你要翻新房♥子
like with flipping that house.
而且我并不想谈这个
And plus I didn't really want to talk about it,
因为说起来怪丢人的
because it's kind of embarrassing.
比不上挂掉以"初级"为名字的课程丢人
Not as embarrassing as failing a class that starts with "Pre."
-宝贝 -你们想好受些吗
- Baby... - You guys wanna feel better?
我今早面试了湖人队的啦啦队员
I auditioned to be a Laker girl this morning.
-什么 真的吗 -不是吧
- What? You did? - No way.
我小时候上过舞蹈课
I took all those dance classes when I was younger,
我也不知道 我最近想搞清楚
and, I don't know. I've been trying to figure out
我这辈子想做什么
what I want to do with my life,
我在网上看到他们有公开选拔赛
So I saw online that there were open tryouts,
-所以我就去了 -然后呢
- so I went down there. - And?
我是最新的湖人队啦啦队长 妈
I'm the new head Laker girl, mom.
真是场灾难 我是其中最差劲的
It was a disaster. I was the worst one there.
我甚至记不住整套表演动作
I couldn't even get through my routine.
你们有一套表演动作吗
You have a routine?
帕特 希斯 你们让我有勇气回去
Pat, Heath, you guys have given me the courage to go back in there,
勇敢面对我妻子
stand up to my wife,
告诉她 她一直是对的
and tell her she was right all along.
一路顺风 菲尔
Happy trails, Phil.
希斯
Heath?
我还想继续待一会儿
I might just stay here a while.
菲尔 菲尔 我得告诉你一些事
Phil. Phil, I have to show you something.
别得意洋洋 我知道了
Don't gloat. I get it.
我尝试令家人亲近
I keep trying to push this family closer together,
-但他们各自需要空间 -不
- but they need their space. - No, no, no.
我们的空间太多了
We have too much space.
被困在一间屋子里却令我们
Being in trapped in one room has forced us
能彼此交谈
to actually talk to one another,
我发现了孩子们的一些不可思议的事情
and I have found out some incredible things about our kids.
等等 不可思议的好吗
Wait. Incredible good?
你说呢
You tell me.
我的天
Oh, my god.
梦想成真 我甚至不需要了解来龙去脉
Dream come true! I don't even need context!
这是什么情况
What is this?!
-我们继续旅行吗 -只要乔琳没意见就行
- So our trip's back on? - We're in if Jolene's in.
-快点来吧 -好耶
- Come on. Do it! - Yeah!
为什么我就是不会呢
Why can't I get this?
你需要集中精神 心无杂念
You just gotta focus. Clear your mind.
放轻松 进入状态 你会的
Loosen up. Get in the zone. You know this.
我们一起来过一遍
Okay, we're gonna walk through this together,
一步步的
step by step.
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight...
一二三四
One, two, three, four,
-五六七八 -56.1加上或减去8.25
- Five and six, seven and eight... - 56.1 plus or minus 8.25.
-这是第一题 -一二三四
- That's the first one. - One, two, three, four,
-五六二五 -第二题 X加上2除以4
- Five, six, two, five-- - Okay, number 2-- X plus 2 over 4
-等于3加3 -减 见鬼
- equals 3 plus 3-- - Minus-- damn it,
艾丽克斯 小声点行吗
Alex, do you mind?
我们这里正在做正事呢
We're doing something important here.
好了
Okay.
再来一遍 从头开始 就当旁边没人
Once more. From the tippy, like nobody's watching.
五六七八 一二
Five, six, seven, eight. One two...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表