在我们家 你也只能指望拿我炫耀了
Well, in our house, I'm kind of your only source for that.
那还用你说
You're telling me.
海莉只会给我发她涂了指甲油的照片
Haley e-mails me pictures of her nails.
卢克还问我他是不是有猫头鹰基因
And Luke asked me if he's part owl.
他的头是挺能转的
He does get his head pretty far around.
[猫头鹰的头部可以旋转270度左右]
艾丽克斯 真对不起
Alex, I'm so sorry.
没关系啦
It's okay.
可能你是给我施加了点压力
Maybe you do put pressure on me,
但我给自己的压力更大
but it's nothing compared to what I put on myself.
我想我只是想为今天的事找个人来怪罪
I guess I needed somebody to blame for what happened today,
而你恰好撞枪口上了
And there you were.
你知道我很敬畏你的 对吧
You know I'm in awe of you, right?
起来 我知道这地方的后门
Come on. I know a back way out of this place.
等等 这东西你不打算还了吗
Wait. Don't you have to return that?
才不 我可花了不少钱的
No way. I paid good money for this.
-我们带着它去玩滑水道 -好吧
- We're taking it down the waterslide. -Okay.
她居然也不在这里
How can she not be here, either?
-我绝望了 -有点信心
- This is hopeless. - Have a little faith.
埃及人把犹太人逼到红海边上的时候
Did the Jews give up when the Egyptians chased them
他们放弃了吗
to the banks of the red sea?
你是从哪儿知道这些的
How do you know all this stuff?
难道就我一人听了曼纳汉姆叔叔的祝酒词吗
Was I the only one listening to uncle Menachem's toast?
很高兴这对古犹太人管用
Well, I'm glad it worked out for the ancient Jews,
但是眼下
But at the moment
-我可没看见上帝怎么帮我了 -看
- I don't see God doing me any-- - Look!
我不想让你难堪
I'm not gonna embarrass you,
限你一分钟之内离开
but you got one minute to get out of here.
你也是
You, too.
就这样也挺好的
It's for the best.
到处瞎转悠真让我有点劳累了
All this sneaking around was kind of weighing on me.
-我们拿了礼物袋就走吧 -不
- Let's just grab our gift bags and go. - No.
我还有50秒呢
I still have 50 seconds.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hi.
我叫曼尼·迪尔加多
My name is Manny Delgado,
从你今天在大厅对我微笑后
And I've been searching for you
我就一直在找你
since you smiled at me in the lobby today--
或许我已经寻觅你一辈子了
Maybe even my whole life.
我之前期待能与你一起共度良宵 但现在太晚了
It's too late for us to have the magical night I was hoping for,
但有件事尚不算晚
but it's not too late for us
那就是为错过的良宵留下美好的纪念
to have a memento of what might have been.
我会等你
I'll be waiting.
好了 米奇
Okay, Mitch--
太迟了 不想听
Too late. Not interested.
给我听着
Now listen.
我就不信了 我去开后门
Okay, you know what? I'm just gonna go out the back.
车门和天窗都锁了
Door, sunroof-- all on lockdown.
行了 听着 你今天看见的那个人
Okay, look, that guy you met today--
他是个心理医生
he is a shrink.
但我并不怎么去
But I don't see him all the time.
你妈和我在离婚前去了几次
You mom and I saw him a little before the divorce.
但有时我碰到了点什么事
But every now and then, something comes up for me,
我也会去他那调整一下
and I go in for a tune-up.
如果你是在等我问你 最近怎么了
If you're waiting for me to ask what's going on with you,
那你还是别等了
you just better keep waiting,
因为我不想再自讨没趣
'cause I learned my lesson.
我为某件事心情不怎么好
I'm down about something--
我知道这事迟早要来
something I knew was coming,
现在终于来了
and now it's finally happening.
我的办公室今天就要变成婴儿房♥了
We're turning my office into the nursery today.
你一副打了败仗般的悲伤抑郁神情
You've been moping around like you lost your platoon
-就为了一个房♥间 -不止是房♥间的问题
- over a room? - Not just a room.
整个家里也就在那间房♥
It's the only place in this house
我能关上门读本书或喝杯酒了
where I can still close the door and read a book or have a drink.
只有那个房♥间是完全属于我的
Everything in there was mine.
谁在乎 每个人都有烦心事
Ah, who cares? Everybody's got their problems.
不
No.
我这边的门还是能开的
You know, I can still open my door.
你只是把你自己反锁了
You just locked yourself back in.
听着 爸 我...
Look, dad, I...
我之前也为莉莉的卧室放弃了我的家庭办公室
I had to give up my home office for Lily's bedroom,
我对此也很伤心
and I was upset about it, too.
没到要抱兔宝宝的地步 但也...
Wasn't hugging bunnies, but...
行了你
All right.
我 我意识到这不是办公室或房♥间的问题
I-I realize that it wasn't about an office or a room.
而是莉莉将要带来的全面改变
It was about how Lily was gonna change everything.
但我们一接她到家
But once we got her in there,
我不知道 我 我就 不再想那事了
I don't know. I-I just-- I never looked back.
是啊 我想我可能就是对现状有点紧张
Yeah, I guess I'm just nervous about everything, you know.
-是啊 -谢谢你 孩子
- Yeah. - Thanks, kid.
知道不 我忽然想起来
You know, I'm just recalling
你和克莱尔快要出生的时候
me grumbling about giving up my MG roadster
我要放弃那名爵跑车也很是不爽
when you and Claire came along.
那车超酷 没后座呢
Great car. No backseat.
想起来真是有趣 我们认为最愚蠢的事...
Isn't it funny? The stupid things that we think--
-她是我的小宝贝 -如此重要
- She was my baby. - are so important.
我想算下来 我们总共有50只鸡
I guess all told, we had about 50 chickens.
差不多115头猪
Maybe 115 head of hogs.
大概 55头牛
Let's see, 55 cattle.
哎呀你知道怎么样才好玩吗
Oh, you know what'll be fun?
我想想还记不记得它们的名字 有...
Let's see if I can remember all their names. There was...
艾尔伯特 莉莎
Albert, Lisa
斯特夫和麦克
Steph, and Mike
歌♥洛莉亚 别走 歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria! No, Gloria!
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
不 我一个故事都不想再听了
No. I do not want to hear one more story.
我现在要去小睡一会儿
I am going to take a nap now.
好的 当然了 悉听尊便
Okay, yeah, sure. Whatever you want.
今天你说了算
This day's about you.
-只是有一件事 -别再有事了
- Just one more thing-- - No, no one more thing!
我只是想拍张照片
I just wanted to take a picture, you know,
以此纪念我们这么特殊的一天
To commemorate our special day.
好吧 你要照就照吧
Okay, fine! Take the picture!
不 这里不行 光线太差
No, not here. The lighting's terrible.
我想可以在
I was thinking we could take it...
新的婴儿房♥里拍
in your new nursery!
不 小卡 不
No, Cam. No.
但是 歌♥洛莉亚 过来...
But, Gloria, come--
必须有人点醒你 你这样不行
Somebody has to tell you this. No.
你想掌控一切 你想掌控别人的生活
You try to control everything. You take over people's lives!
你这个人总是那么过火
It's always too much with you!
也许我们应该在外面走廊上谈这个
You know, maybe we should talk about this out in the hallway.
为什么 因为外面光线更好吗
Why, because there's gonna be better lighting over there?
你又这样 小卡 你又这样
You're doing it again, Cam. You're doing it again!
你说得对 我太过火了
You're right. I am too much.
我是控制狂 我喜欢干预别人
I do control. I do barge.
我会叫我朋友阿伯拉德回来把这个涂掉
I'll have my friend Abelard come back and paint over it.
你把我整天拖在外面就为了这个吗
So this is why you kept me outside all day?
好让你的朋友阿♥拉♥伯什么的来画这个礼物
So that your friend Aburar could come and paint a present?
是啊 我怎么不能像正常人一样从你的
Yeah, rather than getting you a gift off your registry
礼物登记簿中选一样呢
like a normal person.
-我好蠢 -我爱死了
- I'm so stupid. - I love it!
真的吗
You do?
那画就和你一样
It's just like you--
丰富多彩 生机勃勃 超级有爱
Full of color... And life... And love.
我真心觉得你会喜欢的
I really did think you'd love it.
什么情况
What's going on up here?
-靠 -那不是我的主意 我告诉过小卡
- What the... - Okay, that was not my idea. I told Cam--
我告诉他这样在人家墙上乱涂太过分了
I told him that's a lot to put on someone's wall.
等下 我喜欢
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表