Not really gaining weight the way I would've expected.
我终于明白了为何大家都说孕妇光彩照人
I finally understand why people say pregnant women glow.
菲尔 我怀过三次
Phil, I have had three children.
爸 歌♥洛莉亚 拆我们的礼物吧
Hey, dad, Gloria, open our present.
希望是高级货
Ooh! I hope it's something fancy.
是给宝宝的 我好喜欢
It's for the baby. I love it!
我们在希思罗机场买♥♥的 免税
We got it in a shop at Heathrow, duty free.
[Duty既指税 又指宝宝拉屎拉尿]
很快就不能"免屎"了
Not for long.
是不是好棒的说
Isn't it absolutely brilliant?
我们在伦敦就待了两周 别拽口音了 麦当娜
Okay, we were in london two weeks. Lose the accent, Madonna.
你的脸上怎么全是抓痕
Why is your face all scratched up?
白♥痴♥拉里干的好事
Stupid Larry.
感觉好怪
This feels so weird.
很适合你
It suits you.
别开没营养的玩笑
Don't even joke about it.
够了 他明天就得给我搬
That's it. He is moving out of the house tomorrow.
真的吗
Really?
你的胡子也得刮
Oh, and that beard is going.
好吧 但小短可得伤心死了
Fine, but it's gonna kill shorty.
好了各位 都过来吧
Okay, everybody, let's gather together.
曼尼将为大家读一段
Manny's gonna read us a little something
他为诗歌♥夏令营准备的诗
that he prepare in his poetry camp.
多谢 妈
Thank you, mom.
谨以此诗献给我即将到来的弟弟或妹妹
This is for my new baby brother or sister.
欢迎你 小家伙
"Welcome, little one.
张开双眼 融入这个家吧
Open your eyes and take your place.
这里是你命中注定的归宿
This is where you're meant to be,
依偎在母亲的胸前
Nestled in the bosom of your mother."
真幸运的宝宝
Lucky baby.
-什么 -爱你 宝贝
- What? - Love you, baby.
这里是你命中注定的归宿
"This is where you're meant to be,
父亲的怀抱
in the arms of your father.
他的漫长人生造就了今日的他
His long, long journey has readied him for this day,
尽管他的皮肤也许松弛了
though his skin may be loose,
他的头发已稀疏
his hair but a wisp,
岁月的沉淀让他的眼神混浊不清
and his eyes milky with age,"
好了 就念到这里吧
All right, we're done here.
得去喝一杯
Get a drink.
别为你赶我走的事心怀愧疚 邓太太
Don't feel bad about making move out, mrs. D.
我知道这一天终会到来
I knew this day would come eventually,
我有心理准备
and I'm totally covered.
太好了 那我们回见了
Great. So we'll see you around.
我有个老朋友那里有地方
I got a place with an old friend of mine.
与其说地方 不如说是储物间
Well, not so much of a place as a storage pod.
与其说是朋友 不如说是浣熊
And not so much of a... friend as a raccoon.
你有室友我很开心
Good to know you'll have company.
我叫它小泡 因为它的嘴里全是泡沫
I call him bubbles because his mouth is all foamy.
迪兰 你的小把戏我早看穿了
Dylan, I'm on to your little game.
我知道你说的全是假的
I know non of this is ture.
你就是想我内疚 然后让你留下来
You just try to guilt me into I letting you stay.
你说的对 对不起
You're right, I'm sorry.
我住车上好了
I'll just live in my car.
我可以借个衣架吗
Think I can borrow a coat hanger
我怕又被关在车里了
in case I get lock in there again.
-老天 -什么事啊
- God. - What's going on?
不行 全刮掉
No, no no. All of it.
你不想在我恢复天使面容前与魔鬼共舞吗
Sure you don't wanna dance with the devil before I get rid of it.
快去
Go.
好吧
Fine.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表