好的 那我们到时在前门见咯
Okay. Let's meet by the front door, then.
7点钟怎么样
You know, 7:00?
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Yeah.
我真觉得她喜欢你
I totally think she likes you!
我也这么觉得
I think so, too.
首先我要说美术班能有曼尼这样的学生
First of all, I just want to say what a pleasure it is
真是太荣幸了
to have Manny in art class.
他很有才华
He's talented--
我们直接说他做错什么事了好吗
Can we just skip to what he did wrong?
谁说他做错事了
Who said that he did something wrong?
直说吧
Hit it.
确实有个问题
We do have an issue.
-我就说嘛 -曼尼似乎非常迷恋
- Told you. -Manny seems to have quite a fascination
女性的裸体
with the female nude.
那又怎样 他生性浪漫
So? He's a romantic.
这些是他最近几周的全部画作
Well, this is all his art work over the last few weeks.
我的天
Holy moly.
其实还有更多
There were even more,
不过门卫好像偷了几张回家
but I think the janitor took some home.
看这个
Look at this.
还有这个
And this.
还有这个
And these.
我是个艺术家 我思想开放
Look, I'm an artist. I'm free.
我曾经在这上面打过耳洞
I used to have an earring up here.
不过有些其他孩子的家长投诉了
But some of the other parents have complained.
都是当妈妈的
Well, the moms.
他一定是在学校学到那些东西的
He must have learned that at school.
因为我们家的电脑装了过滤设备
Because we have filters in the computer,
而且杰的黄色杂♥志♥都已经被我扔掉了
and I have thrown out all of Jay magazines.
我不知道她在说什么
Don't know what she's talking about.
曼尼绝对不可能在我们家看到这些东西
There is no way that Manny has seen this sort of thing at our home.
我们会处理的
We'll take it from here.
你好 伙计
Hey, buddy.
今晚就我们父子俩在家
It's just you and me tonight.
听起来不错 我马上下去
Sounds good. I'll be right down.
好的
All right.
我就知道 你藏什么呢
I knew it! What are you hiding?
-黄♥片♥儿 -别对我说谎
- Porn. - Don't lie to me!
好吧
Fine.
我正要在Facebook上给一个女孩发信息
I'm trying to send a message to a girl on Facebook,
但她是我高攀不上的女神
but she's so out of my league.
看看她
Look at her.
没错 她很漂亮
Oh, yeah. She's cute.
我都坐在这里好久了
I've been sitting here forever
-就是想不出该说什么 -你可走运了
- and I can't think of anything to say. - Well, you are in luck.
要说有谁知道如何追求女性的话
If anyone knows the art of wooing the fairer sex,
那就是在下了
it's this guy.
"你好"
"Hey."
-等等 -发送
- Wait! - Send.
你怎么可以那么写呢
Why did you type that?
现在她知道我在想她了
Now she knows I'm thinking about her.
笑脸
Smiley face.
我的神呐 快停手吧
Oh, my god. Stop now.
我们这样只会搞砸的
We can only screw it up from here.
拜托 你现在有幸得到大♥师♥的指点
Please. You're in the hands of the master.
我觉得我还是知道怎样泡14岁少女的
I think I know how to pick up a 14-year-old girl...
帮你泡
for you.
"今夜漫漫 如何消遣"
"What's the haps tonight?"
走你
Boop.
"今夜漫漫 如何消遣" 没人会这么说的
"What's the haps tonight"? Nobody says that.
"打算逛商场 想见面吗"
"Going to the mall. Wanna meet?"
"一小时后在罗莎烧烤店吃饭如何"
"Dinner at Rosa Grill in an hour?"
问号♥ 发射
Question mark. Boom!
小孩是不吃饭的
Kids don't eat dinner.
不吃饭 你什么意思
What do you mean, you don't eat dinner?
那你们干什么
What do you do?
不知道 就是到处走走 上蹿下跳的
I don't know. You just walk around and jump off stuff.
你不能邀请女孩一起上蹿下跳的
You can't invite a girl to jump off stuff.
可是那总好过...
Well, it's way better than--
"一会儿见 抱抱"
"See ya then. X.O."
妥妥的 伙计
You're in, buddy.
我得准备一下
I gotta get ready.
好了 我们在香味消失前赶紧出发吧
All right, let's go before this wears off.
我觉得那要好几天的时间
I think we have a few days.
谢谢你 酒窝男
Well, thank you, dimples.
你最好别再处处调情了
Oh, you better get that out of your system,
因为再过两小时 你就要成为
'cause in two hours, you're gonna be...
安东尼·伦巴杜太太了
Mrs. Anthony Lombardo.
你那个意大利未婚夫会做饭吗
So does this Italian of yours cook?
在家里每一个房♥间都"做"
In every room of the house,
你们明白我的意思吧
if you know what I mean!
-我们疯狂做♥爱♥ -明白了
- We have a lot of sex. - Yeah. Got it.
好了 现在让我们正正经经地祝酒吧
Okay, now let's have a proper toast. All right.
敬狂野的萨尔
To wild Sal.
你有着惊险刺♥激♥的人生经历
You gave it a good run,
但就像每一位传奇的火枪手那样
but like every legendary gunslinger,
终究还是会有刀枪入库
there comes a time when you need to holster your weapons
马放南山的一天
and ride off into the sunset.
但每个来到镇上的男人都被你搞定了
But you took on every man who came to town.
-我确实如此 -必须的
- I really did! - You sure did.
而且 我只是要结婚了而已
Also, you know, I'm just getting married.
又不是要死
I'm not dying.
没有 我们只是为你幸福而感到高兴
No, no. We're just happy you're happy.
而且我们很高兴今后
And we're excited that we're gonna get to see
能更多地跟你见面了
so much more of you now.
是的 我们两对夫妇会成为朋友的
Yes. We'll be couple friends.
我们可以一起去看电影 上课
We'll go to movies... take classes...
还有我们每周六的游戏之夜
Oh, our game nights on Saturday...
-超盛大 -史诗级的
- Huge. - They're epic, yeah.
你玩克雷涅姆桌游吗
Do you play Cranium?
[Cranium是一款桌游的名字 也有头颅的意思]
要是我会在周六晚上玩桌游的话
Well, if I'm playing board games on a Saturday night,
你就直接往我头颅上开一枪吧
you can shoot me in my cranium.
不过我还是爱你的
But I love you!
我得去嘘嘘了
I need to take a whiz.
我真为她高兴
I'm so happy for her.
不过我觉得我们可能吓到她了
I think we might have freaked her out, though.
哪有 米奇尔 你是个聪明人
Oh, no, Mitchell. Come on. You're a smart man,
可你不擅长读懂人心
but you are awful at reading people.
萨尔这周大不一样了
Sal's been different this week.
那就是恋爱中的女人
That is a woman in love.
真是个恋爱中的女人啊
Looks like a woman in love.
听着 你喜欢女人 没人比我更高兴
Look, nobody's as happy as I am about you loving the ladies.
我想说的是 你得收敛一点
All I'm saying is, you gotta pull back a little.
-好吧 -曼尼
- Okay. - Ay, Manny,
都怪我
this is all my fault.
我太随心所欲地展现自己的身体了
I am too free with my body.
你小时候这样不要紧 但...
It was okay when you were a little boy, but...
是吗
Was it?
可你现在是个小伙子了
But now that you're a young man,
-而且 -我一个字也没听进去
- and... - I didn't hear a word they said.
我脑子里想的都是达丽娅
All I could think about was Daliya.
每幅画 每首诗
Every drawing, every poem,
每一部历史小说 我都是为她而作
every historical novel I wrote was for her.
她是我的女神
She was my muse.
今生附在那性感的躯体之中
Toss in a body that doesn't quit,
来作我的灵魂伴侣
and I think we got a soul mate.
你可以画别的好多东西啊
So there's a lot of other things you can draw.
你可以画风景 画篮子里的水果
You've got your landscapes. You've got your bowls of fruit.
画树木
Trees.
画谷仓 还有头顶水果的女人
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表