Your mother had to go to the hospital.
-天呐 -什么
- Oh, my god! - What?!
那比我们乱想的还要糟糕
That is so much worse than it would be in our heads!
她没事 只是昏倒了一会
She's fine. She just passed out a little.
心脏出了点毛病
Something to do with her heart.
-难道是心脏病发作 -妈妈心脏病发作了
- Like a heart attack?! - Mom had a heart attack?!
-妈妈几乎心脏病发作死了 -不是
- Mom almost died of a heart attack?! - No!
她心脏出了点小毛病 很可能是我引发的
She had a little episode, probably triggered by me.
她休息休息就好了
She just needs to rest.
就这一次 我们别只想着我们自己
For once, let's not think about ourselves.
菲尔 没什么事吧
Phil, everything okay?
没事 我来了
Fine! I'm coming!
都表现正常点
Just act like everything's normal.
如果来了两个柬埔寨人
Oh, and if, uh, two Cambodian guys show up,
让他们去我们卧室
Send them to our bedroom.
孩子们请了几个朋友来玩
Kids had a few friends over.
我都搞定了
I handled it.
你很擅长"搞"定事情嘛
So you're good at handling things.
喜欢不
You like?
我爱死了 但穿这做按♥摩♥不太合适吧
Me love, but is this appropriate massage wear?
他们很忙的 我们也该"忙"起来
They were busy, which is what we should be getting.
亲爱的
Honey.
亲爱的 你确定心脏承受得住吗
Honey, are you sure this is okay for your--aah!
[Salty:咸的 下流的 猥亵的]
咸咸的
Salty.
我技巧"咸"熟着呢
I still have a few moves.
是薯片的咸味 亲爱的
Mm, that's the chips, sweetie.
-对不住 -没事儿
- Oh, sorry. - Right.
妈 我们需要和你谈谈
Mom, we need to talk to you.
爸让我们什么都别说
Dad told us not to say anything,
但我们真的很担心你
But we're really worried about you.
-你告诉他们了 -没有
- You told them?! - No!
你心脏病发作了
You had a heart attack?
-菲尔 -我可不是这么说的
- Phil! - That is not what I said.
孩子们 一切都很好
Kids, everything is fine.
-快打911 -上帝
- Call 9-1-1! - Oh, god!
她的心脏爆♥炸♥了
Her heart exploded!
我的天 我又害了你
Oh, my god! I did it again!
菲尔 是你的鼻血
Phil, it's your nose!
我就这么一个要求
This is the one thing--
我就这么一个要求 让你别小题大做
The one thing I ask from you is not to make a big deal of this,
你却连这都做不到
And you couldn't even do that.
亲爱的 你得保持冷静
Honey, you need to stay calm.
不 我不用 我好得很
No, I don't, because I am fine.
我们都很好
We are all fine.
-我的天 -海莉 弄醒你的妹妹
- Oh, god. - Haley, revive your sister.
没心情听你道歉 菲尔
Not in the mood for an apology, Phil.
很好 我也没打算道歉
Good, 'cause you're not gettin' one.
我有权担心你
I'm allowed to worry about you.
是没错 但总得有担心的事出现吧
Yeah, when there's something to worry about.
但这压根没事 我跟你说了 我妈也这样
But this was nothing. I told you, my mom has this.
但我却今天才知道
Which I just found out about today.
为什么过去20年都没这样
How has that not come up in 20 years?
我到...年纪了呗
I was... getting to it.
我知道你总觉得
Look, I know you feel like
自己该是家里的顶梁柱
you have to be the rock for this family
女儿男朋友的事 儿子流鼻血的事
and worry about everybody's boy problems and nosebleeds
蔬菜吃得够不够
And... who has enough greens.
蔬菜就得占到半盘子
They're supposed to cover half the plate.
克莱尔 别这样了
Claire, stop it.
我是说你可以让我们来照顾你
I'm saying you could let us take care of you
时不时的
every once in a while.
比如 你心脏不好晕倒的时候
Like for example, when you clutch your chest and collapse.
你柔弱一下子
This house isn't gonna crumble in the dust
房♥子又不会就塌了
if you let yourself be vulnerable.
那可说不准
We don't know that.
我们可以试一试
We could find out.
我当时是有点害怕
It was kind of scary.
我知道
Of course.
-但我一知道是什么就... -别毁氛围
- Until I knew what it was, and then-- - Don't ruin it.
我还有一个问题
I just have one more question.
当时疼吗
Did it hurt?
我还没怎么感觉就昏过去了
Well, I blacked out before I--
当你从天堂坠落的时候
When you fell from heaven?
成功
Nailed it.
2月14日上午7:05
你照顾好克莱尔 乔我们自己来
You just take care of Claire. We got Joe.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria?
在 我的爱人
Si, mi amor?
情人节快...
Happy valentine's--
等等 等等 先停一下
Wait. Wait. Wait. Time-out.
菲尔刚来电♥话♥ 他们今天没法照顾乔了
That was Phil. They can't watch Joe today.
克莱尔昨天进了急诊室
Claire was in the emergency room last night.
-她还好吗 -她没事
- Is she okay? - She's gonna be fine,
-但你懂的 她有点... -那就行
- But, you know, she had a little bit-- - Okay, good.
你穿这套西装真是帅呆了
I love how you look in this suit.
把它脱掉扔地板上看看怎么样 行不
Let's see how it looks on the floor, okay?
好吧 但我一小时后要去开会
Okay, but I gotta be in a meeting in one hour.
你真是傻得可爱 都六周没做了
Ay, that's so cute that after six weeks,
你竟然觉得你还能持续一小时
you think you're going to need an hour!
情人节快乐
Happy valentine's day!
一年中就这么一天
It's the one time of the year
全世界的人都想和平常的我一样浪漫
when the world tries to be as romantic as I am all the time.
-祝好运 世界 -滚出去
- Good luck, world. - Get out.
既然你都快帮杰穿好衣服了
Anyway, since you're almost done dressing Jay...
我们今天就早点去学校吧
How about we head to school early?
我再去梳下头 我们车里见
I'll check my hair and meet you in the car.
歌♥洛莉亚 我最多2小时后就回来
Gloria, I'll be back in two hours, tops.
我们等你回来时 再决定体♥位♥ 动作等问题
We decide who does what when you come back.
我因为闯红灯收到一张罚单
I got a ticket running a red light...
我们好歹让我被罚得值 把孩子放下
So let's make this worth it. Put the kid down.
我不能 他现在是个典型的普里契特
I can't. He's being a real Pritchett.
我们不能用我的姓来代指臭脾气
We need to come up with a different term for that.
瞧好了
Watch.
瞧好了
Watch.
好吧 我以前有台电视接收信♥号♥♥也是时断时续
Okay, I used to have a TV got reception like that.
我来试试 乔乔 嘿 小家伙
Let me try. Hey, Joe Joe. Hey buddy.
男人之间悄悄说
Guy to guy,
你现在有点阻碍我的好事哦 你知道的
you're blocking me a little bit. You know that.
你知道的 你知道的 乔
Yes, you do. Yes, you do, Joe.
睡半小时怎么样 你觉得如何 小兄弟
Hey, how about a half-hour? What do you say, pal? Huh?
你能做到吗
Can you do it?
乖宝宝
Attaboy!
你从未像此刻这般令我心动
I've never been more attracted... to you.
证明给我看
Prove it.
-你们在接吻吗 -你可真会毁气氛
- Are you kissing? - That's a bit of a mood killer.
我大爸二爸也经常接吻
My daddies kiss a lot.
彻底毁了
And flatlined.
米奇和小卡要办个情人节派对
Mitch and Cam are having a party for valentine's.
克莱尔本来是要照顾她的
Claire was supposed to take care of her,
但她现在没法照顾了
but now she can't.
莉莉 我们真高兴你来玩
Lily, we're so happy to have you here.
我为你准备了一个大惊喜哦
I have a big surprise for you!
瞧 一个崭新的电视遥控器
Look! A brand-new, shiny TV remote!
看上去好复杂哦
Looks complicated.
你就随便乱按 总会有好节目出现的
Just keep hitting all those buttons until something good happens.
[Button也指女人的性奋点]
反正我就是打算那样做的
That's my plan, anyway.
怎么现在都来搅局啊
Where were all these distractions
我们造出乔的那晚他们怎么不来啊
the night that Joe was conceived?
我开玩笑的 他是个天赐的礼物
I'm kidding. He's a blessing.
请问有何贵干
Can I help you?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表