Pam also happens to be a friend
也是莉莉学校的同性恋家长
and a fellow gay parent at Lily's school.
我是想在背后做手脚 搞定克莱尔吗
Am I trying to stack the deck against Claire here?
不 我绝不会这么
No. I would never be so...
天才
genius.
克莱尔 这是帕姆
Oh. Oh, Claire, this is Pam.
-帕姆 这是克莱尔 -很高兴见到你
- Pam, Claire. - Oh, hi. Nice to meet you.
-你好 -帕姆是有执照的承包商
- You, too. - Pam is a licensed contractor.
装♥修♥过很多房♥子
Done a lot of houses.
我觉得有第三方在这里挺好的
I thought it'd be nice to bring in a third party
会比较客观 帮忙解决喷泉纠纷
that's objective, to help settle the fountain dispute.
要客观 是啊
Oh. Objective, right.
我儿子和莉莉是同学
Well, my son does go to school with Lily,
但是相信我 这绝不会比你的美貌
but believe me, that is not gonna sway my decision
更影响我的决定
any more than the fact that you are beautiful.
谢谢 你也很美貌
Thank you. You are, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来帮你拿"罐子"[胸部]
Let me grab your cans.
你的油漆罐
Your paint cans.
好了
There you go.
那么
So...
怎么了呀 乔
Hey, what's the matter,Joe?
嘿 好小子 乖小子
Hey, that's a boy. That's a boy.
到这里来 来
Come here. There you go.
好了 好了
Here you are. There you go.
好了
There you go.
我很乐意带他出去 哄他不哭
You know, I'm happy to take him outside until he stops crying.
不不 我不希望你错过这电影
Oh, no, I wouldn't want you to miss this.
没关系 丹尼尔·克雷格不露肉
It's fine. Once Daniel Craig put his shirt back on,
-我就没兴趣了 -真的吗
- I lost interest. - Are you sure?
-真的 -好吧
- Absolutely. - Okay.
给 去吧 好小子
Here--just go ahead. Attaboy.
乖小子 谢谢你了
Attaboy. Thank you very much.
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
-好的 -嘘
- Okay. - Shh!
你闭嘴 内森
You shush, Nathan!
笨东西
Stupid thing!
爸 我们站这好久了
Dad, we've been standing here forever.
就不能直接叫个伙计来修吗
Can't we just call the guy?
不 没什么伙计 我就是那个伙计
No. There is no guy. I'm the guy.
这是我需要你做的 跑去五金店
Here's what I need you to do. Run to the hardware store,
买♥♥个T6梅花螺丝刀回来
get me a T6 torx screwdriver.
-什么 -就问那伙计
- What? - Just ask the guy.
我以为那没有什么伙计
I thought there was no guy.
那有一个
There is one there!
-也有可能是妹子啊 -喏
- Could be a girl. - Eh?
快去
Just go!
我不需要梅花螺丝刀
I didn't need a torx screwdriver.
不过我一直都想要一个
I've always wanted one, though.
但我需要他们出去
But I needed them out of the house,
那么 我就可以 找个伙计
so... I could... call... a guy.
老爸 帮帮我
Dad, help me.
我们是又要看你在那儿
Are we gonna do that thing again
像《风月俏佳人》里一样试穿各种衣服吗
where you try on different outfits like in "Pretty Woman"?
我刚看见你很帅地投篮嘛 是吧
Saw you sinkin' some j's back there, huh?
1盯4联防 掩护俩人
Box and one. Cover two.
砍鲨战术 对不对
Sh-shaq-a-hack? Am I right?
根本不沾边
Not even close.
-什么事 -据江湖传闻
- What's up? - Well, word has it
你曾是一名优秀的手球运动员
that you were a pretty good handball player back in the day.
是啊
Yeah.
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗: 登月第一人
尼尔·阿姆斯特朗还曾是"优秀"喇叭手呢
And Neil Armstrong was a "pretty good" trumpet player.
我发现你在操场上待的时间
I see you spent a lot more time on the court
远比在教室长
than you did in the classroom,
所以很明显 我找对人了
So clearly, I've come to the right place.
听着 我需要你传授我你全部的球技
Look, I need you to teach me everything you know.
为什么这事那么重要
How come it's so important?
有个小孩
Well, there's this kid,
他欺负莉莉和她的同学
and he's been kind of bullying Lily and all her friends.
我试图教训他
And I tried to teach him.
想让他在手球场上安分点
I tried to put him in his place on the handball court,
结果失败了
and I lost.
我脑子里都是莉莉失望的眼神
And I-I could just see the disappointment in Lily's eyes.
说得好像她眼睛里有感情一样
Like there's any emotion in those eyes.
你要不要帮我
Are you gonna help me or not?
-好吧 -太棒了
- Okay. - Yes!
但我要你付出105%的努力
But I need you to give it 105%.
不 我付出110%的努力 哥们儿
Ah, no. It's 110%, buddy.
那不可能
That's impossible.
是的 喷泉是有些昂贵
Yes. I think the fountain's a little pricy.
但是 它的重要性简直无法忽视
But you know what? It's gonna more than make up for itself
因为当一家人走进房♥子
when a family comes in here
将被这个家迷得神魂颠倒
and falls head over heels in love with this home.
好吧 这点说得好
Okay, that's a valid point.
外面确实还有点儿空间
It is a bit of an empty space out there.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我知道你的意思
Well, I mean, I see what you're saying.
不好意思 这里面真热啊
Sorry. It's hot in here, right?
女人到了一定年纪就会出现你这情况
Oh, well, you know, that happens to women of a certain age,
我妈就是
Like with my mom.
不会吧 你才多少岁啊 35岁吧
Are you kidding? What are you, like, 35?
你也美丽动人啊 像个天使一样
What are you, like, an angel sent from heaven?
我知道你的意思
I see what you're saying.
我觉得这样价格太高 就没人会买♥♥了
I just feel that we might be pricing ourselves out of the market.
要是有户人家来了
If a family wants to come in here,
还想建一个喷泉
and--and build themselves a fountain,
他们可以自己建啊
They can do so themselves.
确实啊
That's true.
好吧 帕姆 你知道的
Um, okay, well, you know, Pam,
有很多像我们这样的家庭
Um, there are lots of families like...ours...
他们搬过来 是因为这里的学校好
Moving to this neighborhood for the schools.
插一句 我看过康纳的艺术作品 太美了
P.S., saw Connor's art project--gorgeous.
不愧是才艺世家啊
Talent runs in the family.
总之 我觉得 如果后院做得有趣点儿
Anyway, I'm just saying I think a family would respond
一定会打动人家
to having a little drama in the backyard.
我看帕姆已经把意见说得很清楚了 对吧
I think Pam's made it pretty clear what she likes. Am I right?
糟了
Oh, no.
我的衣服都是通透的了
Now my shirt is all see-through.
你的花招也被看透了
And so are you.
你不会被这种"美人计"给迷住了吧
Please tell me you are not falling for this.
不会 但我看得非常过瘾
I'm not, but I am enjoying this little show tremendously,
所以谢谢啦
So thank you.
话说回来 我从专业角度对喷泉的意见是
As for my professional opinion on the fountain,
别做了
don't do it.
如果是你们自己住的
I mean, if you were gonna live here yourself,
那我会赞同 但那东西太贵了
I'd say go for it. But it's too expensive for a flip.
就是呀 就是呀
Yeah. Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
-小卡 -好吧
- Cam? - Fine.
该死的拉拉
Lesbians.
我不敢相信我竟然陪亲儿子一起买♥♥吊袜带了
I can't believe I just went garter shopping with my son.
如果你有更好的办法让袜子不往下掉
When you find a better way to keep my socks up,
告诉我一声
let me know.
既然我们都来商城了
Hey, as long as we're in the mall,
要不去婴儿乐园看看杰和乔吧
you wanna stop in the baby class to see Jay and Joe?
别了 让他俩好好培养感情吧
No. They need this time to make a connection.
父子关系可不像母子关系
It's not like mother and son,
不是生来就那么强烈的
that the bond is naturally strong.
嘿 那不是乔吗
Hey, isn't that Joe over there?
不 那是别家的小屁孩
No, that's some weird baby.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表