A barn. The ladies with the fruit on the head.
我说过水果了
I said fruit.
可你没说头顶水果的女人
But you didn't say the ladies with the fruit on the head.
我是想让他不要再总想着女人
I'm trying to get him away from the ladies.
好 好的 好的
Ah, good. Good. Good.
这也太蠢了
This is so stupid.
万一我把汤洒她身上
What if I spill on her,
或者一不小心我的胸蹭到了她的手怎么办
or accidentally brush my boob against her hand?
我的意思是 她的手蹭到我的胸
I mean her hand against my boob.
哥们儿 放轻松 你能搞定的
Dude, stay cool. You got this.
我会一直在吧台
I'm gonna be at the bar the whole time.
你要是慌了 就过来找我
If you start to panic, just come get me.
小点声 她来了
Shh. There she is.
那是什么声音
What was that?
不知道 我以前也没听到过
I don't know. I've never heard it before.
别再那样了
Try not to let that happen again.
-你好卢克 -我挺好的
- Hi, Luke. - Pretty good.
我是说 你好萨梦
Uh, I mean, hi, Simone.
这是我爸
Uh, this is my dad.
爸 这是卢克
Dad, this is Luke.
你真有趣
You're funny.
长得有趣
Looking.
说得好
Clutch.
你还在这干嘛
What are you still doing here?
我是被什么搅昏了脑袋啊
What the hell got into me?
除了那酒保的舌头搅的吗
Besides the bartender's tongue?
是的 那确实有点不妥
Yes. Yes, well, that was a little inappropriate.
可我们别反应过激了
But let's not overreact.
在做重大人生决定前
It's perfectly natural to have a panic attack
惊慌失措是很正常的
before making a big life decision.
如果这是个错误的决定怎么办
What if it's the wrong decision?
如果托尼不是我的真命天子怎么办
What if Tony's not the guy?
如果他才是真命天子怎么办
What if he's the guy?
或是他 他好帅 他什么时候进来的
Or him? He is cute. When did he come in?
好了 你得集中注意力 萨尔
Okay, you need to focus, Sal.
你即将做出一个神圣的 终身的承诺
You are about to make a sacred, lifelong commitment.
你是在帮倒忙
You are not making this better!
天啊 是托尼
Oh, god, it's Tony.
我本该开车去接他参加婚礼的吗
I'm supposed to pick him up and drive him to the wedding?
所有人都给我闭嘴
Everybody shut up for a second!
好了 知道吗 我要嫁给他
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna marry him.
最差能怎样 大不了离婚
What's the worst that can happen? I get a divorce.
现在离婚的人多了去了
People do it all the time.
你快让我窒息了
oh, you're suffocating me!
现在改主意还不晚 你还没结呢
It is not too late. You are not married yet.
你说得对
You're right.
好 很好 尽情释放吧
Okay. That's good. Get it all out.
-到了 竖起来 - 妈
- Here. Stand up. - Okay, mom?
妈 妈 我的天啊 我能行
Mom. Mom. Oh, my god, mom, I think I got it.
我拖着这玩意儿到处跑都快十年了
I've been lugging this thing around for ten years.
好吧 你确定你不要我们留下来
Okay. Well, you sure you don't want us to stay
听你演奏吗
and--and hear you play?
没关系啦
Mm, that's okay.
我同意去吃晚餐
Yeah, I agreed to dinner,
[Electric Light Orchestra: 英国著名乐队-电光乐队]
可没同意来看"呆光乐队"演出
not tickets to the Electric Light Dorkestra.
别对你妹妹这么刻薄
Don't be so mean to your sister.
不是 那就是我们乐队的名字
No, that's our band's name.
你想回那个吃素食的店吗
So you wanna go back to that vegan place?
穿着皮夹克呢 会被恨死
Ooh. Leather jacket. Can't take the hate.
海莉
Haley!
加比 你在这干嘛呢
Gabby! What are you doing here?
就进来喝杯咖啡
I just stopped in for a bump of coffee
一会儿要去面条猫那里跟佐伊他们碰面
before I meet up with Zoe and those guys at Noodlecat.
-想一起来吗 -面条猫是什么
- Do you wanna go? - So what's--what's Noodlecat?
是个很酷的亚洲餐馆
Oh, it's this really cool Asian place
卖♥♥成千上百种不同的面条
that sells, like, a million different kinds of noodles.
但愿他们不卖♥♥猫
And hopefully, no cat.
-听起来很棒 -那你不介意我去吗
- Well, that sounds cool. - So you don't mind if I go?
我以为我们有安排了
Oh, I kind of thought we had plans.
是哦 没错
Oh. Yeah. You're right.
我完事了再去那里找你们
So I can meet you guys there after.
-你们要在那待多久 -不
- How long are you gonna be there? - No.
没关系 没关系 去吧
It's fine. It's fine. Go.
我在这看艾丽克斯演奏
I'll stay and watch Alex.
我好内疚
Oh, now I feel bad.
爱你
Love you!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是卢克的爸爸 对吧
You're Luke's dad, aren't you?
我是瓦莱丽 萨梦的妈妈
I'm Valerie, Simone's mom.
-我是菲尔 -你好
- Oh. Phil. - Hi.
我认得你
I recognized you
你主持了学校的才艺表演晚会
from when you hosted the school's talent night.
你身体柔韧性真好
You were incredibly limber.
归功于穿了合适的裤子
Ah, when you wear the right pants.
-请坐 -谢谢
- Please, sit down. - Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
大约会进行得怎样了
So how is the big date going?
我不清楚
I don't know.
萨梦超紧张的
Simone was so nervous.
他们在网上聊的时候
When they were chatting on the computer,
我不得不帮她回复
I had to write everything for her.
真是有趣 我帮卢克做了同样的事
That's so funny. I did the same thing for Luke.
所以其实一直是我俩在聊天咯
So the whole time we were talking to each other?
等等 那这岂不是成了我们两个的约会
Wait, does that make this our date?
一位幽默又英俊的好父亲
Well, a good father, funny, handsome.
小女孩在网上可能遇到比这更差劲的呢
A girl could do a lot worse.
你知道吗 米奇尔
You know what, Mitchell?
抱歉我又要表现出我密苏里人的性格了
Forgive me if my Missouri is showing,
但她这不是结婚
but what she is doing is not marriage.
而是对婚姻的讥笑 她是在"讥婚"
It's a mockery of marriage. It's mockerage.
-我得阻止她 -别别 不行
- And I'm gonna stop it. - No, no, you're not.
我认为你在这事上掺入了一些
I can't help but think you're infusing the situation
你自己的郁闷沮丧情绪
with just a touch of your own frustration.
为什么 因为我们共同生活了十年吗
Why, because we've built a life together for the last ten years?
因为我们一起抚养孩子吗
Because we're raising a child?
还是因为我第一个想出在我们婚礼上
Or because I was the first person to think of doing
表演一段精心编排的舞蹈
an elaborately choreographed dance at our wedding,
而现在那点子都被人用烂了
and now it's been done to death?
如果能让你好受点的话
Makes you feel any better,
我想说我是死也不会同意跟你跳的
I was never gonna do that.
但我理解你
But... I get it.
你猜怎么着 只要伴郎
Well, you know what? She can't get married
不把婚戒递给她 她就没法结婚
if the best man doesn't hand over the wedding ring.
-你不会要这么做吧 -我会的
- You wouldn't. - Yes, I would.
婚戒在哪里 给我
Where is it? Give it to me.
-给我戒指 小卡 -别闹 别闹
- Give me the ring. Cam. - Stop. Stop.
-你得交给我 -我总算知道你们的体♥位♥了
- You have to give me... - Oh, well, this is a mystery solved.
谢谢
Thank you!
-好 我们开始吧 -好
- Okay. Let's go do this. - Okay.
托尼的帅气指数有几分
How hot does Tony look?
是跟酒保比还是...
On a scale of 1 to bartender, or...
别多嘴 小卡
Reel it in, Cam.
我觉得这东西坏掉了
I think this is broken.
我们得找个别的车位
We're gonna have to find another spot.
不行 看电影会迟到的
No, we'll be late for the movie.
你确定你的操作方法♥正♥确吗
Are you sure you're doing it right?
你我都知道 我懂得如何刷信♥用♥卡♥
We both know I know how to use a credit card.
好吧 我在收费器上留个条吧
All right, I'll put a note on the meter.
等我找张纸
Let me get a piece of paper.
也许这是个不祥的预兆
Maybe this is a bad sign.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表