-我要揍死他 -菲尔
- I'm gonna fight him. - Phil.
别拦我 克莱尔 我要狠狠揍他一顿
No, Claire, I'm gonna fight him up real nice.
要不还是先威胁他一下吧
How about you start with a threat?
克莱尔 你能帮我一把吗
Hey, Claire, um, could you help me with this?
行行行
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
你到那边去
Yeah, you gotta go around the other side.
-我得盯着点菲尔 -怎么了
- I need to keep my eyes on Phil. - Ooh, what's happening?
他马上要去把海莉的新男友吓跑
He's about to drop the hammer on Haley's new boyfriend.
他比她大一倍 太令人作呕了
He's twice her age, and it's disgusting.
是啊 让我想起
Yeah, reminds me of
你当年约会过的某奶酪工厂的小经理
a certain manager at the Cheesecake Factory that you dated.
你说陶德啊
Oh. Todd.
他可是有车又有权
He had a camaro... and power.
他糟透了 你跟他约会就是为了气老爸
Ugh! He was nasty. You just did it to get a rise out of dad.
是啊 但事与愿违
Yeah, well, look how well that worked out.
老爸一点反应都没有 而我却落了个
It didn't bother dad at all, and then I was stuck with a guy
身上一股土豆皮味
who smelled like potato skins
且用"倘若"这种蹩脚词的男友
and said "Supposably".
你必须承认 老爸那招还挺灵的
Well, you have to admit, dad played that pretty brilliantly.
没过几周
You know, after a few weeks,
你就厌倦了那男人 把他给甩了
you got bored with him, and then you dumped him.
是啊
I did.
我狠狠把他给甩了
I dumped him up real nice.
-菲尔 -克莱尔 拜托
- Phil. - Claire. Oh, come on.
菲尔 千万别对肯尼说任何话
Phil, you can't say anything to Kenny.
-什么 -不行
- What? - No.
我知道海莉为什么这样做
I know why Haley is doing this.
她是为了报复你对她那么严厉
She's doing it to get back at you for being so hard on her.
我当初也是这么对付我爸的
I did the same thing to my dad.
首先 我跟你♥爸♥可不一样
First of all, I'm not your dad.
而且你觉得我会任由她跟他约会吗
And do you think I'm just gonna let this happen?
相信我 你越是生气
Trust me. The more it bothers you,
他呆的时间就越长
the longer he stays.
而我们越是坐视不管...
The more we ignore it...
来击个掌 老爹
Up top, dad!
好耶
Yeah!
搞定
Nailed it.
那位威利·尼尔森就会越早走人
...the sooner Willie Nelson's on the road again.
[美国乡村歌♥手 也是大胡子长头发]
我好纠结
I'm so conflicted.
我脑子里知道你说得有道理
What you're saying makes sense up here,
我心里却不能接受
but it's not what I wanna do here.
我臀部这里却感觉好舒服
And I just feel so damn comfortable down here.
忘了告诉你 我把那东西放在"后背箱"里了
I forgot to tell ya I put that in the trunk.
[trunk一词多义: 后背箱/臀部]
知道 我不得不伸到你的裤子下面去拿
Oh, I know. I had to reach under your jeans.
-难以置信啊 -我们太有才了
- I can't believe that! - We're so crazy!
你个小可爱
It's adorable!
出去转转吧
Wanna see outside?
好啊
yeah.
宝贝 我给你买♥♥了饼干
Sweetie, I brought you a cookie.
我在急诊室吃过了
I ate at the emergency room.
你那眼罩贴合得很完美啊
You worked that in seamlessly.
别这样 那只是场意外
Oh, come on. It was-- it was an accident.
别再自责了 走 我们也一起乐去
Stop beating yourself up. Hey, let's go mingle.
不 其实吧
No. You know what?
我有几个学生在这 我现在...
Some of my students are here, and I'm just--
-我没那个心情 -好吧
-I'm not in the mood. -All right.
小卡 我们得谈谈了 我知道你在闹什么别扭
Cam, we're gonna talk about this. I know what's going on.
你肯定在学校工作不顺
You're obviously going through something at school.
你心里挣扎难受 我还火上浇油
You're struggling, and I have just made things worse
夸自己工作如何得心应手 没考虑你的感受
By bragging about what a hero I've been at work recently.
但这不是在跟你竞争
And it--it's-- it's not a competition.
我的成功就是你的成功
You know, my victories are your victories.
你的失败就是我的失败
Your defeats are my defeats.
塔克老师 他在这儿
Hey, Mr. Tucker! There he is!
拉动琴弦*
*Bow across a cello string
弹奏钢琴*
*Piano keys a hammerin
和声齐唱*
*Voices raised in harmony
致我们亲爱的卡梅隆*
*For our dear ol' Cameron
爱你 塔克先生 你是最棒的
We love you, Mr. Tucker! We love you! You're the best!
再见老师
Bye! Bye!
是啊 确实像噩梦一般
Yeah, it's been a nightmare.
谢谢你认为我不能应付自己的工作
And thank you for assuming I'm terrible at my job.
不是的
No.
我们到了 抱歉迟到了
Hey, everybody. Sorry we're late.
我们路上遇到点事耽搁了
We got caught doing a bunch of stuff.
或者什么事儿都不干
Or not doing a bunch of stuff.
好啦 曼尼马上就到了
Okay, manny is going to be here soon,
我们把步骤再过一遍
So let's go over the plan.
听到他快进来时 我们把灯关掉
When we hear him coming, we turn off the light.
他一进来 我们就把灯打开
Then when he comes in and turns it on,
然后大喊"惊喜"
We all scream "Surprise!"
有笔吗 我得记下来
You got a pen? I wanna write this down.
他正从车道走过来
He's coming up the driveway!
他来早了 大家各就各位
He's here early! Hurry up!
快 快
Hurry! Hurry!
嘘 嘘 嘘
Ahh, shh, shh, shh.
快点 别让邻居看到
Quick. I don't want the neighbors to see us.
你确定屋里没人吧
You're sure we're alone?
确定 他们6点才会回来
Yeah. They're not home till 6:00.
太好了 因为我要给你个特别的生日礼物
Good, 'cause I wanted to give you your birthday present.
其实 我想看清你的脸
Actually, I'd like to see your face.
灯太晃眼了 我知道
It's harsh, I know.
之前跟他们说过该装个调光器
I begged them to put in a dimmer.
不是的
No!
惊喜哦
Surprise.
曼尼 对不起 我们本无意...
Manny, we're so sorry. We didn't mean to--
无意什么 把我人生中最美好的时刻搞砸吗
What? Ruin the greatest moment of my life?!
真是谢你了 妈
Thanks again, mom!
本应接受惊喜的人成为了惊喜制♥造♥者
And the surprised becomes the surpriser.
这派对真是太精彩了
This party had everything.
曼尼
Manny
曼尼 出来吧
Manny, please come out.
如果你不是来往门上装送食槽
Unless you're here to cut a food slot on my door,
那么你可以走了
You can leave now.
没人想捉弄你
Nobody's going to make fun of you.
对孩子来说 剪个新发型就会被同龄人取笑
Kids make fun of you if you get a haircut.
我制♥造♥了性丑闻 这下他们有的吐槽了
I just gave them a full-blown sex scandal.
大家本想开心地为你庆祝的
Everybody's so excited to celebrate with you.
哎呀 不会吧
Ay, no.
婴儿急着要出来 可我还不能让他出来
The baby was ready, but I was not.
让曼尼和别人分享他的母亲已经够委屈他了
It was bad enough that manny had to share his mother.
还要和别人分享生日 那可不行
I couldn't let him share a birthday, too.
你给我乖乖待在里面
You stay in there!
你不是劝我出来吗
I thought you wanted me to come out.
是啊 是啊 出来吧
I do! I do! Come out!
我们还给你偷了个漂亮的蛋糕
We stole you a beautiful birthday cake.
歌♥洛莉亚 闪开 让我来
Gloria, tag out. Let me give it a shot.
你来劝劝吧
Yes, you fix it.
我不会粉饰这件事 那确实挺难堪的
Look, I'm not gonna sugarcoat this, kid. That was rough.
走开
Go away!
但这事也有好的一面
But there's an upside.
毕竟吻女孩最让人高兴的
The best thing about kissing a girl
莫过于可以向朋友炫耀
Is you get to tell your friends.
但问题是没人会相信你
The problem is, they never believe you.
现在你有一大帮证人了
But you had witnesses.
刚才那事可以拿来吐槽好几年呢
We're gonna be talking about this one for years to come,aren't we?
那可不 肯尼
You said it, Kenny.
曼尼看起来像个小大人儿
Manny seems to me like a-- like a real old soul.
肯尼非常擅长观察人的心理年龄
Kenny is amazing at telling the age of a soul.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表