Okay, I just saw Alex and Michael sittin' in a tree.
别逼我把什么都说出来
Don't make me spell this out for you.
你能怎么样呢
Well, what can you do?
我什么都干不了 但你们俩应该跟她谈谈
I can't do anything, but you two could talk to her.
告诉她什么
And tell her what?
迈克是"基佬队伍"中的一员
Michael's playing for the pink team.
好吧 我们可以自称基佬 你不能那么说
Okay, we get to say that. You don't really.
我知道 因为你们有可信度
I know, because you have credibility,
我说话她完全不会信的 我...
And I have the opposite of credibility. I have...
我是她妈
I am a mother.
我们才不会干的
Okay, we're not doing this.
-不会的 -稍等 稍等一下
- No. - Well, now hold on. Just a minute.
曾经 我还是个年少的小直男的时候
You know, when I was... young and straight,
我也曾伤过无数少女的芳心
I left a trail of broken hearts like a rock star.
我并不以此为荣
I'm not proud of it.
你挺以此为荣的
Ah, you're kinda proud of it.
你整天把这事儿挂在嘴上
You work it into a lot of conversations.
他昨天才刚说过
He brought it up yesterday.
好吧 我去了一家干洗店
Okay, how am I supposed to walk into a dry cleaner
怎么能不提我的女友温迪·乔·马丁纳斯
And not mention my girlfriend Wendy Jo Martinizer?
[马丁纳斯是美国最早期建立的干洗店品牌]
能继续说回到我的问题上吗
Can we get back to my problem?
你根本就没什么问题 他们只不过是孩子
You don't have a problem, okay? They're kids.
他们自己会解决的
They're gonna work it out.
你能跟她谈谈吗
Can you talk to her?
"他"现在这样我没法谈
Not when she's like this.
你是说艾丽克斯啊
Oh, you mean Alex.
好的 我去找她谈
Yeah. I'll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
克莱尔 孩子们
Claire, kids,
如果你们看到这个 说明他们发现了我的尸体
If you're seeing this, then they found my body.
或者我总算等到一格信♥号♥♥ 然后给你发了邮件
Or I finally got a signal and I sent it to you in an e-mail.
那样的话 我就直接给你打电♥话♥了 但是
In that case, I'll just call, but...
但有时候你可以接收到很强的
But sometimes you can actually get
数据传输信♥号♥♥ 却不能进行语♥音♥通话
a pretty decent data signal and no voice.
我知道我在胡言乱语
I know I'm not making any sense.
我已经被困在这儿有...
I've been trapped out here now for...
27分钟了
27 minutes.
我太蠢了
I'm such an idiot.
我♥干♥嘛要把这该死的摩托车骑来这里
Why did I bring this stupid motorcycle out here?
就为了证明我是纯爷们吗
To prove I'm a man?
我就是个纯爷们
I am a man.
妈
Mom.
曼尼 你怎么会拿着这玩意
Manny, what's this doing here?
如果你不介意 我们要问你几个问题
If you don't mind, we'll be asking the questions now.
我介意
I do mind.
我很抱歉
I apologize.
我们没忍♥住好奇心
We couldn't help ourselves.
但我想知道
But I've gotta know.
你为什么要藏着这东西
Why were you hiding this?
好喜欢 我买♥♥了
Love this! Sold!
这背后有什么故事
What's the story here?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it!
真萌
Aw! Cute!
那小老头是哪里来的
Oh, where'd that come from?
是我妈妈的 但她遮遮掩掩
It's my mom's. She's being very cagey.
我们觉得她有事瞒着我们[头部藏♥毒♥品]
We think something's stashed in the head.
那可是从哥伦比亚带来的
It's from Colombia.
妈 有什么大不了的
Mom, what's the big deal?
好吧 我说
Okay, fine.
我年轻时 参加过一场选美比赛
When I was young, I was in a beauty pageant.
其他参赛的女孩们 在才艺秀环节
All the other girls, for their talent,
都一如既往地选择表演耍大刀
were juggling knives, as they always do.
但我想表现得与众不同
But I wanted to stand out,
所以我决定表演
so I came up with...
《臭脾气大叔》
Uncle Grumpy.
好吧 我从没如此激动过
Okay. Never been so happy.
不看完这一出我绝不走
Not leaving till I see it.
来吧 歌♥洛莉亚
Hit it, Gloria.
打扰一下 这个花瓶多少钱
Excuse me, how much is this vase?
给你了 拿走吧
It's yours. Take it.
你需要什么道具
So what do you need here?
大板凳 还是要喝水
A stool? Glass of water?
要怎么才能开始
How do we make this happen?
来吧 我要看
Let's go. I need to see this.
没什么可看的
You see nothing.
那次选美是我这辈子最糟糕的一晚
That pageant was one of the worst nights of my life.
我排练了好几个星期
After weeks of rehearsing,
但一上场就呆住了 我俩都说不出话来
I froze, and we were speechless.
结果你输了
Aw, and you lost.
不 我赢了
No. I won.
想象一下我18岁时的曼妙身姿
Imagine this when I was 18.
但那晚我太丢人了
But it was very humiliating.
我再也不想做那个表演了
I don't want to do it ever again.
但这么多年你还一直收藏着他
And yet, you kept him all these years.
也许你心里还是希望能重来一遍
Maybe there's a part of you that wants to work through this,
弥补当年的遗憾
get some closure.
你说的不对 陌生小哥
You're wrong, whoever you are.
已经过去31分钟了
It's going on 31 minutes.
感觉好寂寞
I feel so alone.
我得把腿挣脱出来
I gotta get my leg free.
我怎么没穿我的双节裤啊
Why didn't I wear my shants?!
伙计们 来看看
Hey, guys. Check it out.
喜欢我的新手镯吗
You like my new bracelet?
真好看
Ooh, cute.
迈克用那边一个旧窗帘环做的
It's an old curtain ring Michael saw over there.
他在上面编了三条皮鞋带
He braided three leather shoelaces around it
就做成了
And voila.
你知道吗 艾丽克斯 看到你和迈克
You know, Alex, you and Michael remind me so much
让我想起我和我的第一任女友
of me and my first girlfriend
安娜贝尔·皮卡特
Annabelle Pickett.
是吗 你还交过女朋友吗
Huh? You had a girlfriend?
是的 而且是主日学校的校花呢
Yeah. Cutest girl in Sunday school, too.
有一年 我邀请她一起参加
So one year, I asked her to go
教堂举办的《我爱记歌♥词》比赛
to the church bazaar lip sync contest with me,
表演了我们自己改编的《无尽的爱》
and we did our version of "Endless Love"...
说来很讽刺 因为两星期后
which was ironic because two weeks later,
我被一个名叫伍迪·雷的
I fell head over heels
年轻方下巴竞技场检票员迷得神魂颠倒
for a young square-jawed rodeo ticket taker named Woody Ray.
天呐
Oh, no.
可想而知 她心碎欲绝 痛不欲生
Of course, she was devastated, just destroyed her.
之后她用油漆在我爸爸的畜棚外
And then she spray-painted something unrepeatable
写上了非常难听的话
on my daddy's barn
然后再也没有理过我
and never spoke to me again.
哇 其实一切都是因为
Wow, and all because
她想强行把你掰成直男
she wanted you to be something you just weren't.
是的 没错
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
打住 我听明白了
Ugh. Stop. I get it.
我知道你心里怎么看迈克 妈
I know what you think about Michael, mom.
你没必要搬出你的基友恶势力来打♥压♥我
You didn't have to bring in your big gay guns to back you up.
无意冒犯
No offense.
-没关系 -我还挺爱听的
- None taken. - I kinda like it.
好吧 宝贝 我是为你担心
Okay. Honey, I am worried about you.
我不想让你受到伤害
I don't want you to get hurt.
我跟他们说过这是个馊主意 好吗
I told them that this was a bad idea, all right?
迈克也许是同志 也许不是
You know, maybe Michael's gay. Maybe he's not.
他肯定是
He is.
你妈妈只是想让你看清事实
Your mother just wants you to have all the information
这样你就能慢慢来
so that--that you can go slow.
米奇尔舅舅 他是直男
Uncle Mitchell, he's straight.
我们接吻了
We kissed.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表