Might be time for maternity wear.
你疯了吗 我都没显肚子
Are you crazy? I'm barely showing.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
你怀孕前 衣服就被大胸撑爆了啊
your shirts barely fit before you were pregnant.
我可没听你抱怨过太大啊
And I never heard you complain.
我们需要一条长一点的裤带
We're gonna need a bigger belt.
给力啊
Come on.
好难哦
This is hard.
嘿 小卡
Hey, Cam.
谁饿了呀
Who's hungry?
哎呀呀 你是想过来一起吃饭吧
Ohh! Were you thinking about dropping by for lunch...
又来啊
Again?
我真希望我有空
You know, I-I really wish I could,
但这里现在忙得一团乱
But it's, uh, it's a zoo around here.
但是 那个 小卡
Um... but, hey, Cam--
小卡 你能不能去朗吉娜的时装店
Cam, would you mind, uh, stopping by Longinus' boutique
替我买♥♥几件衬衫啊
And picking up a few shirts for me?
-当然可以 -谢啦
- Sure. - Thank you.
或者我们可以一起去
Or we can do it together.
-是你啊 -是我啊
- Hey! - Hey!
-你来了 -我来了
- Hi. - Hi.
-你还好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
好吧
Okay.
那 那很好 好吧
Um... that's-- that's good. Okay. Yeah.
你没把我的绿夹克寄来吗
You didn't send the little green jacket?!
亲爱的 我可不想又遭一次罪
Honey, I am not doing this again.
我之前寄那个包裹就花了一小时
It took me an hour to mail that package before.
我患有"邮局"创伤"后"应激障碍症
I have post-post office traumatic stress disorder.
[Post既可以表示邮政 也有"之后"的意思]
别奸笑了 不怎么有水平
Stop smiling. It's not that clever.
很有水平的好吧
It is clever,
反正我今天是死也不会再回去了
and there's no way I'm going back there today.
天啊 我恨死你了
Oh, my God, I hate you so much!
抱歉 你♥爸♥打电♥话♥来了 我得挂了
Oh, sorry, that's your father. Gotta go!
克莱尔 你在哪儿
Claire, where are you?
亲爱的 我刚刚在邮局的经历糟糕透了
Oh, honey, I just had a hellish experience at the post office.
我患有"邮局"创伤"后"应激障碍症
I have post-post office traumatic stress disorder.
-真经典 -好棒
- Nailed it. - Yes!
卢克忘了带他的科学作业
And Luke forgot his science project,
所以我现在给他送到学校去
So now I'm at the school dropping it off.
那我在诊所的预约怎么办
Um, but what about my appointment?
真抱歉 亲爱的 我替你做了其他安排
I'm so sorry, honey. I made other arrangements,
但我保证 你醒过来的时候我会在你身边
but I promise I will be there when you wake up.
安排
Arrangements?
等下 等下 等下 等下
What--um... wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
什么安排
What--what arrangements?
我 我私心想着你能带我去是最好了
I, um... I kinda wanted you to take me.
走吧 跺跺脚 快快跑
Let's go! Chop, chop!
不是吧你 非要用"剁"吗
Seriously? "Chop, chop"?
噢对哦
Oh, right.
靠 搞毛啊
Ohh! What?
这是什么
What is this?
-妈 -卢克
- Mom? - Luke!
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?!
我替你把科学作业送过来
I was dropping off your science project.
别送到我的储物柜里啊
Not to my locker!
你什么时候才能不丢我的脸啊
When are you ever gonna stop embarrassing me?
再忍♥五年
Five more years.
再忍♥五年
Five more years.
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Oh, my god!
如果你还要继续高八度
If you're gonna go any higher,
我还是放下杯子免得被你喊炸了
Maybe I should put this down, huh?
怎么样 有看中的不
So? What do you think?
终于有家店卖♥♥的衬衫
Finally, a store that sells shirts
是我们男人想穿的了
men actually wanna wear.
谢谢你 需要我就喊一声
Thank you. Look, holla if you need me.
今天人手不太够
We're a little shorthanded today.
杰玛库斯人呢
What happened to J'Marcus?
别提了 她是个混乱狂
Don't ask. She's a J'Mess.
跟你说 太难找到
I'm telling you, it is so hard to find someone
既懂服装又善于和人打交道的员工了
who knows clothes and is good with people.
真希望我有人选可以推荐
Well, I wish I knew somebody.
我的老天 等等 小卡
Oh, my god. Wait a second. Cam?
你不会想试试这份工作吧
You wouldn't think about taking the job, would you?
你知道你有多合适吗
Do you realize how perfect you'd be?
那当然了 但我...
Well, yes. Um, but I-I--
你只需当兼♥职♥来做
You'd only work part-time.
衣服给你员工特♥价♥
You'll get employee discounts on the clothes.
如果我是在浪费口舌 趁早说
Stop me if I'm wasting my breath.
我不知道 你怎么想 米奇尔
Well, I don't know. What do you think, Mitchell?
我 我会想念有你在家的日子
Well, I-I would miss having you around the house,
但你知道的 要是 要是你真心喜欢
But, you know, if--if it's something that you love...
我想想
Mulling.
这样吧 你主动提供工作真是太好了
You know what? It was nice of you to offer,
-但他或许还会再想想 -我接受了
- But he should probably think about it. - I'll do it!
真的吗
Really?
是的 直到他找到人来换我
Yep. Just until he can find somebody to replace me,
祝你好运
and good luck with that.
对了 别让我叠衣服
Oh, and I don't fold.
郎吉 我要去喝杯蛋白质奶昔
Longe, I'm getting a protein shake.
好的 米奇尔 这是侨
Okay. Mitchell, this is Jeoux.
你好 就光是"乔"吗
Hi. Oh, just "Joe"?
是的 侨 单人旁+乔
Yes, Jeoux. J-e-o-u-x.
懂了
There it is.
他就是你要帮的那位米奇吗
Oh, is this the Mitchell you're helping out
因为他希望自己的男朋友找份工作
Because he wants his boyfriend to get a job?
我不懂你们在干嘛 我也得挥吗
I don't know what you're doing. Should I wave?
你男朋友接受这份工作了吗
Did your boyfriend take the job?
天呐 这件衬衣你穿真好看 小卡
Oh, my god! That looks so good on you, Cam!
想都别想
Don't even.
我现在是强忍♥着不和你当众吵
It is everything I can do to not create a scene right now.
你会付出代价的[付钱]
You will pay for this. Mnh.
以及这个
And this.
还有这个
And this.
曼尼 你怎么看起来不太高兴啊
Manny, you don't seem so happy.
你以前很喜欢
You usually love
我带你"挑学"出来打曲棍球的啊
when I pull you out of school to play hockey.
首先 那叫"逃学"
"A," It's "Hooky,"
其次 别再带我逃学去打曲棍球了
And "B," Don't ever take me out of school to play hockey.
学校里发生什么事了吗
Did something bad happen at school?
音乐老师被解雇了
They fired the music teacher.
希迪奥·纳玛奇老师吗
Mr. Hideo Namagachi?
你说这个倒是很溜
That you say perfectly.
曼尼 别担心 他会找到新工作的
Manny, don't worry. He'll find another job.
但我怎么办
What about me?
多年来我拼命拍着纳玛奇老师的马屁
I've been buttering up Mr. Namagachi for years.
他终于打算让我当学校音乐剧的主唱了
He was gonna give me the lead in the school musical,
《雾都孤儿》呢
"Oliver!"
现在还没结束呢
Is it not all over.
是《雾都孤儿》
"Oliver!"
曼尼
Manny...
你是个很有才华的男孩
You are a very talented boy.
你会找到一大堆音乐老师
You're gonna find plenty of music teachers
继续你的马屁事业
to put butter on.
如果我找不到怎么办 我可不想
But what if I can't? I don't want
中学最后一年还得在合唱队混
to spend my last year of middle school in the chorus.
也许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
也许当他们找好新的音乐教师后
Maybe when they pick the new music teacher,
我可以和他小调一下情
I'll go and I'll flirt a little bit with him.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表