海莉 快点
Haley, hurry up!
你快来不及了 我还做了巧克力煎饼
You don't have much time, and I made chocolate chip pancakes.
老妈 我不是12岁的小孩了
Mom, I'm not 12.
她那份给我
Dibs on hers.
宝贝 第一天上班激动吗
Honey, you excited about your first day?
你猜怎么着 我真的很激动
You know what? I really am.
上班这事儿吧
There's something about going to work
会让人觉得自己
that makes you feel like you're...
不知道 有价值吧
I don't know, worth something.
别介意哈 老妈
No offense, mom.
听着 我想给你一些建议
Listen... I wanna give you some advice.
快点说 她要迟到了
Do it fast. She's gonna be late.
努力工作
Work hard.
专心致志
Keep your eye on the ball.
注意力集中
Stay focused.
永不...快看
Never... check it out!
小卡穿着工装
Cam in overalls!
米奇尔也给我发了一张
Mitchell sent me the same text!
为什么写着"瞧你干了什么好事"
Why "Look what you've done"?
因为小卡要来帮我
Oh, because Cam is helping me out
建一个棒球场
with that baseball field,
但米奇尔讨厌他打扮得跟农民似的
and Mitchell hates it when he gets all farmed up.
一提到农场和菲茨宝小丑 他就郁闷
His turn-offs are farm, Fizbo,
最郁闷的就是 农场宝
And, worst of all, farmbo.
你好呀 我的伙计
Howdy, life pardner!
我得走了 我不想第一天就迟...
Well, I gotta go. Don't wanna be late for my first--
天呐 你们怎么没告诉我时间
Oh, my god! Why didn't you guys tell me the time?!
你觉得怎么样 我们能把这改造成棒球场吗
So what do you think? Can we turn this into a baseball field?
当然 没有问题
Oh, yeah. No problem.
以前在农场
You know, back on the farm,
我曾把一英亩的玉米地改造成了雪花形迷宫
I once turned an acre of corn into a snowflake-shaped maze.
要不是邻居比利·鲍勃·希恩伯格
It'd still be there if our neighbor Billy Bob Sheinberg
从他的撒药飞机上看下去
hadn't seen it from his crop duster
说像纳粹卐字标 迷宫肯定还保留着
and said it looked like a swastika.
卢克的球队表现怎么样啊
So how good's Luke's team anyway?
你可以上Youtube搜
Well, you may have seen them on youtube
"男孩卡在头盔里了"
under "Boy stuck in batting helmet"
或者"投球手击中自己的头部"
or "Pitcher beans self."
不过其中一些孩子今年提早进入了青春期
But a few of them went through puberty early this year, so...
他们说是牛奶中的激素所致
They say it's because of hormones in our milk.
但不管是什么 确实挺管用的
But whatever it is, they really jacked up.
卢克和曼尼的球队要争取季后赛的最后一席
Luke and Manny's team tied for the final spot in the playoffs,
但由于没人料到如此
but since nobody was expecting it,
想订球场时已经来不及了
all the fields were booked.
对手球队想要抛硬币来一决胜负
The other team wanted to settle with a coin flip.
但我们说要石头剪刀布 于是就谈崩了
We said "Rock paper scissors." That's when talks broke down.
找不到球场该怎么办呢
So what do you do when you can't find a field?
自己建一个
You build one.
于是我们笑到了最后
And we got the last laugh,
因为你猜我找到了什么
'cause guess what I found there?
石头 剪刀 和布
Rocks, paper, and scissors.
-我觉得本垒该设在这儿 -嗯
- I see home plate up here. - Mm-hmm.
投手区在那儿
I see pitcher's mound in here,
于是小男孩的梦想就此成真了
And I see little boys' dreams coming true everywhere.
我发现了一条死蛇
I found a dead snake!
真是"好"啊
It's perfect.
没死 没死
Not dead! Not dead!
我要当上年度"好母亲"了
I'm gonna be mother of the year.
这里是我们的餐厅 我们吃饭的地方
And this is our dining room, where we eat.
这里是我们的厨房♥ 也是吃饭的地方
And this is our kitchen, where we also eat.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
看起来像是你跟旅行团走散了
It looks like you lost your tour.
或是精神失常了
Or your mind.
我在跟宝宝讲话
The baby.
小短的女朋友达琳送给我的
Shorty's girlfriend Darlene send it to me.
她说有利于产前母子关系的培养
She said it's for prenatal bonding.
我爱死了 我们参观了我们的家
I love it. We took a tour of the house.
还看了我所有的鞋子
We took a look at all my shoes.
来吧 杰 跟宝宝说说话
Come on, Jay. Say something to the baby.
达琳是个傻瓜
Darlene's an idiot.
好吧 太棒了
Oh, yeah, beautiful.
你对宝宝说的第一句话就是
Your first words to our baby--
达琳是个傻瓜
"Darlene is an idiot."
太愚蠢了 宝宝就隔着肚皮
This is stupid. The baby's only 2 inches away.
要跟他讲话 根本不用拿着麦克风吼
He doesn't need speakers blasting at him.
就像如今的餐厅
Like in restaurants nowadays
你根本听不到自己在想什么
where you can't even hear yourself think.
反正你爱干嘛就干嘛 我♥操♥个什么心
Ah, you're gonna do whatever you want. Why do I bother?
习惯就好 有时候你就得让他发泄下
Get used to that. Sometimes you just gotta let him go.
他会吃点冰冻果子露 睡一觉
Then he eats some sherbet and falls asleep.
我要用这玩意儿在场地上划线
Okay, I'll chalk the field with this bad boy.
你划线时 我来搞定垒位
And while you're doing that, I will get the bases.
我们真是默契
We make such a good team.
为什么你的朋友会有粉笔划线车
Why does your friend have a chalker?
他用来求婚的 那人是开飞机在空中作画的
Oh, he used it to propose to a skywriter.
女士 女士 需要我帮忙吗
Oh, ma'am? Ma'am, do you need help with that?
屋主售房♥
是的 拜托了
Oh, yes. Please.
这是你的房♥子吗
Is this your house?
我要搬去和我的儿子一起住
I'm moving in with my son.
他很有钱
He's rich.
马桶边都装了电♥话♥
Phone by the toilet rich.
那你在这儿住很久了吗
All right, so have you lived here a long time?
我是62年搬过来 想做演员的
I moved here in '62 to be an actress.
我在《洛克福档案》一剧中有句台词
I had one line in a "Rockford files."
他从后门溜走了
"He went out the back.,"
谁从后门溜走了
Who went out the back?
原来那是你演的啊
That was you.
这个给你弄好了
Well, you're all set here.
你们对这房♥子有兴趣吗
You're not interested in the place, are you?
-没有 谢谢 -有 我们有兴趣
- Oh, no, thank you. - Yes--yes, we are.
是的是的 我们有兴趣
Yes. Yes, we are.
-过来吧 -好的
- Come on. - Okay.
眼睛不能闭上
You gotta keep your eyes open.
球快打中脸了 闭眼是正常反应啊
It's not natural when a ball is hurtling at your face.
你能往球棒中间握一点吗[激动地说不出话]
Will you choke up a little?
那得等到奏国歌♥的时候
Probably when they play the national anthem.
不 我是说 你的手往上握一点
No, move your hands up the bat.
得等到奏国歌♥的时候
"When they play the national anthem."
我有着完美的纪录
I had a perfect record--
22场比赛 我一局都没上
22 games, and I hadn't played a single inning.
然后麦考伊双胞胎的奶奶死了
Then the Mccoy twins' grandma dies,
我就被突然叫上右外场
and suddenly I'm starting at right field.
那到底什么意思啊 跟舞台右侧一样吗
What does that even mean? Is it the same as stage right?
准备好了吗 慢慢来 放轻松
All right, ready? Nice and easy.
我都还没扔呢
I haven't even thrown it yet.
那是你的错 我做了我该做的事
Then it's your fault. I'm doing my part.
算了吧 我们得采取新措施
Forget it. We need to do something different.
你的击球姿势要改一改
Let's change your stance.
试着往前倾一点
Try leaning in.
再倾斜一点
Further.
现在闭上眼睛
Now close your eyes.
好极了 你可以每次都这样吗
Ah! Perfect! You think you can do that every time?
哪样 故意挨打吗
What, get hit on purpose?
你想上垒成为英雄就得这样
If you wanna get on base and be a hero.
有些人生而伟大
Some men are born into greatness.
有些人活该丢脸
Others have it chucked at their face.
真棒
Yes!
布鲁克太太 非常感谢
Okay, Mrs. Brooks, thank you very much.
我们会尽快跟你联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch very soon.
再说一次
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表