看起来他们和好了
Oh, looks like they made up.
如果她肯听我的话
If she would just listen to me,
我可以帮她避免好多心痛
I could help her avoid so much pain.
别插手她的事了 她才14岁
Give it a rest. She's 14, all right?
无论那个男生是谁 感情都不会长久的
No matter who that boy is, he's not gonna last.
你说得对
Mm, you're right.
至少和一个同志小哥在一起
Well, at leas with a gay kid,
他可以插花给她欣赏
you know she's gonna get a great flower arrangement.
你们应该瞧瞧我给安娜贝尔插的花
Should've seen the one I made Annabelle.
全是我亲手插的 美极了
Arranged it myself. It was gorgeous...
直到她把花拔♥出♥来♥ 在我家门廊上拼出"基佬"字样
Till she pulled it apart and spelled "Homo" on my porch.
你这话对我没啥安慰作用
This doesn't make me feel any better.
大家过来吧
Gather around everybody.
我想给各位介绍一个人
I want you to meet somebody.
瞧这个我就开心了
Oh, but that might.
臭脾气大叔
Uncle Grumpy.
卢克的一番慧语让我顿悟
Luke's wise words got to me.
我要我的儿子再次尊敬我
I needed my son to respect me again.
不仅如此 我还需要重拾自尊
More than that, I needed to respect myself.
我滴个娘哦
Holy maracas!
我算是坐对大腿了
I think I sat on the right lap!
臭脾气大叔 我们在公众场合呢
Uncle Grumpy, we're in public.
瞧这些白种人
Ay, look at all those white faces!
看来我们是越境成功了
I see we made it over the wall.
臭脾气大叔 你心情不好吗
Uncle grumpy, are you in a bad mood?
他妈的说对了 我刚看完电影
Damn right I am! I just came from the movies.
一天工资全买♥♥票看《本能》了
A whole day's pay to see "Basic instinct."
你觉得怎么样
Oh. And what did you think?
基"本"上 很烂[能]
Basically, it stinked.
你脾气太臭了
You're so grumpy.
他妈的说对了
Damn right I am!
我刚碰到了我的梦中情人
I just met the girl of my dreams.
真是太好了
Ay, that's such great news.
才怪 她把白蚁传染给了我
No. She gave me the termites.
歌♥洛莉亚 我打算...
Gloria, I'm just gonna--
老天 我连知道的兴趣都没有
Oh, jeez. I don't even wanna know what this is.
我走了
I'm outta here.
-你要出去吗 -他妈的说对了
- You're leaving? - Damn right.
大甩卖♥♥和"擅闯民宅"的唯一区别在于
The only difference between this and a home invasion
我可以冲擅闯民宅的人开枪
is I get to shoot people at a home invasion.
我的天 她嫁的人跟她的木偶一样
Oh, my god. She married her puppet.
臭脾气大叔
Uncle Grumpy!
有人听到吗
Can anyone hear me?!
救命啊
Please help me!
我不想死啊
I don't wanna die!
如果我必须弄个歌♥曲播放列表
If I had to make a playlist
用于困在摩托车下时听的话
for being trapped under a motorcycle,
会有
It'd be, um...
《无法动弹》 《上路吧 杰克》
"Stuck in the middle," "Hit the road Jack,"
重炮D唱的随便什么歌♥
Um, anything by Heavy D.
指针姐妹的《困兽之舞》
Ooh, Pointer sisters, "Neutron dance."
原来 今天不是
Turns out today wasn't
我未来人生的崭新一页
the first day of the rest of my life.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
我衣柜里有个鞋盒里面有些DVD
There's some DVDs in a shoe box in, uh,my closet
那是一哥们儿放我家暂存的
that I was holding for... a buddy.
直接把盒子扔掉就行了
Um, you can go ahead and just throw the whole box away.
我好饿
I'm so hungry.
不知道要在这里困多久
I don't know how long I'm gonna be out here.
我得吃点保命的粮食了
I gotta ration my food.
我说了不要加番茄的
I said no tomatoes!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表