that hat on?
他会热死的
He's going to burn up.
歌♥洛莉亚 有件事我要坦白
Gloria, I have a confession to make.
我给乔剪了头发
I gave Joe a haircut.
很难看
It's bad.
你为什么这样做
Why would you do that?
我小时候 我爸经常给我剪头发
My dad used to cut my hair when I was a kid,
我觉得这样可以增进我和宝宝间的感情
And I thought it'd be a nice way for the baby and me to bond.
但是我搞砸了
But I just made a mess of things...
我把一切都搞砸了
Like I... make a mess of everything.
我看看
Let me take a look at this.
-我的天 -太难看了
- Ay, dios mio! - Wow. It's really bad.
爸 你为什么要对亲生儿子下这种毒手
Dad, why would you do that to your own son?
他才这么小
He's just a baby.
而且你还偷吃蛋糕
Plus you ate that cake.
够了 别再怪他了
Okay, enough. Leave him alone.
他本来可以编些疯狂的谎话
He could have invented some crazy story,
但他却说了实话
but instead he decided to tell the truth.
家人就应该这样
That's what families do.
-是的 -对
- Yes, it is. - Right.
好了 快走吧
Okay, go. Go, go, go.
莉莉 宝贝 我们走了 快来
Lily, sweetie, we're leaving! Come on!
我知道他们都以为我会大发哥伦比亚式脾气
I know that they expected me to go all Colombian crazy.
但这又是一次机会 我让他们明白
But this was just another opportunity for me to show them
我不再是以前那个肤浅的歌♥洛莉亚
that I was not the superficial Gloria that I used to be.
而且 今天享受后我很放松
Plus I was very relaxed after the day I had.
你在哪里
Where are you?
在看医生 他在检查我的脚踝
At the doctor. He's checking my ankle.
怎样 你觉得我会把全天SPA享受就这样扔掉吗
What? Did you think I was gonna throw away a whole spa day?
妈妈来了 弗汉希欧
I'm coming, Fulgencio!
我为什么要这样做
Why am I doing this again?
老爸会很开心的
Dad'll get a kick out of it.
就像我们小时候那样 经常穿他的鞋子
Like when we were young and used to wear his shoes.
现在起来走几步
Now get up and take a few steps.
这是老爸要求的吗
Did dad ask for this?
不 不过他会喜欢的 跳下舞吧
No, but he'll love it. Maybe dance around.
好吧 跳起来
Okay, now jump.
这算哪门子的视频啊
What kind of video is this?
知道吗 我要上班了 抱歉
You know what? I've gotta go to work. I'm sorry.
谢了
Okay, thanks!
怎么不摔跟头了
What the hell?
终于摔了
Finally!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表