listening to that racket days on end...
让我于心何忍♥
I just couldn't take it.
要是那只公山羊不使劲*
*And if that billy goat won't push,
爸爸会给你...*
*papa's gonna get every le--
我来告诉你♥爸♥爸会怎么样
I'll tell you what papa's gonna do.
他会接过这只麦克风
He's gonna take a turn on that mic.
-真的吗 -是的 我一直在想
- Oh! Really? - Yeah, I've been thinking,
这是建立感情的机会 我也该试试
if it's a chance to bond, I should take it.
杰 太好了
Ay, Jay, that's great.
我觉得宝宝不应该
I think that the sound of my voice
只听到我一个人的声音
shouldn't be the only thing that the baby should hear.
完全同意
Same page.
呼叫 呼叫 我是老杰
Breaker, breaker, big Jay.
宝宝 你在什么方位 完毕
Baby, what's your 20? Over.
好萌啊你
Ay, that's so cute.
听起来像电影《警♥察♥与卡车强盗》中的对话
You sound like Smokey and the Bandito.
继续继续
Go on. Go on.
你好 孩子 我是你♥爸♥杰·普里契特
Hi, kid. This is your dad Jay Pritchett.
我们都迫不及待想见到你
Uh, we're all pretty excited to meet you.
就给你提个醒
Just a heads-up--
我可能比你想象的要老一点
I might be a few years older than you're expecting.
但好的方面是 我们的日子过得很滋润
But on the plus side, we're very comfortable.
什么 没反应吗
What's that? Nothin'?
难逗乐的宝宝
Tough womb.
你在里面干什么呢 睡觉吗
What are you doing in there? You sleepin'?
你在睡觉吗*
*Are you sleeping?
-停停停 -*你在...*
- Ah! Ah! Ah! - *Are you--
爸爸还没说完呢
Ah! Still daddy's turn.
该死 该死的石头
Dumb--dumb rock!
-你是哭了吗 -没有
- Are you cryin'? - No.
没有 我只是弄不走这块石头
No. I just can't get this rock to budge.
[讲述女子棒球队故事的电影]
从《红粉联盟》里我们学到了什么
Okay, what did we learn from "A League of Their Own"?
棒球场上不能掉眼泪
No crying in baseball.
错 我们知道了麦当娜演技很差
No. That Madonna's a lousy actress,
你也一样
and so are you.
你到底怎么了
What's really going on?
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗 几个月以来
You know, over the last couple of months,
我申请了五份工作
I've applied for, like, five different jobs.
-我还真不知道 -我跟谁也没说
- I didn't know that. - No. I didn't tell anyone,
因为没一家愿意要我的 小卡
Because I didn't get them, Cam.
我上过大学的 你知道吗
I went to college, you know?
我只是想赚钱供孩子们上学
And... I just wanna be able to contribute to my kids' education.
我还想给我老公买♥♥件礼物
And I wanna be able to buy my husband a present...
用我自己的钱买♥♥
with my own money.
[本意为对唱诗班指导传道]
你不用说我也明白
Hey, you're preaching to the choir director.
这正是我成为唱诗班指导的原因
It's actually why I became a choir director.
你在公立学校兼♥职♥教书是为了赚钱吗
You became a part-time teacher in a public school for money?
我比你挣得多
I make more than you do.
我是说 不算停车费的话 但是
I mean, before parking. But...
我很抱歉米奇尔扼杀了我们的炒房♥梦
Look, I'm sorry Mitchell killed our house dream.
尤其是现在我知道你挣钱是为了
You know, now especially that I know you wanted to use the money
去做那么高尚的事
for such noble reasons.
是啊
Yeah.
另外...
And also...
有一双我超想买♥♥的靴子
there was this pair of boots.
谁没有想买♥♥的靴子啊
There's always a pair of boots.
米奇尔 你知道我意识到什么了吗
Mitchell, do you know what I've realized?
有些事还是不说为妙吗
That some thoughts are better left unexpressed?
不 我意识到在这段感情中
No. That in this relationship,
我是油门 而你是刹车
I'm the gas pedal, and you're the brakes.
慢着 慢着慢着
Okay, wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.
上星期你还说
Last week, you said that
你是画儿我是框呢
you were the painting and I was the frame.
那是把我们比喻成艺术品
That's if we were artwork.
现在我把我们比喻成一辆车
This is if we were a car.
要是比喻成马的话 我知道你是哪部分
I know what part you'd be if we were a horse.
-你说什么 -什么
- Excuse me? - Hmm?
我和克莱尔给你带来一个好机会
Claire and I bring you this great opportunity,
你却无情地拒绝了
And you stop it cold.
你不是刹车是什么
I guess that's what brakes do.
你知道刹车还有什么作用吗
You know what brakes also do?
能避免你冲下悬崖
They keep you from driving off cliffs.
也许根本就不存在悬崖 也许是个上坡
Maybe they're not cliffs. Maybe they're ramps,
能把我们带向崭新的美好未来
ready to launch us into new, exciting vistas.
不只我一人反对这投资房♥子的事
I am not the only one against this whole house thing.
菲尔也不同意
Phil doesn't want it either.
你一直这么说
You keep saying that,
但我非常 非常怀疑
but I find that very, very hard to believe.
菲尔总是支持克莱尔
Phil supports Claire.
他是个充满正能量的啦啦队长
Phil is a cheerleader.
你怎么就不能学学菲尔呢
Why can't you be more like phil?
就在那时我猛然想到
And then it hit me.
我可以学学菲尔
I could be exactly like Phil.
我可以假装支持他们
I could pretend to be on board,
让啦啦队长来背黑锅
forcing the cheerleader to be the bad guy.
我知道这么做挺卑鄙
I know it's underhanded,
但爷就是这么卑鄙
but that's the way I throw.
-米奇尔 -你猜怎么着
- Mitchell? - You--you know what?
我被你说服了
You've convinced me.
如果你和克莱尔 还有尤其是菲尔
If--if you and Claire and especially Phil
想这么干 那我支持你们
are into this, then I'm on board.
-什么 真的吗 -对 全力支持
- What? Seriously?! - Yes! 100%.
实际上 你何不这就打给克莱尔和菲尔
In fact, why don't you call Claire and Phil
告诉他们这个好消息
right now and tell them?
好 通往未来的上坡打动你了对吗
Okay. It was the ramp thing, wasn't it?
我也真心觉得这句很有感染力
You know, I felt really good about it.
什么
What?
真的吗 太好了
Are you serious? That's fantastic!
我得告诉菲尔 马上给你打回去
Oh! I gotta tell Phil. I'll call you right back.
怎么 什么事
What's--what's up?
米奇尔改主意了
Mitchell changed his mind.
他愿意加入 我们要投资房♥地♥产♥咯
He's all for it. We're flipping a house!
-好耶 -好耶
- Yeah. - Yeah!
喂 你好啊 菲尔
Well, hello, Phil.
接到你的电♥话♥真是倍感荣幸啊
To what do I owe this pleasure?
少装蒜了
Cut the crap.
[也有"我是胆小鬼"的意思]
想扮无辜吗 那可是我的专长
You wanna play chicken? Chicken's my middle name.
听不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我只是在支持我的伴侣及姐姐
I'm just being supportive of my partner and my sister,
我非常爱他们两个
both of whom I love very much.
做这种缺德事你晚上睡得着吗
How do you sleep at night?
睡得可香了 我知道你会主持大义的
Soundly, knowing you'll do the right thing.
菲尔 怎么样
So how about it, Phil?
你能力挽狂澜吗 刹车已经不灵了
You gonna stop this train? 'cause these brakes are out.
哦对了 我劝你别再打了
Oh. And I suggest you lose this number.
米奇尔
Mitchell?
米奇尔
Mitchell?!
是的 老子怒了
Yeah, I was pretty ticked off
米奇尔居然在我的计上耍计
that Mitchell double-crossed my double-cross.
他现在不接我电♥话♥
And then he stopped taking my calls,
所以我谨慎地遣词造句 发给他如下短♥信♥
And so I sent him the following carefully worded text...
你坏透了
"U suck."
我知道菲尔受了伤
I could tell Phil felt pretty hurt
心里憋屈 所以我给了如下回复
and betrayed, so I responded.
你打算如何加油杀出一条血路 啦啦队长
"How r u gonna cheerlead your way out of this one, buffy?"
我们都知道买♥♥♥房♥♥子这事是场灾难
"We both know this house thing is a disaster."
那你就出声 否则我来
"Then say something, or I will.
我不介意你向小卡揭发...
I don't care if you tell Cam..."
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表